You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2017-04-24 13:55:57

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

[Bank] Bank week: Elite Dollz

Hello dollz,

A bank week is starting on OhMyDollz!

Do you like to travel and discover new cultures?

Envoyes from the Elite Dollz universe are passing by!

They come from different countries,and you have the possibility to get their mannequins and outfits in your lofts this week.

Collect all 7 exclusive items included with purchases of Fee’z all week!

http://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/apercu_sbank_all_silhouettes.png

How does it works?

Each day of the week, you can win an exclusive gift by getting at least 100 Fee’z in one purchase at the bank (including Free Fee’z).

How many gifts are there?

Because there are 7 days in the week, there are 7 exclusive gifts.

How can we get all the gifts?

To get all the exclusive gifts, you simply have to purchase at least 100 Fee’z each day of the week.

What happens if I make multiple purchases on the same day?

Because there is only one exclusive gift a day, you will get a copy of the gift for each purchase.

What is the Gift of the Day?

http://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/apercu_sbank_1allgne.png

What is Tuesday’s gift?

http://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/apercu_sbank_2grec.png

What is Wednesday’s gift?

http://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/apercu_sbank_3inde.png

What is Thursday’s gift?

http://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/apercu_sbank_4_chine.png

What is Friday’s gift?

http://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/apercu_sbank_51.png

What is Saturday’s gift?

http://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/apercu_sbank_6UK.png

What is sunday’s gift?

http://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/apercu_sbank_7afrik.png

An exclusive gift will be rewarded to the collectors who have receive all the 7 different gifts!

http://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/apercu_sbank_kdoifall.png

Have a good week on OhMyDollz!

#2 2017-04-24 16:58:26

dyingneko
Members

Re: [Bank] Bank week: Elite Dollz

So, they bring this right after VIP subscription had a discount and obviously I've bought fee'z then... Nice move Feerik...
nrv

https://i.imgur.com/iBiTuAe.jpg

#3 2017-04-24 18:36:01

jenzg11
Members

dyingneko wrote:

So, they bring this right after VIP subscription had a discount and obviously I've bought fee'z then... Nice move Feerik...
nrv

I agree! I did a quest on my alt, it showed in the information that I would get the room by doing both halves. I had to buy feez to get it. I bought the feez on Sunday night, didn't get the room or the talent of the gift certificate. This morning this option came up, and they changed the quest rules.  Now you don't get the room, or the option of buy it. You get the git certificates IF change back to getting 5$ a day? I really don't think its fair. We work hard to get our pay raise, we do all they ask for the quest, then they change it.???

#4 2017-04-24 20:49:17

tresselle
Members

I have a feeling this game (which was abandoned 3 years ago) might be given another chance or they might be planning to merge the graphics of the 2 games together with the furniture offer last week & dolls this week.  We would now have  Elite Dollz to add to our dolls inventory list. I used the bank just last night & free feez is now difficult to get in UK. Too many offers.

#5 2017-04-25 13:00:02

fairykisses

jenzg11 wrote:

dyingneko wrote:

nrv

I agree! I did a quest on my alt, it showed in the information that I would get the room by doing both halves. I had to buy feez to get it. I bought the feez on Sunday night, didn't get the room or the talent of the gift certificate. This morning this option came up, and they changed the quest rules.  Now you don't get the room, or the option of buy it. You get the git certificates IF change back to getting 5$ a day? I really don't think its fair. We work hard to get our pay raise, we do all they ask for the quest, then they change it.???

@Jenzg11 It has always been like this where you get 5 dollars a day with a gift certificate/voucher if you change your career to it.

#6 2017-04-25 19:36:48

angeldx
Members

A bit more notice would have been appreciated..... I was poorly yesterday so didn't log on.... therefore missing yesterdays :(sad

#7 2017-04-25 20:05:44

jenzg11
Members

fairykisses wrote:

jenzg11 wrote:

I agree! I did a quest on my alt, it showed in the information that I would get the room by doing both halves. I had to buy feez to get it. I bought the feez on Sunday night, didn't get the room or the talent of the gift certificate.This morning this option came up, and they changed the quest rules.  Now you don't get the room, or the option of buy it. You get the git certificates IF change back to getting 5$ a day? I really don't think its fair. We work hard to get our pay raise, we do all they ask for the quest, then they change it.???.

@Jenzg11 It has always been like this where you get 5 dollars a day with a gift certificate/voucher if you change your career to it.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.. The part I meant was changed was that we could no longer get the room or the option to buy it, even after doing both sides.  What's not fair is changing the end results of a quest, after it's been available for 2 days.

#8 2017-04-27 05:46:04

jenzg11
Members

fairykisses wrote:

Hello dollz,

A bank week is starting on OhMyDollz!

Do you like to travel and discover new cultures?

Envoyes from the Elite Dollz universe are passing by!

They come from different countries,and you have the possibility to get their mannequins and outfits in your lofts this week.

Each day of the week, you can win an exclusive gift by getting at least 100 Fee’z in one purchase at the bank (including Free Fee’z).

To get all the exclusive gifts, you simply have to purchase at least 100 Fee’z each day of the week.

What is Thursday’s gift?

[img]http://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploa … bank_4.png[/img]

Have a good week on OhMyDollz!

I purchase for Thursdays gift. Asian.  I received the model, the extra dress, shoes, the umbrella.. 3 wall pieces.....Wall pieces??

The shadow shows that the gift should have been:
The model, an extra dress, shoes, umbrella hair, the long sleeve dress (on mondel) and an animal

Second time this week this kind of thing happened. (first with the changing of the gift with the quest)

I want the other parts of this gift (the 3 pieces shown in the shadow) or refund my money I paid for the feez.
Please do this before the end of the quests as I purchased the feez for the gifts and to finish the quest to get the room.
Thank you

#9 2017-04-27 13:03:30

rheasilvia

jenzg11 wrote:

Second time this week this kind of thing happened. (first with the changing of the gift with the quest)

Okay, it's just a suggestion BUT maybe Feerik should slow down a little bit with adding new content and events and focus on fixing all the recent problems. Quality over quantity.

https://orig00.deviantart.net/e288/f/2018/049/a/b/adtime_banner_by_frogmakesart-dc3jjzb.png

#10 2017-04-27 15:26:06

lady0filia
Queen of the Supernatural
Website

Back to the dolls. Why do the model(s) have that ugly swirl on their stomach? To see what I'm talking about, check out Sierradane's Forest room for the first doll you get. Speaking of which, and I feel like this is a stupid question, but...what culture is she supposed to be of? All I can think of is Germany, because she looks like Little Red Riding Hood; but that's not what I would consider traditional wear for Germany.

It has gotten cold, brr~ Happy Holidays to you and yours!https://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/936.png

#11 2017-04-27 17:17:01

n0regrets
Santa's Senior Assistant

rheasilvia wrote:
Okay, it's just a suggestion BUT maybe Feerik should slow down a little bit with adding new content and events and focus on fixing all the recent problems. Quality over quantity.

I am generally not one to complain on the Board, but I can't help but agree with this sentiment... so consider this more of an objective observation (or a gentle nudge :P)!

It seems to me that there are a lot of simple to resolve "little" bugs that are being neglected (for lack of a better word), for I don't know what reason... they seem relatively easy to fix.  For instance, the 2017 Miss OhMyDollz prizes are still wrong (with regards to exclusive store access) and I know some people are still waiting for their "bonus" mini pictures for completing the Dream Parade quest.

With that said, I'm not a game developer... so these may be more complicated than they appear?  And, to be fair, some "Bugs" have been resolved very quickly... like the recent delivery of the missing Easter gifts (with many players receiving double, much to their advantage) ^.^

#12 2017-04-27 17:38:51

rukia131
Members

rheasilvia wrote:

n0regrets wrote:

I am generally not one to complain on the Board, but I can't help but agree with this sentiment... so consider this more of an objective observation (or a gentle nudge :P)!

It seems to me that there are a lot of simple to resolve "little" bugs that are being neglected (for lack of a better word), for I don't know what reason... they seem relatively easy to fix.  For instance, the 2017 Miss OhMyDollz prizes are still wrong (with regards to exclusive store access) and I know some people are still waiting for their "bonus" mini pictures for completing the Dream Parade quest.

With that said, I'm not a game developer... so these may be more complicated than they appear?  And, to be fair, some "Bugs" have been resolved very quickly... like the recent delivery of the missing Easter gifts (with many players receiving double, much to their advantage) ^.^

I might sound a bit nasty... This annoys me a lot more that it should just because I had way too many bugs in games lately.
It's just the new "trend" in gaming. Releasing things before fixing bugs then moving on to the next feature and ignoring complains (observe the fast peace in releasing new quests/hunts/sales... having 4 events active at the same time was a pretty rare ocurance back in the days... now we have them on all the time basically); if it goes on for long enough people will possibly forget about it. I've been reporting little bugs on this site (just little things that would take literally 10 seconds to fix in code, like items not working properly with the rotate function or small bugs in the room display) and I still see them everyday and it bothers me, not because they're like a super big deal but because they would be fixed in minutes but no one cares enough to fix them.
I've been quite a obsessive gamer for a long while now but with all this "trend" in the industry I barely find joy in playing the new releases anymore, all I do is pay for games that will stress me out with their errors and wait for a nice player to find a fix because the company won't bother. Let's hope ohmydollz doesn't go too far down that path.

Last edited by rukia131 (2017-04-27 17:39:54)

#13 2017-04-27 18:21:01

rheasilvia

@lady0filia
Oh my, I've only now looked at the "naked" body of the model and I just can't, lol! Judging by the other darker areas I must say she has a dent in her stomach. Poor girl, that must be painful.

As for the culture thing, I wonder if there's actually any theme going on with these models and outfits at all. The silhouettes seem rather random to me.

@n0regrets
Yes, I think I'm also usually tame in my complaints, but I do feel like we've been having more bugs recently. They may not be game breaking but they still reflect poorly on the company. Feerik, I critique because I care!

@rukia131
Ah, yes, the undeserved pre-release hype, the pre-orders, DLCs cut from the game and sold separately, microtransactions, and then the games that you legally bought but have to wait another 2 weeks for a patch to be able to actually play them. Current game industry in a nutshell.

https://orig00.deviantart.net/e288/f/2018/049/a/b/adtime_banner_by_frogmakesart-dc3jjzb.png

#14 2017-04-27 18:51:43

jenzg11
Members

Thank you for the correcting/exchange of Thursday gift

#15 2017-04-27 19:34:58

fairykisses

I do feel as if these outfits have something to do with Disney in some way.
#1- Little Red Ridding Hood
#2- Cinderella 
#3- Princess Jasmine

Well at least that's the way I see.

And yes, it would be nice if they slowed down just a bit.
Just so you all know we as mods do report your bugs/errors but after that it is no longer in our hands. We can only keep re-sending in the bug and hopes it gets fixed for you all.

Oh and I keep re-sending in for players to receive the bonus pictures for the Dreams Parade.

#16 2017-04-27 20:52:06

zarinen
Members

fairykisses wrote:

I do feel as if these outfits have something to do with Disney in some way.
#1- Little Red Ridding Hood
#2- Cinderella 
#3- Princess Jasmine

Well at least that's the way I see.

And yes, it would be nice if they slowed down just a bit.
Just so you all know we as mods do report your bugs/errors but after that it is no longer in our hands. We can only keep re-sending in the bug and hopes it gets fixed for you all.

Oh and I keep re-sending in for players to receive the bonus pictures for the Dreams Parade.

I understand it is out of your hand and I appreciate that you moderators do what you can. Recently Feerik has been having major bugs. Not little ones here and there. Point the Easter Hunt and Replay to name a few. I rather wait a while for them to get the major kinks and bugs out before releasing it. Especially when money is involved. I would hate to spend feez to finish a quest and I end up missing items, a career, or a buggy room then having to wait for a response. I did see the wall bug with Thursday gift and I held off. I learned from my earlier mistake.

http://i59.tinypic.com/20ku4p4.jpg
                 ✿Sugar Sweet Affection✿  ✿My Artwork✿  ✿Sugar Land Treats✿
                                                  Av & Sig by Fairykisses

#17 2017-04-30 06:45:29

laurabow
Members

lady0filia wrote:

Back to the dolls. Why do the model(s) have that ugly swirl on their stomach?

I would've gladly purchased fee'z for these outfits, but I just couldn't get over the look of the models.  They felt out of place in the current game.  I know, I know, they're from Elite Dollz and are supposed to match that look, but they just seemed odd to me.  Stomach swirl included.

jenzg11 wrote:

I purchase for Thursdays gift. Asian.  I received the model, the extra dress, shoes, the umbrella.. 3 wall pieces.....Wall pieces??

The shadow shows that the gift should have been:
The model, an extra dress, shoes, umbrella hair, the long sleeve dress (on mondel) and an animal

jenzg11 wrote:

Thank you for the correcting/exchange of Thursday gift

Spotted those wall pieces and didn't even realize that there was that extra pink dress until I saw the full picture later.  Too bad, that dress was really nice.  Glad to see they fixed it.  Another outfit had wall pieces (??) in the preview as well.

Last edited by laurabow (2017-04-30 06:48:17)

#18 2017-05-01 00:19:11

april
Members

The bonus dress if you purchased all the others every day looks really really nice. Too bad they didn't explain it to us before hand. But actually seven days at at least $9.99 a day like $70 for all that after  just renewing the VIP six months to a year discount was just too too much.  I might have if they had been regular dolls clothes instead of the elite doll set up, oh well aomd_blase

To love another person is to see the face of G-d.  -Victor Hugo

Board footer