You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2017-05-17 22:51:01

thegodmother
Members

[Solved]New-Lywood extensions

Hi! I just finished the Cannes 2015 quest that was supposed to give me the extension for the newlywood room, since I already had the room. But this extension isn't available for me. I wonder if it's a bug?

Note: I already had another extension for this room, but from a different quest.

#2 2017-05-17 23:30:43

cocobelle
M❥DERATOR

Re: [Solved]New-Lywood extensions

If you already had an extension, you don't get another one.
I believe this quest lets you change the look of the new-lywood room.

http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab240/cocomariebelle/example-newlywood.png

Right above your loft area, on the top right - beside where it says Blog, you should have 2 buttons to let you choose which look you want.

#3 2017-05-18 04:47:59

thegodmother
Members

Well, that's a little hard to accept, since the only reason I did the quest was to get this extension. Is there any topic saying this as a previous warning that I didn't see?

Thank you for the answer.

EDIT: to clarify, the "extension" I meant was the theme, that allows to change the look of the room and that is supposed to be at this buttons you showed.
http://i64.tinypic.com/290whms.jpg

Last edited by thegodmother (2017-05-18 04:58:53)

#4 2017-05-18 05:37:16

cocobelle
M❥DERATOR

The photo you have posted is the New-York room not the New-Lywood.  Is that where you were wanting to get the new theme?? 

The quest either gets you the original New-Lywood room if you didn't have it.  If you did, you get the extension + new theme.

#5 2017-05-18 15:27:50

lady0filia
Queen of the Supernatural
Website

From what I've seen since playing this game, rooms only get ONE extension. I could be wrong, and there may be an exception, but that exception would only apply to one or two rooms at best. I remember a while back a player asked about a room getting an extra extension when her room already had the 'first' extension, and Sarah/Feefik replied that "rooms only get one extension; if you already have the room's extension, then you don't get another length of room."

I mean, there has to be a limit to how long any one room can be. Right?

It has gotten cold, brr~ Happy Holidays to you and yours!https://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/936.png

#6 2017-05-19 00:30:05

thegodmother
Members

cocobelle wrote:

The photo you have posted is the New-York room not the New-Lywood.  Is that where you were wanting to get the new theme?? 

The quest either gets you the original New-Lywood room if you didn't have it.  If you did, you get the extension + new theme.

lol And I had look twice in my rooms before creating this post. Thank you and sorry for waisting your time...
It's ok now.

lady0filia wrote:

From what I've seen since playing this game, rooms only get ONE extension. I could be wrong, and there may be an exception, but that exception would only apply to one or two rooms at best. I remember a while back a player asked about a room getting an extra extension when her room already had the 'first' extension, and Sarah/Feefik replied that "rooms only get one extension; if you already have the room's extension, then you don't get another length of room."

I mean, there has to be a limit to how long any one room can be. Right?

Well, I don't know if you're just using the topic to expose your doubt, but as I said previously I meant the room theme, that changes the look and not the lenght. I said "extension" because in this topic it says extension but since the image shows a different theme from the basis I thought that the "extension" was the "theme" ^^

#7 2017-05-19 00:44:27

cocobelle
M❥DERATOR

thegodmother wrote:

lol And I had look twice in my rooms before creating this post. Thank you and sorry for waisting your time...
It's ok now.

No worries, happy its all been figured out.  :)

Board footer