You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2017-08-18 20:59:00

darkjewels
Members

store (and my things) interface problem

i couldn't find another report for it but i belive other people have noticed this too. i decided to make a single post for both because they seem somewhat related. i've put a "too long; didn't read" (TL;DR) after seing how long the report is...

the 1st, and most important one: when you try to filter items in the stores (with the goal of having fewer pages to look through), the ammount of pages increases instead.
this is specialy bad when you are looking for wigs in the basics store, and the number of pages increases from 19 to 74. if you try to find tapestry and tiles, the number of pages in the walls and floor increase from 3 to 5. that is the oposite of what this feature is supposed to do. and you have to go to the next page several times before you get an actual new page.
it reduces the number of pages correctly when you select an item color. despide having the 3 1st and last items of a page be the 3 last of the previous and 3 1st of the next pages, respectively (but that already helps a lot).
it seems to be affecting every store and i haven't heard of any plans of fixing it, wich kind of beats the point of the filters in the stores. the number of pages is correctly reduced when browsing "my things", thankfully.
TL;DR: item filter in stores increases page number instead of decreasing it.

the 2nd bug, wich i'm not sure if it's worth reporting due to quests that give free rooms: when the loft is the only room you have (4 of my alts only have the loft) the "select all" feature in "my things" only selects the 1st item in the list, and nothing else, making it take very long to move things between the loft and the inventory. sure, i can just stuff everything in the corner of my loft, wich is why i'm not sure if it's worth reporting this bug, but it would be much faster to just transfer them to the inventory in a few clicks instead of ctlr+click+drag everything.
but then, this is no longer a problem once you have 2 rooms (loft+other room), this bug is mostly just annoying for new players and alts.
TL;DR: untill you have 2 rooms, you can't select all items with "select all".

also, the sticky post to report misplaced items (such as wigs being listed under sleeves) was locked and i've seen a few misplaced items, will there be a new one or should i report them in individual posts?
TL;DR: "Items in wrong categories under new layout" sticky is locked. how to proceed?

Last edited by darkjewels (2017-08-18 21:01:20)

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

#2 2017-08-19 10:24:29

rheasilvia

Re: store (and my things) interface problem

darkjewels wrote:

the 1st, and most important one

Like there are 16 pages of lingerie in general but somehow changes to 17 pages of swimsuits or 37 pages of leggings o.O

But as you said this bug is especially annoying when it comes to the wigs 'cause there's a lot of them. Moving to the next page usually just shows about 4-5 new wigs at the bottom of the page and sometimes it doesn't even do that but just changes the colours of the wigs on the page i'm on.

https://orig00.deviantart.net/e288/f/2018/049/a/b/adtime_banner_by_frogmakesart-dc3jjzb.png

#3 2017-08-20 21:21:26

darkjewels
Members

Re: store (and my things) interface problem

rheasilvia wrote:

darkjewels wrote:

the 1st, and most important one

Like there are 16 pages of lingerie in general but somehow changes to 17 pages of swimsuits or 37 pages of leggings o.O

But as you said this bug is especially annoying when it comes to the wigs 'cause there's a lot of them. Moving to the next page usually just shows about 4-5 new wigs at the bottom of the page and sometimes it doesn't even do that but just changes the colours of the wigs on the page i'm on.

exactly! i wonder when they'll fix it...

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

Board footer