You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2012-04-12 22:37:53

willowskye
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend.

Sarah's doll in Sarah's Home room

I just thought I'd let everyone know (who is currently frustrated at being forced to have a naked Sarah doll in the Sarah's Home room)...

I have just send our GM an email asking if they can fix the issues related to the Sarah doll.

These issues include:

- not being able to easily move her to different areas of the room
- her clothing not always being on properly (ie: hanging off, not put on properly, etc.)
- the fact that she is now naked and we can not dress her ourselves

It would appear that it is currently linked in to the US account of Sarah (which we know is rarely used...and where she is currently naked) as opposed to the French account of Sarah (where she is currently dressed in the clothing from the Joe flirt.)

Anyway, I just thought I'd let you know in case you are also extremely frustrated at her current state of dress. :)

https://i.ibb.co/RDmdfdF/omd-willowskye-mod-sig.png

**Board Admin - Moderator**

#2 2012-04-13 02:15:33

sierradane
Members

Re: Sarah's doll in Sarah's Home room

Thanks for letting us know!

I wish that we could dress her anyway we wanted, even if we couldn't move her to other rooms and/or a different spot in THAT room.

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#3 2012-04-13 03:47:10

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

sierradane wrote:

I wish that we could dress her anyway we wanted, even if we couldn't move her to other rooms and/or a different spot in THAT room.

I agree.

#4 2012-04-13 04:03:24

willowskye

fairykisses wrote:

sierradane wrote:

I agree.

Me three and my mom four! :)

#5 2012-05-16 20:05:06

n0regrets
Santa's Senior Assistant

I must admit to not always having time to visit all my rooms regularly *blush* but, after trying unsuccessfully to add Sarah's Garden to my "Favorites" (using the new toolbar), I decided to save my doll in there... hoping that would somehow "fix" the glitch.

However, after saving my doll in Sarah's garden, Sarah magically levitated herself to the far right side of my loft... and I now have a pair of disembodied legs (thankfully dressed) floating above my waterfall!  I have tried repeatedly to save her in another position (yes, visible... I know it's no use to try to "hide" her), with the same results *sigh*

To quote willowskye, I am "extremely frustrated" by this latest Sarah snafu (>.<) Is anyone else experiencing this after (recently) saving their room?  The accounts where I haven't made any changes to Sarah's Garden, thus haven't saved lately, are still displaying Sarah in her previous position.

I appreciate Sarah wanting to be included in her own room (and not wanting to be deleted, definitely)... but if this feature cannot be fixed, it seems unfair that this room which we invested in becomes unattractive and (potentially) unusable.

nrv

#6 2012-05-17 02:30:05

willowskye

Ugh...problems with the Sarah doll again?  non

I'll report it to the GM.

UPDATE:  I just now saved in Sarah's room and her doll stayed where I put her (thankfully)...but, it definitely doesn't want to be added to my favourite's list.  I'll let the GM know this as well.

Further Update:  I've been told any bugs associated with Sarah's state of dress and/or moving to the default spot upon saving have been fixed.

#7 2012-05-29 19:05:07

n0regrets
Santa's Senior Assistant

I keep forgetting to see if Sarah is still suspended mid-air *blush*

I will try (emphasis on try ~.*) to remember to check after rollover.  I didn't save any of my other accounts in Sarah's Garden following the first mishap... I didn't want a legion of levitating Sarah dolls "hanging" around (pun is intended :P)

#8 2012-05-30 00:43:02

willowskye

n0regrets wrote:

I keep forgetting to see if Sarah is still suspended mid-air *blush*

That's okay...sometimes it's hard to keep a "leg up" on these bug issues. ;)

lol

#9 2014-07-23 20:58:12

mimi078
Members

aomd_blase So this is old news, but I'd just like to mention that the doll in Sarah's room has not been changed since Sarah's birthday last year.  Since players can't remove, hide, and sometimes change the position of the doll, it would be nice to get a little variation in her appearance... especially since it often does not match the theme or décor of our room.

This has been suggested before, but I can't find the original post, so I'm bumping this thread: would it be possible to link the doll to Sarah's avatar, which gets changed almost weekly?

"I don't know what your generation's fascination is with
documenting your every thought... but I can assure you,
             they're not all diamonds." - Easy A

#10 2014-07-23 22:24:02

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

I have forward this post to the GM to see if something can be done.

Board footer