You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2017-09-16 17:49:27

andybel
Members

Feez problem

Hello, people.

Hope you are fine and enjoying your Saturday.
On Friday 8, September I bought some Feez for my English and Spanish dolls. But I paid them on Saturday morning (September 9th) It has been a week and the amount of feez have not been added up to my accounts yet. I tried to contact Feerik by sending an email to them, but I haven't got any replies yet. I also contacted "Dinero Mail" (Feerik's provider here) but I haven't got any replies from them too. Has anyone experienced something similar?

I tried to submit a ticket too. I went to the Contact us option, chose the relevant option, I entered my email address and pa-ssword information but It is useless. I cannot "create" the ticket.

Hugs.

~**...Keep your eyes on the stars, they will show you something everytime...**~

#2 2017-09-16 20:00:33

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

Re: Feez problem

I reported this to the GM but didn't get a message back from him. I will check on Monday to whats going on. I am sorry it is taking forever Andybel!
intr

Oh and for you to submit a ticket you don't need to enter your email and password. Just simply click on submit a ticket.

#3 2017-09-16 22:23:16

andybel
Members

Thank you so much for your concern, Fairykisses. I didn't want to bother you (I know you have a lot of things to take care of) so I thought to handle this on my own. If you get an answer, please, do let me know. Thank you, again!

I will try again to submit a ticket. Hope this time works!

~**...Keep your eyes on the stars, they will show you something everytime...**~

#4 2017-11-23 22:15:53

karusia84
Members

I'm attaching new thred to the topic since it's about feez.
This week i bought via phone (sms option) smallest amount of feez. First time it was on 20.11.17 and second time was on 23.11.17 short after midnight.
First time i got the feez (150) but second time i got nothing!!
The dress promotion works normal ( I received the black dress from 20.11 and the other one from 23.11).

I would like to know how its possible? Can they somehow check the payments received on the account? Please help...

Today (25.11) I tryed purchasing small amount of feez by sms. It worked fine. It seems the feez display under $$$ wasn't showing the actual amount of feez on account. I had such situation for the first time... Any ideas why it could happen?

Last edited by karusia84 (2017-11-25 01:12:48)

Board footer