You are not logged in.

Announcement

#26 2013-12-22 10:57:09

malu
Members

Re: Answers for Christmas room Quest

What I love about this quest is that in the last step they give gold items. The quest last year had a lot of gold items too so they match. And Mrs. Clause. I don't remember them giving her in any of the last Christmas Quests.

Snapchat: amalmooon
Insta: mal.mooon

#27 2013-12-22 12:24:59

sierradane
Members

My new Talent isn't showing up but last night when I logged in I noticed that not only did I still get the +1DB from that talent, but I had ONE voucher.  On another doll who did the quest, she now has 4 vouchers.

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#28 2013-12-22 17:16:41

bianca96
Members

sierradane wrote:

My new Talent isn't showing up but last night when I logged in I noticed that not only did I still get the +1DB from that talent, but I had ONE voucher.  On another doll who did the quest, she now has 4 vouchers.

What kind of vouchers? Gift vouchers? I haven't received the talent yet...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lwwuVf9NYeM/Uv6QyrE6BtI/AAAAAAAABi0/uERC5YYGyzs/s1600/bianca1-sig-01.png

#29 2013-12-22 18:06:09

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Yup  gift vouchers :) wooohoooooo. Super happy.

#30 2013-12-23 02:37:23

bianca96
Members

darkelfqueen wrote:

Yup  gift vouchers :) wooohoooooo. Super happy.

So, is your talent bug solved???

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lwwuVf9NYeM/Uv6QyrE6BtI/AAAAAAAABi0/uERC5YYGyzs/s1600/bianca1-sig-01.png

#31 2013-12-23 03:24:38

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

I think o. It still doesn't show up as equipped but I got the vouchers.

#32 2013-12-23 12:51:55

sierradane
Members

It's showing up now as a choice to choose.

"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#33 2013-12-23 20:21:17

joyceeileen
Members

Is that what we are getting...a gift voucher a day to send gifts to friends? I thought we were supposed to get a gift!

#34 2013-12-23 20:51:11

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Yup! I found that today it was showing up finally.

Nope, you get vouchers for gifts to send to friends. I actually prefer that since I don't always afford buying certificates and I like to send others gifts on occasion. I also like holding contests, sooo...Win-win?

#35 2013-12-26 14:05:08

sencilia
Members

How come there was no story text for this quest?

#36 2013-12-26 17:22:27

sierradane
Members

sencilia wrote:

How come there was no story text for this quest?

There was:

This year again, when everyone is happy to spend Christmas with my family, I'll stay home. I lost my parents when I was five years old and I have no other family. I only have my trusty Lulu, my dog.
I do not deprive myself so far to make me a good meal and decorating the house with all my candles.
Everything is in place, I installed my meals on my little table Lounge and Lulu Machotte his bones dried beef, as I offer each year.
As usual, I'm making a sad nostalgia imagining how this moment would be if my parents were still there ...
Suddenly all my candles out, as if someone had blown over. Lulu starts to growl sticking his side against my shoulder. I see a little silhouette drawing in the dark.
creature walks slowly towards me, who am somewhat reassured by making a peace sign with Lulu.
A little leprechaun standing in front of me.

You should not be sad, 'said the elf. It's Christmas! Father Christmas would not be happy if he saw you like this! ... Unfortunately, this is not the worst concern! He caught cold reindeer and is bedridden! Christmas mom keeps yelling at us, and poor Santa is forced to swallow it prepares mixtures him without flinching! "
I look at him without saying a word. Head that I should be ridiculous and Lulu gives me looks diagonally, gauging my reaction. 
"Anyway, he sent me to look for that you help us to deliver gifts to all your neighbors! But it is obvious that you can not do that in this outfit! You're coming with me and I'll find you a suitable outfit! "
Neither one nor two, I found myself dressed in perfect Mother Christmas, in a kind of plant sour toys. I am surrounded by dwarves staring at me.
I hear "Ooooh she is beautiful!", "Hey Mama Claus sees if it is going to make a cake ..." "Did you see his legs, as they are long ... "...
Lulu is next to me, looking hangdog. He is also entitled to his costume.
WoW, what I put in my Christmas cake?

The fun part, when you book Christmas gifts, the fact is that flying sleigh! I have to go to my first little neighbor. Lili Dream spends a lot of time watching the stars of the small window. Lulu we decide to do a little show! Before we begin, I throw a little fairy dust on the sled, so that stars appear in our wake.  I also borrowed a magical unicorn at the factory and I'll throw it in the air when passing close to the window. She will love it!
Finally, I dressed up as Father Christmas for it to have the illusion of seeing him on his sleigh!
On the idea is great, in achieving more complicated! Reindeer are panicked when the unicorn slap in the sky and they deviate from their path! And as the reindeer did not invent gunpowder, difficult to reason ...
We meet on the roof of a house with some gifts scattered. Phew, more frightened than hurt!
For my next neighbor, Mr. Teddy, I asked Lulu to keep watch and bark if someone comes.
Yes, for the first time in my life, I'll run down a chimney. So awesome! I always wanted to do that!
Now, with a giant teddy in her arms, it is less easy ... But the magic of Christmas is that I get to spend in a narrow passage, covered with soot, without trying or my teddy or my clothes.
A pas de loup, I gently removing lint in the lounge.
I forced out faster than expected because the family dog has already identify me and he rolls up his lips. Magic has its limits.
Before he has time to growl or bark, I balance a little powdered sandman in the eyes to sleep! Ah! Ah! You do not expect you to be one! Lying!
I go home and proudly gives a hug to Lulu before returning to deliver my next neighbor.
For my next neighbor, Miss Beautiful Navel, I must deliver small boxes beauty bath.
I want to surprise him and to remove the small boxes directly in his bathroom!
There is no chimney! Thin, I began to take a liking to the descent ducts!
There is no chimney! Thin, I began to take a liking to the descent ducts!
So I pass gently through the window of the bathroom. It's beautiful! Miss a taste. I almost want to take me a little break in a bubble bath but Lulu is my head on the other side of the window. I hurry to drop the gifts.
Before leaving, I passed my reflection in the mirror. It's fun, it's the first Christmas night when I really good head. It almost seems that I am happy!
We leave for my next neighbor, Mr. Bon Vivant. It's always a party at home, there is often a lot of people!
bothered me this much, I wonder how to go unnoticed among all these people. It's everywhere, in every room of the house!
I then a bright idea: I'll order a triple emergency party outfit for my sprites to make me look like a guest. They send me by ChronoRennes.
In five minutes, I am delivered. I put on my outfit, it's perfect! The post has a serious competitor.
I present the evening, they let me go! Yeah! Win!
I wish to prick a few biscuits for Lulu and me. It is hollow, it all! I wish to prick a few biscuits for Lulu and me. It is hollow, it all! air of nothing, while a charming young man made ​​me talk, I put the gift on the edge of the fireplace. There's no denying delivery girl gift, I have it in my blood!
Lulu we empiffrons canapés while we take the road to the large property of Mrs. Frosty!
This is north of Ohmydollz City, where it is very cold! There is no chimney in it, and still thin! I must say that everything seems stuck in the ice and snow covered.
There is no chimney in it, and still thin! I must say that everything seems stuck in the ice and snow covered.
I'm so distracted by Mrs Frosty furniture that I have not seen the cat sleeping in the snow. Lulu starts to growl and to continue this cat who woke with a start. Ouch Ouch Ouch, we make a noise not possible in this room and the sound seems to affect every wall of ice. We are good!
While I scold Lulu, I find myself face to face with a tall woman wearing a beautiful dress. Oops.
His eyes are as frozen as the rest of his house. I'm not sure she is very open to conversation.
Fortunately, I have a little powder of hilarity that I send him in the face by surprise. That is his gift!
While Mrs. Frosty is folded laugh, I catch Lulu and we run full speed towards my sled. We dodged a bullet!
I toured my neighbors! Hey, what a job!
Fortunately, the Santa Claus made ​​it just once a year! At his age, it must be bad for the heart!
reindeer know the way back and lead me to the cottage Santa without me noticing.
When I go into the cottage with Lulu, the elves are there and we cheer. "Good job"
I see an old gentleman who coughed at the bottom of the room. This is the Santa Claus! He beckoned me to approach. When suddenly an imposing lady stands in front of me and I gauge the bottom up.
"Hey, you the recruits where your students now?" lance Does Santa Claus makes a sign of resignation.
"This n is not it! That's me! "Exclaimed the little elf who had come to me. "She is an orphan, she was very sad, I thought ..."
Mom Christmas still gauge a little. Everyone holds their breath. Then his face relaxed, and she gave me a warm smile that fills my entire heart with joy.
I spent the evening partying with my new friends.
This is the best Christmas of my life!

#37 2014-02-06 02:15:46

birdlyre
Members

It's the 6th of February, and I'm still getting a gift certificate each day. Is this happening to anyone else who completed this quest? I thought this talent was supposed to end on Feb 1st.

#38 2014-02-06 02:33:53

angelfire
Members
Website

lol I thought so too but I'm not complaining ^^ I don't mind having a free GC everday :D

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

Board footer