You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2016-05-09 20:17:09

silverbast
Members

[Fixed] Kitchen Extension

I don't know if it's a bug or just a fix that has been forgotten about with new stuff going on and the shut down, but, I still don't have the right wall paper and flooring in my kitchen extension.  I ask in discussion.  Got all kind of looks but no answer.  Trust me, I have most definitely cleared my cache, history etc.  Reloaded the page.  It shows half and half on other peoples sites when they visit.

#2 2016-05-10 00:20:08

jenzg11
Members

Re: [Fixed] Kitchen Extension

silverbast wrote:

I don't know if it's a bug or just a fix that has been forgotten about with new stuff going on and the shut down, but, I still don't have the right wall paper and flooring in my kitchen extension.  I ask in discussion.  Got all kind of looks but no answer.  Trust me, I have most definitely cleared my cache, history etc.  Reloaded the page.  It shows half and half on other peoples sites when they visit.

Another bug still intact is the black avatar when placed in the extension of of rooms.  The terrace, and kitchen mostly.

#3 2016-05-10 12:23:27

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

I just checked mine and it is like that too. I will forward this to the GM thanks for reporting.

#4 2016-06-16 05:37:44

silverbast
Members

pleur  Still no fix.  Others have avatars blacked out on their extensions.  I understand you are short handed, however, it seems bad business to ignore problems that have been on going for sometime while you work on new  things.  New does us no  good if we can't use them or our older things because of the glitches.

#5 2016-06-16 22:07:15

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Fairy already reported this before to the GM. Will send another reminder :(

Update; Okay something weird happened to me. The extension is visible for me now...  Can one of you that are seeing the issue, check out my 'Kitchen' and see if you can see that or not?

The only thing I did is I've cleaned up my cookies this morning so I wonder if the issue was fixed earlier and our cookies didn't pick it up.

#6 2016-06-17 03:22:08

sierradane
Members

darkelfqueen wrote:

Update; Okay something weird happened to me. The extension is visible for me now...  Can one of you that are seeing the issue, check out my 'Kitchen' and see if you can see that or not?

The only thing I did is I've cleaned up my cookies this morning so I wonder if the issue was fixed earlier and our cookies didn't pick it up.

Your entire kitchen is showing... plus... *blushes* your entire you is showing too!!!

On second thought, I don't think it is fixed.

I looked at Silverbast's kitchen and the left half is green while the right half is the original yellow :(

Last edited by sierradane (2016-06-17 03:25:13)

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#7 2016-06-17 22:18:11

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

sierradane wrote:

darkelfqueen wrote:

Your entire kitchen is showing... plus... *blushes* your entire you is showing too!!!

On second thought, I don't think it is fixed.

I looked at Silverbast's kitchen and the left half is green while the right half is the original yellow :(

haha. I was super confused for a second there then remembered it was one of the new rooms that are completely empty.

Reporting this again to GM. Hopefully we can get this fixed soon :)

#8 2016-06-23 21:21:39

silverbast
Members

Yes, the actual extension is there, it's just not gotten the wallpaper and floors straightened out as they have in the past.  I Don't have the saving problem, but others do.  If they save in like the terrace extension, their avatar's are blacked out.

#9 2016-06-24 21:45:40

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

darkelfqueen wrote:

silverbast wrote:

Yes, the actual extension is there, it's just not gotten the wallpaper and floors straightened out as they have in the past.  I Don't have the saving problem, but others do.  If they save in like the terrace extension, their avatar's are blacked out.

Yeah my understanding is the black avatar thing is a separate bug. But could be wrong. We've reported it to the GM again and waiting on the response then will update you asap.

Ooookay. The issue seems to have been fixed. The dev team has been working on it yesterday, I think, so please let us know if you can see your extensions now or not :)

#10 2016-06-25 01:21:29

silverbast
Members

I keep telling you I CAN AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SEE MY KITCHEN AND THE EXTENSION!  It's my wallpaper and floor that have not been there.  I should NOT have to re-buy the wallpaper and floors.  non

#11 2016-06-25 02:23:34

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

silverbast wrote:

I keep telling you I CAN AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SEE MY KITCHEN AND THE EXTENSION!  It's my wallpaper and floor that have not been there.  I should NOT have to re-buy the wallpaper and floors.  non

I think there are two problems here. One where some players still had the extension showing as black and missing. And then your about the missing wallpaper extensions.
The first has been fixed. The other is still in the works. Will update you as soon as I hear anything back.

#12 2016-06-29 21:00:21

sierradane
Members

darkelfqueen wrote:

silverbast wrote:

I think there are two problems here. One where some players still had the extension showing as black and missing. And then your about the missing wallpaper extensions.
The first has been fixed. The other is still in the works. Will update you as soon as I hear anything back.

On just about any doll that I view their "extended" kitchen, the right side of the kitchen is WHITE... no flooring or wallpaper showing.  IF you choose to go with the other wallpaper (the black/gray look) then THAT shows up.  So it's not just one person with this issue.

I know that the MODS can't do anything about the bugs than to send in a ticket, but it is very frustrating that those who are "above" the mods seem to be for the most part,  NOT REPLYING.

There's a LOT of issues, that are not bug related, that is very frustrating that could be solved but goes unanswered.

Last edited by sierradane (2016-06-29 21:09:15)

"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#13 2016-07-25 23:28:31

silverbast
Members

It was reported and they seem to have tried, but still messed up.  Also, since Joyce said she'd fixed a similiar problem by just buying new wall paper I was checking that out.  I just tried it and saw it wouldn't work.  But, when I went back to my loft it had bought it anyway.  Still not fixed either.

#14 2016-07-26 05:22:52

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

*Sigh* this is sad :( we have the whole thread reported so they can see updates from you ladies too.

#15 2016-07-26 20:12:32

jenzg11
Members

darkelfqueen wrote:

The blacken out extension has not been fixed for my dollz..  I have at least 3 that the extension for the terrace shows in the avatar as blacken out:intr:

#16 2016-07-26 20:49:53

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

jenzg11 wrote:

darkelfqueen wrote:

The blacken out extension has not been fixed for my dollz..  I have at least 3 that the extension for the terrace shows in the avatar as blacken out:intr:

Yeah it seems like you're not the only one. Reported again to GM so hopefully soon.

#17 2016-07-27 20:05:13

lemoncupcake
Members

Thank you.  We'd appreciate it.

#18 2016-07-30 20:43:06

silverbast
Members

Still totally not right.  There is wallpaper and flooring but it's just not right.  It looks like 2 rooms put together.  Sorry.  But, it is annoying.

#19 2016-08-01 18:58:05

sierradane
Members

Here is how the KITCHEN BUG looks like on just about EVERY doll has the extension.  Some dolls have odd looking walls as well as that white triangle shape in the floor.  Some just have the white triangle shape in the floor with their walls looking okay.

http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p736/williedane/silverbastKitchenbug_zpswg9fgb74.jpg

http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p736/williedane/witch2004kitchenbug_zpsevaeuq10.jpg

http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p736/williedane/SIERRDANEkitchenbug_zps5ipgn7oz.jpg

http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p736/williedane/c00kiesezkitchenbug_zpsqrdrj5x2.jpg

http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p736/williedane/fairyKisseskitchenbug_zpsvtqhmrgq.jpg

Last edited by sierradane (2016-08-01 19:35:30)

#20 2016-08-06 20:39:25

silverbast
Members

The only time it looks normal, is if you hide the wallpaper and tiles.  The problem seems to be with how the wallpaper and tiles are working with the extension.

#21 2016-08-09 17:50:58

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Just FYI. We did send the GM screenshots of the issue as it looks right now.

#22 2016-08-12 20:32:43

silverbast
Members

Thank you!

#23 2016-09-03 16:15:57

silverbast
Members

Any up dates here?  Still not fixed.

#24 2016-09-05 19:37:57

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

No updates yet from the GM. We'll update here as soon as we hear anything.

Please do not double post. What I do is I delete my old post or quote it in a new post.

#25 2016-09-05 21:22:52

silverbast
Members

If you delete posts, there is no evidence that this is an "on going" problem.  This has been messed up for a VERY long time.  I want the GM or whoever to NOTICE we have the same on going problems.  It's not just me.  Maybe as a moderator you have no say in what they fix, but, we should have the right to continue to post so that it is obvious that it has been forever with no response from them.

Board footer