•  » Dusty News
  •  » [Contest] Submit your creation to Sarah! Entry closure

#1 2017-04-14 16:38:02

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

[Contest] Submit your creation to Sarah! Entry closure

Hello dollz,

We are very happy to see your enthusiasm for our contest! aomd_bravo
Many magnificent creations have been submitted throughout the OhMyDollz community.

We are very proud of you all and of your talent!

The entries for this contest are now closed and it’s time to choose the winners!

And this will not be an easy task… ouf

http://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/neutre.png

4 entries will be selected by our team and one will be selected by our Panel (French and international) which will reflect the choice of the community.

The results will be out on the 18th of April.

Sarah will purchase 5 of the most exquisite creations (4 chosen by the team, 1 by the Panel) at the end of this contest in order to make them available to the community during an Auction.

Here are the prices for these creation:

The 5 winning creation will see all incurred expenses for the sewing reimbursed (caution: $$$ and Fee’z – not objects).

Furthermore, Sahra is ready to buy the winning creation at the following prices:

-The first for 1000 $$$!

-The second for 800 $$$!

-The third for 600 $$$!

-The fourth for 400 $$$!

-The fifth for 300 $$$!

An auction will take place shortly after the contest and will be available in all the versions of the game. The winning creations will be for sale at the auction as unique items, which means there will be no copies of them available.

Are you eager to know the winning outfits?

#2 2017-04-14 17:51:42

sierradane
Members

Re: [Contest] Submit your creation to Sarah! Entry closure

I wonder who the "team" is and who the "panel" is.

I was thinking of the recent addition of the "Inventory" and their reasons for doing that.  Also... many ask, "What am I supposed to do with my attic now?"

Maybe the Inventory was added so we could clean the attic out and create our Sewing Machine items there, in secret? so other players can't see the items until it's done & we move it to any public rooms of ours??

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#3 2017-04-14 20:35:00

jenzg11
Members

Re: [Contest] Submit your creation to Sarah! Entry closure

sierradane wrote:

I wonder who the "team" is and who the "panel" is.?

I was wondering the same.. Will the creations of the "panel" be allowed in the contest? Will they be choosing from all the sites against each other, or within each site?

• Index
  •  » Dusty News
  •  » [Contest] Submit your creation to Sarah! Entry closure

Board footer