You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2014-02-01 21:20:37

subway1
Members

Color Fonts ?

How do I get to color my text on Dollz Contests and Clubs ? What code do I use ? I know this has been asked before, but I cannot seem to find the topic on this subject.

Thanks!

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#2 2014-02-01 22:30:24

angelfire
Members
Website

Re: Color Fonts ?

To color text, just use this:

[color= NAMEOFCOLOR] text [/color]
ex. [color= RED] text [/color] --> text

also, you can use the RGB color system for more colors. Example:

[color=#RGBCOLORNUMBER] text [/color]
ex. [color= #589539] text [/color] --> text

if you do want to use the RGB color system, I use this site...replace (dot) with an actual dot:
rapidtables(dot)com/web/color/RGB_Color.htm

Last edited by angelfire (2014-02-01 22:30:57)

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#3 2014-02-01 23:41:33

subway1
Members

Re: Color Fonts ?

Oh, thank you so much! :)

But if I may ask, may this topic be put as a sticky note ? Not only for me, but for others, for future references, too ? Thank you! :)

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

Board footer