You are not logged in.

Announcement

• Index
  •  » Old Bugs
  •  » [Fixed][Fashion Divas] Special Dollzella!... no multipliers?

#1 2017-05-04 03:30:48

jenzg11
Members

[Fixed][Fashion Divas] Special Dollzella!... no multipliers?

rheasilvia wrote:

I have the feeling that the event description doesn't make it clear but - THERE IS A ROOM! If you get 100% on all the girls (5/5) you will win a bonus gift which is the Flatmate Room (it's in the Party tab). If you already have the room then you get an extension, and if you own both then you get 15 multipliers.

After doing this quest on many of my alts with not bugs... Which I had checked this list before hand, I did the quest on Emajenz acct.

This doll had the room and the ext already, so I was looking forward to getting the multipliers.... but I didn't.

Unless they were placed in a different spot (other than the bottom of the inventory page) I haven't found them yet.

Anyone else?

edit- I've cleared the cache, refreshed, signed out, then back in. I'm using Chrome

Any news on my multipliers ?

Last edited by jenzg11 (2017-05-05 19:34:45)

#2 2017-05-04 03:38:32

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Re: [Fixed][Fashion Divas] Special Dollzella!... no multipliers?

I'll give it a try tonight on one of my dollz to see if I'll get them or find out if they're in another spot.

If anyone else ran into this, let us know so we can know if it's a bug.

#3 2017-05-04 14:39:39

persephoni
Members

None of the items are showing up for me so i cant even see which one to buy or what i am buying!!!!!!!

#4 2017-05-04 17:02:46

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

@persephoni:
Did you try clearing your cache? Which browser are you using? Stay away from Firefox. (At least that's been my experience?

#5 2017-05-06 13:58:17

persephoni
Members

i hear clear my cache all the time, how do i do that in facebook gameroom??????

#6 2017-05-06 14:23:55

persephoni
Members

For what its worth, everything works fine on Persephoni, but facebook log in to the site doesn't work at all, neither does the game through facebook, unless i use gameroom, but then bugs like no pictures of the items, and other bugs i have posted about still happen. My facebook version is my main with all my rooms. Really want these bugs fixed!!

#7 2017-05-08 18:51:24

jenzg11
Members

darkelfqueen wrote:

I'll give it a try tonight on one of my dollz to see if I'll get them or find out if they're in another spot.

If anyone else ran into this, let us know so we can know if it's a bug.

Did you do the quest? Did you get your 50 multipliers?  It's been a while now and still I don't have them.
(there has been no answer to my request regarding the Angel quest neither)

I hope I'm not being ignored. Please hep Darkelqueen.  sad

Sorry this should have been 15 not 50. (sorry for mix up)

Last edited by jenzg11 (2017-05-09 19:24:22)

#8 2017-05-09 00:51:34

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Unfortunately I had no $$$ to do it myself. That being said I did already report it to the GM and will send a reminder today. Hopefully you get an answer soon.

#9 2017-05-09 14:19:49

sierradane
Members

My mulitipliers were in the mid 30's when I did this quest.  Mine are now sitting at 50.

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#10 2017-05-09 17:05:50

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Got reply from GM. They say that the multipliers have been credited indeed.

To find the current number you have, could you go to 'My Things' and scroll all the way down? You should be able to see something like the below written in blue:

Thanks to a quest, you won a multiplier. You have 15 more. In your "My Things" section you can choose the item you prefer and click copy.

The text is a lot lower than it used to be and written differently so maybe you missed it?

For everyone:
For Dollzella, the reward if 15 multipliers if you have both rooms.

Fill the gauges of the 5 divas to 100% to win as a bonus the piece roomie’! If you already have the base room, you will gain its extension. And if you already own the whole room, you will gain a 15 multipliers of objects!

#11 2017-05-09 19:34:22

jenzg11
Members

darkelfqueen wrote:

Got reply from GM. They say that the multipliers have been credited indeed.

To find the current number you have, could you go to 'My Things' and scroll all the way down? You should be able to see something like the below written in blue:

Thanks to a quest, you won a multiplier. You have 15 more. In your "My Things" section you can choose the item you prefer and click copy.

The text is a lot lower than it used to be and written differently so maybe you missed it?

For everyone:
For Dollzella, the reward if 15 multipliers if you have both rooms.

Fill the gauges of the 5 divas to 100% to win as a bonus the piece roomie’! If you already have the base room, you will gain its extension. And if you already own the whole room, you will gain a 15 multipliers of objects!

I have the right amount.   Sorry for so much complaining. Thank you getting this right for me

• Index
  •  » Old Bugs
  •  » [Fixed][Fashion Divas] Special Dollzella!... no multipliers?

Board footer