You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2016-04-16 00:10:01

icefoxes
Members

Back From the Dead

So um, yeah. That. (/o_o)/ It's not unusual for me to disappear from this site for a few months but this was probably the longest I've been away. Anyway I'll just say what I've been up to recently.

Right now I'm working on my audition comic for an original character tournament (OCT). Basically in an OCT artists are pitted against each other and each one has to make a comic where their characters fight their partner's and win. Whoever shows more creativity and talent wins, then their version of the fight becomes canon. But before you can participate in one of these tournaments, you have to create an audition comic and the whole thing in general is a buttload of work. :D Aside from that, I've been taking an animation class at the art college downtown. We've already done our 2D and stop motion projects and will be wrapping up our 3D projects soon before moving on to our final project (yay). I should also be living downtown in a dorm room for two weeks in the summer so I can take more classes for college credit. Can't wait for that. ;u; Oh and spring break starts today, so that's great. I wanted to spend the break working on my comic but my mom made last-minute plans to go to some state or national park I've never heard of. It probably won't be too bad but... eh.

So what shenanigans did I miss?

#2 2016-04-16 03:09:22

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Re: Back From the Dead

Welcome back, ice! It's so cool about your audition comic! I acually would love to see it when it's done (if you're okay with posting it of course) :D

#3 2016-04-22 22:27:09

icefoxes
Members

Oh yeah, sure! ^.^ The audition probably won't be done until the deadline, May 28th. They might extend the deadline again though. Guess we'll wait and see. I'll take all the time I can get to work on it. XD

#4 2016-04-22 23:59:43

angelfire
Members
Website

Good luck ice!! I watch you on dA and your art is absolutely amazing ^^

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#5 2016-04-28 05:26:03

icefoxes
Members

Haha, I noticed. :) Thank you so much!

Board footer