Announcement

• Index
  •  » Old Bugs
  •  » Summer Festival - Duplicate "Rare" Items

#26 2017-08-02 05:40:39

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

Re: Summer Festival - Duplicate "Rare" Items

It seems for most of my alt accounts the items were changed again. Most of them have double bikes now and not one set of kids. Is anyone else having this problem still?

#27 2017-08-02 16:10:02

tigerlilyvote
Members

darkelfqueen wrote:

misstigerlily wrote:

Hm, I am not amused to get different colours as I have first won, but worse when I count the items and then look after my Feez, I have lost 150 or 200 Feez!
But I cant do a suppport request because I dont exactly know, how things have been yesterday.

To understand the scenario a bit more, you bought the other colors and they were taken away when you were given the new items? Is that correct?

Its the only explanation for me in this moment, as I dont know, where the feez should have been gone. But as I said, I had bought double on other servers so I got mixed up a little bit, better shouldnt have mentioned this here.

#28 2017-08-02 21:10:46

rheasilvia

So is this bug supposed to be fixed for all now? Because some of my dolls still have doubles, and some other didn't have doubles previously and now they do.
Rusalka, princesstamina, hecate and triskele have 2 bikes and 1 green house in their inventories. And notcuteatall has 2 green houses and 1 bike. None of them got the kids.

https://orig00.deviantart.net/e288/f/2018/049/a/b/adtime_banner_by_frogmakesart-dc3jjzb.png

#29 2017-08-03 00:38:09

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

rheasilvia wrote:

So is this bug supposed to be fixed for all now? Because some of my dolls still have doubles, and some other didn't have doubles previously and now they do.
Rusalka, princesstamina, hecate and triskele have 2 bikes and 1 green house in their inventories. And notcuteatall has 2 green houses and 1 bike. None of them got the kids.

That's what I was trying to figure out, and that's why I asked if anyone else was having this problem so that I can report it. I am glad to know that I am not the only one.

#30 2017-08-03 01:15:29

rheasilvia

fairykisses wrote:

rheasilvia wrote:

That's what I was trying to figure out, and that's why I asked if anyone else was having this problem so that I can report it. I am glad to know that I am not the only one.

I'm so sorry, I must have missed your previous message! But yes, some of my dolls got the doubles again and I'd be very grateful if you could report it once more. Many thanks! :)

https://orig00.deviantart.net/e288/f/2018/049/a/b/adtime_banner_by_frogmakesart-dc3jjzb.png

#31 2017-08-03 03:15:18

sierradane
Members

I have quite a few who still have duplicates and no kids.  I had given up on reporting them.  I'd be happy to have kids and duplicates on something else.

No kids:

alyssadane

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

• Index
  •  » Old Bugs
  •  » Summer Festival - Duplicate "Rare" Items

Board footer