You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2016-02-29 01:54:41

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Happy Birthday Angel!!

http://i68.tinypic.com/255tbo3.png
A very belated happy birthday, Angel!! Bloodsy planned for all of this. She wanted this to be a very special birthday for you. Unfortunately life happened and we couldn't post this on time.

So ... A very belated happy birthday, little OMD sis :D

We wrote something for you!

Dear 2013 Angel,
We're writing to you from the future (2016, to be more exact) to let you know how wonderful you turned out to be. Not only have you started your college journey, but you've inspired us all doing so.

Trying your hand at making your own games, working on improving your art and starting your programming classes (Darky is super proud btw), you've taught us all that instead of waiting, we should try things we're interested in right away and improve with time. No more sitting back wondering when is the best moment.

You've helped us through our dramas and when life knocked us down. Some of the best advice we've gotten were from you. A great listener and a wonderful friend.

All in all, it's inspiring to see how far you've come and want you to know, we're there for you and want to see you soar a lot higher.

Always yours!
Your OMD sisters and friends -- all the way from 2016

#2 2016-02-29 09:05:09

malu
Members

Re: Happy Birthday Angel!!

Aw. Thats so cute.
Happy Birthday Angie<3

Snapchat: amalmooon
Insta: mal.mooon

#3 2016-03-01 17:13:36

neriah10
Members
Website

:O
Happy belated birthday, Angel~!! :)

Hope it went awesome~ applau

http://oi65.tinypic.com/mw8b4g.jpg
w a t t p a d~@-haikutae [Poetry; Books]        t u m b l r~ @wooshishi [Edits]
l i n e~@taeskimchi                    <-Chat->                   k a k a o~ @taeskimchi

#4 2016-03-02 23:45:30

angelfire
Members
Website

magic
Guys, I'm in tears. I showed this to everyone at home. This is hands down, the greatest thing I have ever read.
Thank you, I don't really see all those things you've stated in myself, but that's just the way things are, right? (Like my sig says ^^ )

I love each and every one of you and I don't know what I'd do without any of you. aomd_bisous

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#5 2016-03-09 01:29:23

bloodyemos
Members
Website

I apologize for being extremely busy. I have seen this but haven't had time to post.

My dear Angel. Where do I really start? When we met, we clicked so easily. We had our differences yet were so much alike in other areas. You and I, it just worked out. I tried to keep an open mind on religion and cultural view points before I met you but I had a problem with it. Since I met you, and mainly because of you, that inside me has changed. I fight for the right and independence of anybody, despite their race and beliefs. You taught me we are all human.
I have watched your art skills improve a lot. I still have some of the older signatures you've made me when I first entered the board versus the ones you've made me know and let me say, they have gotten better. Your designs, your techniques, you are so creative, my dear. Never let anybody tell you differently.
Your career. A few years ago you were worried you wouldn't be able to go into design because your parents wanted you to be a doctor. Here we are, what 3 to 4 years later and you are following your new found dream in coding and I couldn't be prouder of you. I am so happy you are following what makes you happy, despite the stressful times.
I miss us being able to call and text all the time, like we use to. Maybe we can fix that here soon?
I love you, Twin. I always have and always will. I promise I won't let anybody or anything come inbetween us. I'm sorry this is so late but Happy Birthday my dear sister.

http://i.imgur.com/cArCc6e.png
Soldier to Be Following Enlisted, My Heart
Tumblr: The-Steampunk-Paradox|Snapchat: KatInsanity1102

#6 2016-03-09 01:55:05

angelfire
Members
Website

<33 i LOVE YOU OOOMMMGG!

I'd like you to know that I'm at my computer crying happily. I really have no words except thank you and hugs. One day when I meet each of you IRL I'll be able to give you a real hug. Until that day, know that I'm so glad to have met all of you and not a day goes by where I don't think about you.
My heart will forever and always be here.

Thank you so so so so so much.

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#7 2016-03-09 02:06:14

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Love you, Angel!

Board footer