• Index
  •  » Games
  •  » Raspberries Vs. Strawberries - Part 230

#351 2016-02-10 04:04:27

angelfire
Members
Website

Re: Raspberries Vs. Strawberries - Part 230

Bought all my books from amazon, SUCH a life saver. I also went through Amazon Prime, so it was a tiny bit more expensive, but still WAAY more cheaper than if I bought it from somewhere else.

My school rents it's books (i don't know if this is a normal thing) so we rented one of the books cuz it was cheaper there.

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#352 2016-02-10 12:27:55

bloodyemos
Members
Website

Ready to murder this morning ^_^

http://i.imgur.com/cArCc6e.png
Soldier to Be Following Enlisted, My Heart
Tumblr: The-Steampunk-Paradox|Snapchat: KatInsanity1102

#353 2016-02-10 13:26:51

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

117 And don't forget to sell your books at the end if the semester to Amazon too.

Oh bloooodsy. You're using a smiley face though so :)

#354 2016-02-10 17:27:07

angelfire
Members
Website

Yeah I'm confused on what your feeling, it feels like sarcasm, but at the same time I hear excitement. Maybe I've just watched too many Castle episodes...

Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#355 2016-02-11 06:55:07

bloodyemos
Members
Website

LOL!! Nah one of my managers was asking for a death wish this morning.

So taxes came in that means I'll have a new phone by the 18th and new phone case, Proud USMC Girlfriend edition, the week after to go with it.

#356 2016-02-11 16:54:01

angelfire
Members
Website

lolz kk ^^

Congrats tho!! Which one will you be getting?

I have class from 12:30 to 4, and its an hour away, then I have another class at 7. Soo I won't be on today >.<

Last edited by angelfire (2016-02-11 16:54:44)

#357 2016-02-11 20:24:49

bloodyemos
Members
Website

iPhone 6 64gb space gray color

#358 2016-02-12 13:38:05

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

116 Congrats in advance bloodsy!!!

It's sooooo cold.

#359 2016-02-12 21:41:24

malu
Members

I am so happy I decided to pop by!!
*insert high pitched fangirl scream* HP Quest!!!
I. Needs. Alan. NOAW.

Snapchat: amalmooon
Insta: mal.mooon

#360 2016-02-12 21:57:03

bloodyemos
Members
Website

Thanks lol

#361 2016-02-12 22:48:47

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

115 MALU I was just thinking you need to play this quest!
I'm torn between getting Alan or the other ending since it has a far away view of the castle :(

Bloodsy, what was the name of the book we were talking about a couple days back? The one I told you I should read?

Oh and here's where you stopped at the RP since I know it's hard to find the page after Ruki and I binged RPed:http://us.ohmydollz.com/board/viewtopic … 07#p320507

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2016-02-12 23:15:12)

#362 2016-02-13 01:26:07

bloodyemos
Members
Website

Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children?

And of course y'all did. Whenever I'm busy it's always 20+ pages but when I'm not it barely moves 3 posts...just lovely. And that's why I kinda quit the first spirits. Btw y'all it just wasn't for me.

#363 2016-02-13 02:10:17

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

115 it just happens to be that Ruki's schedule works with me and by the time I'm off you and Angel come online. I'll try to be online more your time when I can.
I'm trying to keep your last post in place or not post if my character is involved.

And yeah that was the book. Saved it this time.

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2016-02-13 02:11:00)

#364 2016-02-13 02:21:20

bloodyemos
Members
Website

Doesnt matter considering Row is with Levi. Neither character is too important anyway and I suck with Marine and Varky, I'm not even meaning day to day schedule. I was sick for 3 days last week and you both hardly posted in those 3 days but when I get busy like i am now and dont have time to RP, you both are on. It's almost like me posting in the RP is a problem. I'm getting the same vibes with the RP as I did the last Spirits RP and the results ended in me quitting. The only RP i can accomplish any understand in is TMI and I may just leave it that way.

#365 2016-02-13 02:33:52

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

115 of course you posting isn't the problem! I can swear to ou right now there are no vibes at all. Weekends have been very hard lately. And then I had several days where I had problems at work. Still do. Hopefully things would be better soon.

If anything, I was waiting for you to come back online so you, me and ruki plan some things for Levi, Rowana, Aletha and Denise. If anything, you can see I asked today and Ruki was saying we should ask you how you want to bring Marine.

I for one wish Aletha and Marine do interact. I've been waiting for when you'd want to bring him in so I'd send Aletha back to her apartment or have her clash with him at her hiding place.

If you don't want him, there's still Rowana, which I like to RP with you using her and me using Aletha.

Again I swear there's nothing against you posting. No vibes or anything. Just bad timing that's all. If anything you'll notice I only post in TMI in the mornings too because evenings have been hard. And usually in the mornings you and Angel are not online as often.

Just bear with me. I'm really hoping things would be better over here and I'd at least get to talk to you and Angel more in the evenings like I used to.

I'm really sorry if I send the wrong message to you girls :(

Update: Another thing I wanted to do when you come back online is have the whole thing with Aletha getting her daughter legally. I thought Rowana would be involved and possibly Marine. Aletha would call Rowana since she's her only friend.

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2016-02-13 02:59:52)

#366 2016-02-13 03:54:24

angelfire
Members
Website

Ai...It's me too. I really can't be on in the mornings. I used to be able to at school as well cuz I had a small device. I don't have one anymore so I can't come on as much as I used to. Although, there are days when everyone is on and I just have no motivation to rp. Reasons?:

In TMI it was because my characters were all interacting with Twin, so I couldn't RP with you, darky. In SOE it was because my characters were mostly RPing with the people who weren't on as often as you and ruki.

Now, I'm not saying make a brand new character, or force the charas to interact, but you two have been making new charas so often, a whole arc is going to be played by just the two of you. The characters you already have interact with each other.

You know how you see different groups in high school? Those groups are so tight knit that it's hard for others to join in. And even when they do join in, they're like a third wheel. They don't know the inside jokes, they don't understand what the others have gone through. I know you say it's okay to bring our charas in, but when we do that's just how the chara is going to feel, the third wheel

I did make a new character, I asked for help in where to put her because again I didn't want to interrupt, and I'm not saying you guys didn't help, you did, but she was put in the back. Now this is just an example, but it would've been different if she did something to let's say Levi. Because then Elias would IMMEDIATELY do something about it, as a result Diana, as a result she'd tell Ryan, and it would go on and on and everyone would know. Instead, she was put with a character that wasn't well known with the other charas.
Does that make sense? I'm just putting this as an example because I'm still working Wisteria's character and abilities...^^"

----
It's my fault too, My schedule was so great but because of the two week long snowdays (I'm in East Coast :P) the teachers all got messed up and now I have nonstop homework that I hope will end this weekend.

But I really really do want to RP, I just don't know where I can fit myself.

#367 2016-02-13 04:16:52

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

119 that's why I've been telling you to bring Baela in with Marie. Marie is a pretty tightly knit character. She's dating Klaus, knows Diana. Elias knows her and all that. At the same time, she won't block some of the arcs we wanted to develop that would require special interactions, characters like those of Leon and Ryan or Di and Elias. We want those to develop because they take foooorever. And because they'reawkward. And because ruki and I can use them when you girls aren'tonline. She and I are online together more.
The problem with Di is she's not easy to open up so it's hard for me to get her to interact with others much. Marie on the other hand is pretty easy. she's open. And she's fun. She's easier to move around arcs and doesn't block anyone.

Aletha's arc is that of Rowana so no problems there :) and she and Rowana are pretty tightly knit too. They link with Ryan, Denise and Leon as well as Elias and his brothers and Do Diana.
We actually never really introduce any new charas. Mine are always the same. They just talk a lot, lol.

I want you girls to RP so any problems let's talk it out and plan. Don't just take a break, you know.

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2016-02-13 04:25:00)

#368 2016-02-13 04:41:12

angelfire
Members
Website

And that's great but look what happens after that, Marie hangs around Baela but then leaves to another chara. And then there's nothing for Baela to do.

There really is no way to avoid it. Someone is gonna get left behind, We've tried to fix it at least 3 times if my memory serves me right. And each time the same problem happened over and over again.
I'm crossing my fingers that this time my charas will be able to keep up but....

Anyway, It's really just planning. Not even detailed but, Marie's going to update Baela. What then? They're just gonna keep having lunch meets?

Last edited by angelfire (2016-02-13 04:41:31)

#369 2016-02-13 11:11:43

bloodyemos
Members
Website

Exactly like Twin said! See Rowana does interest with a total I 3 characters. One from the past, one that uses her and never shows her off and takes her anywhere and then Levi who wants to date her but would that make her interact with his brothers? Plus Ryan and Leon don't like her and she was originally meant for Diana, whom she never talks to. Marine was created to stalk Aletha but I never know where she is or what she's doing and the last time they had contact, she stormed off quickly so it fell apart. It was like a 3 second interaction prob 50 pages back.

Y'all post so much that we can't keep up with your characters so we fall behind and don't try. We just make do with the ones we do have. It'd take me an hour to post if I sat through and read y'all's stuff half the time. Lately I've been busy with family and getting behind in school plus work. I'm also trying to keep some sort of communication time for Caije.

But yeah. This is why I like TMI bc it doesn' go so far so quick. I can't be on I the mornings bc of work. I have to sleep at some point in order to work the next night.

But this is the vibes both twin and I recieve. Trust me, we don't want to stop y'all and make you feel bad about it at all. We're just trying to get ya to see our side of the pie.

What exactly do you wanna do with Row as Aletha? And how can I bring marine in?

#370 2016-02-13 13:24:26

rukia131
Members

You three have relatively close time zones but mine is totally different. Usually when Angel is online I'm sleeping and when Bloody is online I'm usually in school.
Darky is usually on during my afternoon, which is my free time period. This is why we do rp more usually.

Now for the interactions. It also makes me feel a bit bad when I see you guys online but not really posting. We've got a lot of free character since I honestly only use Ryan and Denise most of the times. For example Wisty went to bed ... And I was hoping she'd wake up and call Zed or anyone else... But after she went to bed Angel just dissapeared. And that's one arc I'd really like to see developing.
And Rowana is honestly one of my favorite characters. I absolutely adore her... So... I also want you guys to step in. She can call Denise anytime too or Levi or anyone really.
You don't have to wait for us to finish or something to step in. You don't have to plan or ask for our permission. You can just step in any time.

#371 2016-02-13 13:36:12

angelfire
Members
Website

I paused on wisty cuz I didn't know what to do next, like with Baela, she just going to learn about the mafia and what then? I know Denise was friends with Demetri, but is there anything happening there that I can play into or make way for?

#372 2016-02-13 13:40:33

rukia131
Members

Let's say that an accident happens with one of the orders and some of their guys are caught and ... Wisteria can decide how she wants to go at it. Maybe she wants to negotiate, maybe she'll have Zed do something, maybe she'll send someone else. It's your Wisty.
You know what would be cool? If Matt tried to catch Wisty like he did with Mark. That would give something interesting to the story.

#373 2016-02-13 13:54:29

angelfire
Members
Website

Wasn't Matt the Lawyer?

Wisty wouldn't care unless someone told her that it's important to get them back or to fix the situation. After that, shed so it herself. I think that's good, lets try it :3

Last edited by angelfire (2016-02-13 13:57:27)

#374 2016-02-13 14:02:59

rukia131
Members

He's an investigator or something like that. Maybe he'd work for one of the families they sole energy from.

Do you want me to start or do you start?

#375 2016-02-13 14:09:59

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

125 If it helps anything, Di and Elias for the last few rl days have been on a date. So nothing happened there.

Matt is a lawyer but he's the workaholic lawyer that does his own investigations because he's a perfectionist and doesn't trust the work of others. So this definitely would work.

As for Marie and Baela, I think we'll figure it out once they start interacting more. I never really plan for any of my characters not even for Di and Leon.

Marine, when Aletha talks to him, he ignores her which is why I am unable to interact with him. Maybe it's time something happens that forces him to open up. Bloodsy, he's your character, what's needed there?

Finally, I'm sorry I've been aloof and  ... if I sound not very ... I don't know...

Update: When any of you gets time, could you please maybe give me advice in Dollz Cafe? It's a pretty long post so only if you have time do it. No pressure if you don't have any advice for that.

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2016-02-13 14:16:09)

• Index
  •  » Games
  •  » Raspberries Vs. Strawberries - Part 230

Board footer