You are not logged in.

Announcement

#351 2013-09-02 07:21:21

amaryllis-love
Members

Re: The Mortal Instruments RP Fanfics

I ship them, weirdly enough >w<

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/Malulala/and-ariel-art-beautiful-black-Favim_zpsd3b4a655.jpg

Snapchat: lurkingpanda
Instagram: lil.miss.loco

#352 2013-09-02 20:16:26

ilovem12
Members
Website

I feel guilty giving you these amazing thoughts bloody <3 Junjou romantica ;3

I ship these two... aomd_bave

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Ml-IWPGl0sM/Uf_XT01vzbI/AAAAAAAAAt0/jMEyFVGzBzc/w400-h200-no/wallpaper30-1024x768.jpg
"I'm pure at heart, it repels the dirt" - Mortal Instruments
My photography:http://us.ohmydollz.com/board/viewtopic … 33&p=1

#353 2013-09-03 03:28:30

bloodyemos
Members
Website

Varky must read these comments. I'm wanting to write more now. MattieXSylvain

http://i.imgur.com/cArCc6e.png
Soldier to Be Following Enlisted, My Heart
Tumblr: The-Steampunk-Paradox|Snapchat: KatInsanity1102

#354 2013-09-03 03:35:39

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

...*gulp*

#355 2013-09-03 03:37:54

angelfire
Members
Website

I'm not reading the now. No matter how much I want to...You don't understand the feelings I got...

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#356 2013-09-10 14:09:36

amaryllis-love
Members

This is an AU one, because I don't think this will ever happen with her :v But my Gosh, I can't help but ship them >w<
_________________________________________________________________________________
"Ooh this is bad, bad, very bad.." A voice whispered fervently beside the winged girl, trembling in fear and anticipation. The girl in question, looked like she could take on the whole world without breaking a sweat, but her voice gave away just how frightened she really was.

"Oh shut up, Lou! If I don't do this now, I'll never get another chance," the winged girl whispered back, just as frightened.

There was a scuttle, a scruff, and a bump, finally revealing the two girls to the man that was waiting on the outskirts of the riverbank, clothed in ivory and his features slightly obscured by the mist.

The bigger girl nudged the winged girl forward, and she stumbled over her two feet, almost tumbling into the man. He swiftly caught her around the waist, avoiding her wings, and bringing her even closer to him.

Rapid breathing could be heard from the girl while a low rumble could be heard coming from the man. She placed her trembling hands upon his broad chest, pulling herself to her full height against him, tilting her head forward to meet his shrouded eyes.

At that moment, they were bathed in sudden moonlight bringing the man's features into more sharper focus.

His eyes were a brilliant fiery crimson, his face angular and hollow. He stood several inches taller and broader than the girl, having to dip his head down to meet her eyes.

"Catherina... I thought you wouldn't come..," he murmured finally, his voice giving nothing away.

"..M-my Lord, I.. I-" Her voice ran out mid sentence, and they stood trapped in silence as they observed each other.

"No need for you to address me as such, my sweet angel." His words softly caressed her, drawing her even closer to him that she was slowly molding herself to fit his every contour.
She softly sighed, her eyes glowing brighter as she traced them over his face.

"I can't stay long, Morpheus..," her voice was filled with longing for what they could never have.

"I know my sweet. But we'll meet again.. sooner than we think," he silently vowed to her, clasping his hand to her soft flushed cheek, bringing it closer to his.

"I will wait for you, My Lord... Morpheus..," Her voice was barely above a whisper as she gently grazed her lips against his, finally drawing him in to her, letting him make his mark on her.

There was a scuttle behind them as the bigger girl tried to warn the Angel, their aura fading as both of their time were slowly running out.

"And I you, Catherina..," as he slowly ran his hand over her cheek, the girls vanished, leaving just a glow that was fading even as he stood, clutching at nonexistent air.

He slowly brought his hands to himself, drew his cloak around him once more and glided into the night, as if his Angel hadn't just left with his heart clasped in her hands.

Last edited by amaryllis-love (2013-09-10 14:11:41)

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/Malulala/and-ariel-art-beautiful-black-Favim_zpsd3b4a655.jpg

#357 2013-09-10 21:07:20

bloodyemos
Members
Website

Totally adding that to him! I definitely am. I'm falling for Morpheus and *sigh* That was great and it gives him an alternate unspoken reason. <3

Need HELP!!
Kane and Stef are having a baby and we need to figure out which gender!

Girl-Maybel
Boy-Nero

Vote on which you like best!

Gracias Twin for Fixing it

Last edited by bloodyemos (2013-09-11 03:56:31)

#358 2013-09-11 03:29:52

angelfire
Members
Website

They're having a "gender" not a "baby" ^^

Nero

Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#359 2013-09-11 06:10:43

amaryllis-love
Members

Girl I think. :D

#360 2013-09-18 17:17:54

malu
Members

Hey Guys! Help me out~ The character list needs to be updated! Could you all post the characters that aren't here?

Ilovem
Rose
Sebastian Velarc
Gale
Lily "Downer" Marsh
Sophialli

Malu
Aria
Jake Barnum
Susie
Barry

Darky
Janelle Young
Valerie Devney
Sylvain Aleshire
Tellis Talorg
Dante Marsh
Stefanie

Bloody
Mattie Devney
Dia Goldeen
Leo Burbanke
Kane Ashford
Morpheous

Amary
Damien Klein
Cathy
Judith
Cece

Angel
Angel Lora
Rel
Vana Syla

Deceased
Lucian Sagebrook
Lillian Alphonse
Peter Alphonse
Violet Nocturne
Robert Endre
Haemon
Danya
Sergent K (Koala. R.I.P)
Eliza (?)
Brooklyn Barnum
Sarrie Lankford
Gero Jader
Blaze Smoke
Rory Smoke
Danya Nikita
Will Smoke
Serena
Shadow Nocturne
Little Shadow
Alex
Wayne
Alia del Carta
Aly De'Laurentis
Valentine Morgenstern
Nightingale
Terressa Lavia
Natasha Standforth
Vince
Luke
Nina
Jeff
Siv
Thalia
Malu Jade Talorg nee Lavia
Claudius Thompson

Gone
Calliem Lockhart
Callista
Celesta Nocturne
Esani Lockhart
Carnia del Carta
Nazri Drakon
Snow
Hurcan Aura
Xena Drakon
Vincent Borde
Dex Archer
Jason Archer
Saffi Goldeen
Theo Lockhart
Camilla Belle
Cady Trittz
Tyler Lynn
Anita
Wrath
Benjamin "Benji" Walker

Minor (Remember, all since the beginning)
Dr. House
Sara Talorg
Aden Talorg
Aden
Naia Talorg
Lionel Talorg
Kalti Talorg
Hope Morgerstern
Luke Morgerstern
Miracle Leigh Ashford
Toby Marsh
Dr. Walter
Phil
Hanna Talorg
Lamont
Kristy
Volkna Aleshire
Aury Devney
Felicia Devney
Rosemary
Vanessa (only mentioned)
Eugene Bonnay (only mentioned)
Llyr Moore (only mentioned)
Gabriel Moore (only mentioned)
Cynic
Percy Nocturne
Nathan
Cara
Tyra Prince
Catherine Malu Logan.
Eva Devney
Saddie
Cadel
Lucy Alphonse
Delilah Trittz
Cole Harman
James Anchier
Stephanie
Elric Nocturne
Jemyra
Jack
Charolette
Henry
Vance
Vladimir
Demetri
Darius Drakon
Camille Belcourt(a long time ago)
The Mute
Mr.Tree
Alden
Daniel
Delia
Mary Lockhart
Cedric Lavia
Phillip Lockhart
Dr. Shepherd aka Cattle Farmer
Elaine Lockhart
Lilly Antoine
Zeifer Letrouch
Lecora
Kelly
Kim
Kingsley
Miranda Tretswood
Artemis Tellabrae
Rebecca Goldeen
Calliem Lockhart
Willow Lavia
Catherine Logan
Meg
Lola
Cynic
Merek Barnum
Charlie Logan
Zoye Logan nee Descourde's
Gaia Dawn
Shade
Mace
Jemyra
Samien
Maya
Chloe
Kida Ru
Georgina
Lava
Kaemon

And if some names needs to be moved around inform me! There's a rule of 5 characters each (Dunno if it's still there but) so tell me who's minor, gone and what not up there!

Last edited by malu (2013-09-19 10:27:44)

Snapchat: amalmooon
Insta: mal.mooon

#361 2013-09-18 17:24:34

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Mine:

Major:
Dante Marsh

Minor:
Shade
Mace(Move here)
Jemyra
Samien
Maya
Chloe

Gone:
Thalia

(I feel like I'm forgetting more, but for now)

#362 2013-09-18 17:28:32

malu
Members

Should I put J & J as minors as we don't play them much?

#363 2013-09-18 17:30:52

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Maybe? If you want...I was actually wantin got play them more.

#364 2013-09-18 17:49:01

malu
Members

Your wish has been granted~

#365 2013-09-18 18:31:04

bloodyemos
Members
Website

Why is Samien a minor, Varky?

#366 2013-09-19 01:15:24

angelfire
Members
Website

Minor:
Georgina

#367 2014-02-05 07:04:32

ilovem12
Members
Website

*cracks knuckles* Aight, lets write something before I get too rusty.

Lily:
"Meeting gentlemen... And ladies.." Jack shouted at us.
I rolled my eyes, as I got up from my seat on the forest floor. It was around midnight, yet we where all awake, and ready for the next kill.
"Lets go boys." I muttered to Siv and Toby who where in a very intense game of catching squirrels. The fate of the squirrels if the poor things get caught? Well... I never should have bought my brother that BB-gun.
There was four fallen logs we sat on next to each other in a circle. I sat in my usual position with Toby sitting next to me, and Siv leaning against my legs as he sits on the cold summer time grass.
"Whats this about now?" Siv hollers at Jack.
"This is about us getting recruits." Jack replied, with a smirk.
We all groan at the same time. This means, from dusk and until dawn go out and find poor helpless, fresh bitten suckers. Usually their crazy as a bat, and super strong.
"Fu-" One of the men started to say something, then he side glanced to Toby, "Fuding... Heck.. Jack, we just got some a few weeks ago."
"Do I look like I give a crap?"
"Jack, tell me the truth why are we doing this?" I asked, folding my arms.
"Because, I've gotten word someone wants to take over this pack," He replied, "Something you must know about Lily, since it's about your friend."
My eyes got big and my mouth almost dropped, Siv looked up at me with an eyebrow raised.
"Rose?! Jack.. I haven't talked to her... since.. Since she left!" I almost shouted.
He shook his head, "Then prove it Lily. Fight against her. Meeting over, get out of my sight all of ya!"
I bit my lower lip hard, as I almost ran from everyone.
This is not the pack I knew. Piece of me, almost wants Rose to come. She's the only one who knows Jack's fighting techniques.
"Bite that lip any harder and I won't be able to kiss it." Siv shouted back at me.
"Ha, your not funny!" I replied, sending him a signal that I really shouldn't have in front of Toby...

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Ml-IWPGl0sM/Uf_XT01vzbI/AAAAAAAAAt0/jMEyFVGzBzc/w400-h200-no/wallpaper30-1024x768.jpg
"I'm pure at heart, it repels the dirt" - Mortal Instruments
My photography:http://us.ohmydollz.com/board/viewtopic … 33&p=1

#368 2014-02-05 15:33:51

angelfire
Members
Website

Lol that was brilliant ^^ More serious...but brilliant!

#369 2014-07-11 13:50:21

malu
Members

So I was just listening to Arms by Cristina Perri and it reminded me so much on le RP.
And Well.. Yea.. I miss this so much!
pleur pleur

#370 2014-07-11 14:02:10

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Me too, so badly! We really need to bring everyone back in and RP in TMI. Wanna post on Raspberries VS Strawberries?

#371 2014-07-11 16:02:57

malu
Members

Sure!

#372 2014-07-11 21:22:07

angelfire
Members
Website

I feel like I should reintroduce my character (for myself mostly because I need something to work off of and I forgot most of her history :D)

Angel is a warlock, engaged to a fairie. She was born in the Middle Ages in the 15th Century. Her mark is her eyesight. She can see things really really far. She can also see where portals have been opened or closed. By doing so, she reopens it to the place where the person has gone. (I don't know if that can happen in TMI, but it happens in Paranormalacy so I used it ^^)

Her parents, as well as her own town, were killed by her older brother http://us.ohmydollz.com/board/viewtopic … 81#p169081 Angel went to a family friend who was a vampire (Lori). She trained hard there, making sure she excelled in weaponry, strength, and knowledge.

Angel meets Vana, who is also staying with Lori, and the two become instant friends.
They become close like sisters.

Vana's family was a wealthy victorian family. They were accused of being witches and their house burned down to ashes along with her mother and father. Vana was very young. She saw her mother and father both beheaded in front of her. She unleashed an unknown power that destroyed the whole town and everyone in it. She ran away and stumbled upon Angel and Lori. There she also trains but in medicine.

--

A couple thousand years of this, Angel ends up finding her brother. He was taken over by a demon and the council people were surrounding him. She was about to leave him to the hands of the council, but she still cared for him. She went and killed every single member pointing a weapon at her brother. Because of that event, the council is constantly searching for her.

She looks at her brother who is about to lunge at her to kill her but Rel interferes and kills him on the spot. Angel, furious and upset, starts attacking Rel, and leaves him. Rel always stays by Angel though her love for him goes down.

Never faltered, Rel succeeds in getting Angel to love him back and the two are engaged, waiting to get married after everything settles down.

Last edited by angelfire (2014-09-02 01:19:39)

#373 2014-12-09 23:21:56

amaryllis-love
Members

How a special someone stole christmas~ My tribute to The Originals of TMI.

"I knew this was a bad idea," Amary whispered to Zoye as they glanced over at the commotion that had already started not five minutes into the Special Yule gathering.

Malu number 1 was staring at Malu number 2 as she critically analyzed her own character. But before she could say anything past the usual pleasantries and introductory, her character had blatantly exclaimed something that Malu clearly did not approve of.

"Excuuuuse me?! What did you just say about me? I, the great and WONDERFUL Malu, created you and this is how you repay me?!" The enraged author screamed, spitting fire.

Malu blinked at the angry author, opening her mouth to reply in kind. "Creaaate me? Oh puh-lease! I, create, you. That's how it works. If it wasn't for me working my butt off, you wouldn't have a good RP!"

Darky whistled, looking wide-eyed at the two Malus that were gradually leading themselves into a verbal-spitting match, while Kiera snickered broadly, egging them on.

"I did tell you that when you first sent me the invite," Celeste huffed, clearly displeased that her creator was soon becoming the instigator of the disruption.

"True that. Still, I thought we could all just get to know each other, properly, you know... Damn, that Shade though, just look at his face," she sighed, having to clutch her neckline for support.

Darky smirked at Amary's reaction, trying hard not to laugh at the scandalized  expression on Celeste's face at the sudden declaration.

"Oh- hold that thought Amary, I think somebody doesn't want to hear you admit that," she muttered, barely containing her laughter as Leo narrowed her eyes to slits at Amary.

"Leo, love, calm down, she can't hep it if I'm that irresistible.. come on..." Shade tried to contain his lovely wife, wrapping his arms around her waist and bringing her closer to his body.

"Look at Matt. He has his old pink suit on again," Shade whispered desperately, trying to distract her from throwing mental daggers at the author.

"Ah, absolutely brilliant Matty. I always loved that suit on you," Bloody sighed, as proud as any mother hen watching over her baby.

"Why thank you, my lady. It's my favorite one. I think Val thinks I'm pretty good-looking in it as well. And that's all that matters, really," He smiled fondly at his wife, who was giving him a look of pure adoration.

Blaze nudged Kiera, while bending over with his arm wrapped around his torso, laughing uproariously at the two Malus that were passionately locked together in a fiery make-out session.

"Eh! What in the-- MALU AND MALU! What in the name of TMI are you two doing?!" Darky yelled, scrambling towards them, trying to pull the author off her character.

"Zoye! Don't just stand there with your mouth hanging open like a blowfish! Come help me out!" Valerie cried as she too went to pry them apart, pulling as hard as she could on her friend Malu's arms, while Zoye just stood there, too stunned to do anything other than stare.

Amary just sighed and rolled her eyes, as Vincent nudged her with his open palm, silently asking for the money that she owed for losing her bet.

"Told you. Pay up!" He grinned, his broad shoulders shaking as he looked at her with mirth.

Before she could reply, she heard Rose laughing at Char's deeply blushing face, as Rel was retelling a kinky story about how he came across a special kind of mushroom one day while strolling the forest that Angel and he were residing over. He was about to offer the brownies he made with them when Angel suddenly snatched several of them and threw it as far as she could, warning anyone not to even smell any of the highly dangerous mind-eating brownies from hell.

As one of the Malus--no one could tell them apart by now as they were so engrossed in each other--smelt the tell-tale signs of food being thrown, suddenly snatched herself away from her significant other's still willing arms, to stare openly at the brownies that were flying everywhere as every other person that weren't still trying to tear them apart ducked for safety.

The falling brownies had rapidly caught the attention of the two Malus, that Val and Darky were able to tear them apart, finally, only to see them run to the fallen brownies and stuff their faces with them, fighting over one between every second bite.

Amary just groaned loudly, closing her eyes momentarily and hoping that she had not, and will not ever, decide to act upon one of her crazy midnight spur-of-the-moment strokes of craziness.

"I knew this was a bad idea," Ilovem grinned, totally content with all the mayhem she helped create.

Last edited by amaryllis-love (2014-12-09 23:23:38)

#374 2014-12-09 23:40:25

angelfire
Members
Website

That was brilliant OMG!!!

#375 2014-12-09 23:42:25

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

OH MY GOD! BRILLIANT!!! What had been seen/read, though ... OH MY EYES!

I seriously missed those guys so much! Ever single one of them!!! And Mattie in his pink suit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was so epic :D

Board footer