You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2011-01-09 20:28:51

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

Free Feez From Surveys

I was just wondering if anyone else does the  free surveys? If so say you qualify for that survey and start making your way through it and you answer some of the questions then all of a sudden you are no longer qualified for that survey and then it says your reward is 5 feez. Does anyone else have a problem receiving those 5 feez?

#2 2011-01-10 19:33:01

Ancien joueur elorwin
Guests

Re: Free Feez From Surveys

I have done two surveys that I qualify for, gotten to the end (after adding very personal data) and still have not got any Feez. Im kinda annoyed, I really need that Feez before the end of the time travel quest. pleur

#3 2011-01-10 21:14:12

sierradane
Members

I've done about all of the free feez surveys and I NEVER get the 5 FEEZ I am supposed to get when I suddenly get "disqualified" for whatever reason that survey has suddenly come up with.  I've not submitted a ticket for that yet though.  At the "other place," I had submitted tickets & I did get some results.

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#4 2011-01-10 21:49:00

Ancien joueur shootingmoon
Guests

Same thing happened to me, I qualified for it and they only give me 5 fee'z. I think it was the daily survey in Peanutlab?

#5 2011-01-10 23:58:19

fairykisses

Yeah I just did two the other day and did not receive the 5 feez so I was just wondering that way I can submit a ticket for this. I have also taken screen shots of it so I hope they credit me.

#6 2011-01-11 07:00:28

shadowreine
Members

Hrm. So its not just me...

#7 2011-01-11 17:42:48

n0regrets
Santa's Senior Assistant

I have personally NEVER received the Fee'z promised through these companies... even when I have made an actual purchase, downloaded software onto my PC (which is something I am always leery of), or created an actual account on the advertised site.

I am less bothered by the small number of Fee'z offered by surveys not being credited (although they would, hopefully, add up some day)... but the actions taken above should definitely be compensated accordingly.  Someone is going to tell me to submit a ticket... I have, with no response.

I very rarely even attempt these offers anymore, for these reasons.

#8 2011-01-11 17:51:06

caperpp
Members

I downloaded an entire 5GB game, registered, created a character. Got nothing.
Done more than 10 surveys. Nothing.

#9 2011-01-12 00:25:59

asami
Members
Website

like fairykisses did, make a screenshot, write down the company who didn´t give you your feez and write a ticket to feerik.

feerik hasn´t to do with giving you the feez, but if the partners don´t do, they may delete them from their list.

Friendship is...
if s/he congratulates you as good swimmer,
after you capsized at sailing =3
My actual contest searching for participants

#10 2011-01-12 05:13:50

sierradane
Members

I've actually received the larger amounts of FEEZ for downloading the things they want you to download.  At 'the other place,' it seemed that with the Peanut lab surveys, they always had some to do.  But with that one, and the others... I've actually run through all the "free" ones.  The only FEEZ they haven't given me was the 5 feez for the ones I didn't qualify for. 

And on those free feez offers, one can only want or need car insurance info so much.   Eventually, you don't need to know any longer.

"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#11 2011-01-22 01:30:01

Ancien joueur peacesoflolz
Guests

Don't worry it could mean that the sponsor that supports OhMyDollz can't keep paying for all those Feez. Cuz in total I earn around 1000 Feez which I get free! I stongly recommend you to do Peanut Labs Quiz Jungle quizzes. To go to the last page you write fake info ( which I do ) and where they ask you to pick special offer like where it say Yes or No! When it says that pick 2 "Yes" and the rest "No". DONT do the offers just skip it. Where it says yes or no again do the same thing. Oh, but I forgot, in the info put your REAL email adress so they can confirm it. Hope this Helps! ♫ ♫ ♫

#12 2011-01-23 13:03:49

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

peacesoflolz wrote:

To go to the last page you write fake info

This is called Fraud and is a serious offence. It can get you a criminal record and prison time.

Don't do it.

#13 2011-01-25 01:23:38

sierradane
Members

In the last week or so, I've done about 5 surveys (2 today) and have actually NOT received the FEEZ.  One was to download a program (newspaper) and it said it would post the FEEZ in 15 minutes.  Another said in an hour.  It's been longer than an hour.

And...

When going to the 'contact us' option to submit a ticket, it appears that Diva Doll is no longer offered in the drop down menu when it asks which game the issue is with. 

So right now, I'm sitting with 142 FEEZ and should have about 102 more added from what I did today.

Under the SuperAwards Free FEEZ there was something to download... Whitesmoke Writer.... the below is what you see when you view that download.  When I tried to download this program, my virus protection wouldn't allow it and it kept telling me that it had blocked a program and had removed a Trojan from my computer.
"Download Whitesmoke Writer for free.
Download Whitesmoke Writer - Free download of the world's leading Writer tool. Download and install the toolbar and HP of Whitesmoke to receive Feez.edit to add more info"

For any that have done the free FEEZ surveys & were disqualified and it said that you would receive 5 FEEZ (but never did), can you remember which survey it was?

I got a response from Feerik and they are wanting the name of the surveys that are not giving us the 5 FEEZ.  One problem with that, is that after taking the survey, it's no longer there and it's hard to remember what the name of it was.

Last edited by sierradane (2011-01-25 21:30:20)

#14 2011-01-28 22:12:59

selinie777
Members
Website

I do the surveys... but not that often

http://i.imgur.com/Ju08uZ5.png

#15 2011-02-10 19:32:50

sierradane
Members

Lately, I never receive the 5 FEEZ when I supposedly do not qualify for a survey.

#16 2011-02-10 20:36:53

fairykisses

That is the same thing that happens to me.

#17 2011-02-10 22:55:27

sierradane
Members

I have just now sat here for the past 2 hours, downloading the game Fiesta/Outspark.... for 259 FEEZ.  I created a character like it said I had to, and still no FEEZ.  I clicked on the "report a problem" and left a message that way.

I've also updated my "ticket'' on this issue, leaving the URL to this thread to prove that it's not only myself who is not getting the FEEZ, but others.

I have also went to peanutlabs home page and left them a message in their "contact us" area.

Update: 

I placed a "ticket" at the peanutlabs site and finally, they added the 259 FEEZ to my account.  I know that doesn't solve all those lost 5 FEEZ they always say we are supposed to get, but if anyone else has the same problem... whether for 5 FEEZ or more, perhaps go to the site of the one offering the FEEZ to place a "ticket"

Another update:

When doing a survey for however many FEEZ, at the point where you get the message that you've received another amount.... take a screenshot for your records.  Then go to the company the survey came from,whether peanutlabs or one of the others.  Leave a "ticket" and include the screenshot, for they will request that for proof.  (This is information gathered from an email from an employee of peanutlab)

Last edited by sierradane (2011-02-11 19:50:59)

#18 2011-04-09 19:11:30

Ancien joueur misscutie147
Guests

thats why i dont do the surveys. plus they ask for way to much info sad

#19 2011-04-10 19:48:17

Ancien joueur lllforever
Guests

I agree... they ask for your number and every thing... then they probably start calling you and annoying you!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

#20 2011-04-17 09:10:34

Ancien joueur angel923
Guests

Why don't feerik just delete the one where you can get 5 feez? There are so many problems with it...isn't that what they did with the Tchat?

#21 2011-04-17 16:48:47

selinie777
Members
Website

That is why I do videos instead of surveys. They don't give you so much fee'z, but they can garantee you for giving you your fee'z. I also do the arcamax things and some other stuff, but they gave me my fee'z. :)

http://i.imgur.com/Ju08uZ5.png

#22 2011-09-04 21:09:30

Ancien joueur killkutekrazy
Guests

Me Too!quoi

#23 2011-09-11 19:25:16

sierradane
Members

Here is an update on FREE FEEZ and some thoughts and critiquing.  And maybe it will help others when thinking of taking a survey, etc to get FREE FEEZ:

Free FEEZ that didn't work for me:

Fantapper for 40 feez

Toluna for 209 feez

SweetIM toolbar for 20 feez

Samplicio.us for 60 feez

MyView for 50 feez

ArcaMax for various feez

Any "customize your Facebook"

Install FLV Blaster for 40 feez

Afilly8 FB app for 20 feez

Mint.com  for 54 feez: didn't feel comfortable giving another website my bank info

also, Sarl Feerik always adds .08 cents to that 9.99 for some reason, making the amount actually 10.07.

Payment wall:
None of the surveys with the blue "survey" button on the left and the amount you will receive on the right in a blue square will actually give you any FEEZ.  You take each survey which you always qualify for after answering numerous questions.  then you are directed to a survey that "fits your profile," which you once again answer the very same questions you first answered to qualify.  After answering another round of the same questions, they then take you to a page that states: we are so sorry, you didn't fit our profile.... REALLY?!?!?  you said I already fit your profile.

*Share your thoughts: 44 feez... didn't get
*complete a survey for everyday: 65 feez didn't get
*Do you drink 6+ beers a week: 68 FEEZ didn't get (OH MY DOLLZ is supposedly geared toward minors... they don't drink beer or shouldn't!  And this game is so "young" oriented that we can't even type the word comp.uter because that's a 'bad word' in French?!?!)
*Survey of the day: take surveys and get credits: 40 feez... didn't get that
*survey of the day: influence the next generation of products: 30 feez... didn't get that
*Do you drink beer?: 57 feez... didn't get that (REALLY?!?! again?!?!?! )
*Are you Hispanic and drink beer on a regular basis?: 57 feez (what's the thing with beer for this site and minors???)
Do you have a cat: 60 feez... didn't get it.
*Are you African American and drink beer on a regular basis?: 57 feez  (COME ON!!!)

09/10/11
03:08 PM Do you have a Cat? Initiated
60 Feez within hours ---Did not!
1 09/10/11
02:14 PM Customize your current FB profile layout using PageRage. Initiated
51 Feez within hours ---Did not!!
1 09/10/11
02:13 PM Watch the complete video without skipping or fast forwarding, and be rewarded. Initiated
2 Feez within minutes --They didn't have any videos--they never do
1 09/09/11
09:24 PM Download and play Cake Mania 3. Initiated
36 Feez within hours ---downloaded it.... played it... it was stupid.... didn't get any feez
09/09/11
09:10 PM Do you drunk 6+ beers a week? Initiated
68 Feez within hours ---no feez... no surprise here
0 09/08/11
07:45 AM Survey of the day: Share your thoughts and influence the world. Initiated
44 Feez within hours
1 09/07/11
03:15 PM Watch the complete video without skipping or fast forwarding, and be rewarded. Initiated
2 Feez within minutes
0 08/29/11
09:28 AM Survey of the day: Take surveys and get credits. Initiated
40 Feez within minutes ---nothing
0 08/29/11
09:24 AM Survey of the day: Share your thoughts and influence the world. Initiated
44 Feez within hours----NO FEEZ received
1 08/29/11
09:15 AM Complete a survey everyday with valid information. Initiated
65 Feez within minutes ---NOTHING
1 08/28/11
08:51 PM Survey of the day: Influence the next generation of products. Initiated
30 Feez within hours ---nothing!
0 08/28/11
08:20 PM If you're a gamer then please take this survey. Initiated
51 Feez within hours --Never got anything

It is really frustrating, at least for me right now with my situation in life.  I don't have credit cards any longer, my husband is in the construction industry and was off work a few weeks from being hurt and money is tight right now.  So in order to be able to play a game that takes my mind off my RL troubles and woes without spending RL cash on it, I am forced to do these silly surveys and random downloads that often time adds tracking devices to my computer.  Sometimes I wonder if it is worth it.  It usually does no good to contact the company that is offering these surveys since they pass me off to contacting the creators of this game who will pass me off to the companies who create the surveys. 

I will say, however, that in my "journey of FREE FEEZdom" that Feerik HAS given me a few of the FEEZ that I have not received.  *sighs*

#24 2011-09-15 04:00:33

historygeek
Members

I have to say I have been very fortunate. There are sometimes that I do not get the 5 feez for not being able to complete a survey but with the exception of some of the videos I have received all the free feez from surveys I have done. I wish I had a reason why it works for me and not for my other friends on OMD.

#25 2011-09-28 15:50:41

ribbonheart
Members

Im happy with my life ^_^.. im from Philippines and theres no way i can purchase feez with my credit card or CELLPHONE.. so im asking help on my FACEBOOK FRIENDS xd.. look how much i earned for 2 months ^_^ used them for my GARDEN and BOUTIQUE room ADVENTURE!

Mod Edit: Outside links are not allowed. Please go and read the rules as you clearly have not done so.

SWIFT 💋💄

Board footer