Sometimes it is a happy coincidence that helps us discover the greatest treasures …
Something like this just happens to our Doll, when she discovers the diary of her ancestor while cleaning the attic. She begins to read and discovers the exciting life story of her great-great-grandmother.
In this adventure you can win these exclusive gifts:
– the room Retro (or its extension, if you already have the room)
– the fantastic opportunity to unlock ALL temporary stores for 30 days (includes the Dollz-Story Store ), starting when you finish the adventure!
Gradually, as you progress in the quest, the better the gifts will be!
As always, you´ll need to answer difficult questions to win the great bonus gifts!
Discover the different color variations of the requested items in the
Victorian Shop which remains open until March 8.
You have time until Wednesday, March 4th at 3PM (french time) to end the adventure!
Let’s go on a shopping tour on OhMyDollz!
The 3 winners for the OhMyLoft contest are:
Miss OhMyLoft: coco-cabana earns 150 $$$, the “best designer” trophy and certificate with 138 votes!
In second position: tahlenwing wins 100 $$$ with 136 votes.
In third position: laurelali wins 50$$$ with 129 votes.
Congratulations to all of them!
You can go admire them in the OhMyLoft contest ranking.
See you in 2 weeks to elect the new Miss OhMyLoft!
You were waiting impatiently, here is the new content available in the OhMyJackpot!
Have fun on OhMyDollz!
Tomorrow night, I was invited to a big costume party with friends. It is a kind of battle where I should choose a style to defend: Gothic and Kawaii!
Fan of Japan, manga, cute little characters with their big eyes, I would not mind dressing in Kawaii style, it would be great fun and colorful!
But I love the dark world of Gothic, elegant outfits and mysterious. I have the soul of a romantic!
I really do not know what style to choose; and you, what is your favorite? »
>> For this theme, show originality and challenge Gothic or Kawaii!
10 am on Tuesday, you can register your Doll in the “Gothic VS Kawaii”
You have until Monday, March 2 to 10 hours to register for this theme, enjoy it to the end!
To register for this show you will need to meet the following requirements for each theme:
- 1 item Cosplay store
– Represent a single character (male or female) in your favorite style make-up, hairstyle, clothing, accessories and shoes!
The Gothic style
This style is characterized above all by the use of black and dark colors, symbolizing the brand of the passage of time. Gothic outfits evoke a kind of eternal melancholy romanticism, Victorian or fantastic imagination. The Gothic love lace, satin, leather, sails, and accessorize their outfit by mystical or frightening details (like chains or cross).
Required for Gothic:
– Black or dark colors (light colors permitted in small touches)
– Precision: hair color is free
The KAWAII style
Kawaii means cute or adorable Japanese. This style is characterized by very childish clothing and accessories: lace, ruffles, pastel colors (especially pink), layering of colorful patterns, childlike expressions of the face (eyes and rosy cheeks) and an accumulation of accessories (watches, barrettes, nodes, stuffed animals …) to perfect the character!
Required for Kawaii:
– Light colors, pastels or tart (dark colors allowed in small touches)
– Precision: hair color is free
Banned for two themes:
– Fantastic elements
– The foot elements and around the dollz
– All the outfits made including those quests, shops and cabinets *
– The gifts for friends or Gazette
* WARNING: will be considered ‘ready made’ non-customized outfits, even for the quests already dressed mannequins. You must customize your dress / fashion model with maximum components (50%)
The three winners for the Miss OhMyDollz Fashion show are
Miss OhMyDollz: blameitonawitch who wins 60 $$$, the wonderful crown and sash with 75 votes!
In second position we have:fairybubbles who wins 30 $$$ with 68 votes.
And in third position: pink-sugar who wins 15 $$$ with 66 votes.
Congratulations to them!
You can admire them in the Top Fashion Show of the week
See you in two weeks to elect the new Miss OhMyDollz!