You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2015-11-04 17:36:10

blackcat57
Members

Email Change?

I had an issue with my email account and had it deactivated, thus being unable to recover it. I noticed on my account that to validate it, must be through email...which was deactivated. Does anyone know a way to change my email in the game (not just here on the discussion board). I was on the discussion board here and noticed an email change option but shortly after receiving it realized it only changed for the discussion board and not the actual game.

#2 2015-11-04 19:48:36

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

Re: Email Change?

For you to change emails you will need to go to "My Account" which is located at the very bottom of Ohmydollz.

*Just a note*  You can try to change it there, but most likely it won't work.

If you are unable to change it this way then you will need to contact Feerik by using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every ohmydollz page.

#3 2015-11-04 21:34:21

blackcat57
Members

Thank you for the suggestion, ya I tried the "my account" email change but alas...i would still need to confirm with my old email. But I did send a message with a ticket to Feerik to see if there was anything they could do.

#4 2015-11-05 01:42:43

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

blackcat57 wrote:

Thank you for the suggestion, ya I tried the "my account" email change but alas...i would still need to confirm with my old email. But I did send a message with a ticket to Feerik to see if there was anything they could do.

Your welcome and they should be able to help you.

#5 2015-11-06 00:36:52

april
Members

I had the same problem last year.  I wrote Feerik several times, and the email on my account shows the new email, BUT I never got a email on it from them. I gave as much proof as I could who I was and other dollz emails. 

For me my old email site shut me down because they were going to start charging money to keep the email when it had been free before. But no time to change before emails for that before they dropped me.  I had also used that email for my Paypal, which worried me also.  But that worked out. 

So my doll is still active, I even changed my password but no email notice on new email showed that I did.  I'm still able to log in and play, its been almost a year!  So you should be good.  I'm not sure what they did, but still playing, even tho not sure my emails ever transferred.  I sent several to them giving them details.
As long as there are no problems or changes, it should be okay.  I'm still scared one day it will go away if they require something from the old email.  Or even worse, someone opens my exact email name on that old site and gets OMD notices and gets or worse deletes my stuff. 

I hope you can get more answers than I did.

To love another person is to see the face of G-d.  -Victor Hugo

#6 2015-11-06 01:02:46

blackcat57
Members

I got a response from them earlier today, I just mentioned to them the situation and asked that they take my email as proof/confirmation that I want my email changed.

Board footer