You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2017-03-27 19:37:57

limingxx
Members

Mini quest replay bug

Hi I'm Tomagirl14 and the bug has appeared on two of my dolls,  Limingxx and whiteroseprincess. I use Google chrome.

I went back to play the Beauty and the Beast costume mini quest and it said i have attempted the quest and need to us Freeze to redo it. I never did it. None of the items required to buy was in my inventory and mythings.

This happened with whiteroseprincess on the Mulan costume quest. I was able to do beauty and the beast just fine. But said I did the Mulan costume one but cant find the items.

Is anyone running into this problem too? I even click on ones i would not have done for either dolls and it says the same thing. intr quoi

I have the phoenix inside me. I will take what is mine with fire and blood. When you take me down, I will rise again stronger and harder than before. Anyone who stands in my way will burn. I swear to Ceres

#2 2017-03-28 17:02:19

30stmxfan
Members

Re: Mini quest replay bug

Its not a bug unfortunately. This is from the News;

The stages in this replay are separated! However, to not penalize the players who have completed the quests in the given time, if you wish to do the replay, you will have to pay 75 Fee’z per stage.

I personally don't agree with this at all (they already charged us MORE feez than a regular quest to do this.Now spend EVEN MORE feez to reply???? When replays are usually free. Feeriks acting like they wanna please us with the survey testers and new things but just upping the expensive of this site >__>)

discord: corgibutt#2664

Board footer