You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2016-11-02 17:36:59

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

The Big Board Contest - November 2016 - A new character is born

All of the Big Board contests end on November 30, 2016

A new character is born

Have you heard of Nanowrimo? Well it's short for 'National Novel Writing Month'. Writers all around the world, both professional and amateurs, sit down for a few moments daily to write a few more lines in the piece of work of their choice. And this November, we'd like to pay tribute to that.

Design and dress up a new possible character for your novel. It could be a queen, a pauper, a teacher, an alien or anything else you can come up with. Show us your creativity and tell us a bit about your character's background.

Rules
- This is similar to the OMD Show Contest
- One Entry per participant
- You may use an alt but you have to post the screenshot here using your main account.
- Please post your screenshot here once done and let us know where to find it in your accounts/rooms. If you can't, let us know and we'll help you with that :)
- Please make sure to follow the rules when it comes to themes and ideas displayed.

Prizes
Winner -- 1 item from 4Work Store $15 or less.
2nd place -- 1 item from 4Work Store $10 or less.
3rd place -- 1 item from 4Work Store $5 or less.

#2 2016-11-29 15:55:25

lady0filia
Queen of the Supernatural
Website

Re: The Big Board Contest - November 2016 - A new character is born

This character isn't exactly new, he's been in my Crystal Realm series since the beginning (three books have been written thus far), but I thought I'd post it here since I really love how I put him together. His country's style/culture is supposed to be a cross between Irish Celtic and Japanese, and maybe a bit of Korean. He's standing next to the Nameless Warrior of his land, who he admired greatly as a little boy.

http://blog.sanriotown.com/uni_corn:hellokitty.com/files/2016/11/kilianwarrior.png

Meet Kilian Timewalker of the Land of Shooting Stars.

The doll is located on my French doll Falina10, in the China room; I hope that's okay. It's a shame there are no other entries - come on, girls (and guys?) you still have time!

Last edited by lady0filia (2016-11-29 15:57:37)

It has gotten cold, brr~ Happy Holidays to you and yours!https://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/936.png

#3 2016-12-04 19:05:07

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Re: The Big Board Contest - November 2016 - A new character is born

Congrats Lady0filia! Really loved your character and setting btw :)

Don't forget to pick your gift!

Board footer