You are not logged in.

Announcement

#26 2016-05-22 22:51:08

haelina
Members

Re: [Cannes Festival] Happy Cannes Festival!

yeah but not every one decides to try it. I personally picked germany. it works for me. But it should be common for all and not make you look for a country that has a payment method you find comfortable....

#27 2016-05-22 22:58:11

dyingneko
Members

haelina wrote:

yeah but not every one decides to try it. I personally picked germany. it works for me. But it should be common for all and not make you look for a country that has a payment method you find comfortable....

Same here and I agree because it took me couple of months to finally figure it out with other people's help. In the end I'm just glad it's possible.
Let's hope it'll get better and Feerik will learn from mistakes rather than repeat them.

https://i.imgur.com/iBiTuAe.jpg

#28 2016-05-22 23:19:36

haelina
Members

Same here and we lost the payment method just in the middle of a quest and I couldn't finish cos I was low on feez. I was mad -_- They refuse to do anything, support replied to my issue months later. And years later still nothing has been done. It's not like I ask for a personalized payment method...But nooope. Their attitude worries me lately...

#29 2016-05-22 23:53:04

laurabow
Members

Thanks for posting everything, haelina.

It looks like the lower-priced items were about 50% off, which wasn't bad.  Anything that was from Luxury or a collectible model, for example, seemed to have a measly $1 off or maybe 15% "bargain."  I couldn't even get excited about the new dresses they were offering, since they were so close to the regular price.

Saving my money for something better.

#30 2016-05-23 19:58:14

haelina
Members

You're quite welcome! Thankfully my time zone is vary good for tracking the happy day events.
I only got some of those things and mostly on my alts cos they had $$$ to burn. But there are bugs with some of em. The red dress has a white outline....  With that price that was mean
And the other two specials where with an inflated price everywhere but the french site...
All n all not vary happy event.

Board footer