You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2014-02-06 03:46:48

lilysummers
Members

double item purchase..lag or bug?

on my doll veronicasummers i started doing this weeks adventure and on the first step it bought and charged me for 2 paintings...she really only wanted 1 :(

#2 2014-03-10 18:26:07

silverbast
Members

Re: double item purchase..lag or bug?

This is a problem I've been having since last fall! they just keep telling me there is something wrong with my computer causing it.  It just happened again.  I stopped the quest last night because in converted all my fez to db when I didn't ask it to.  Came back just now to work on the quest and when I bought the item for the next step, it also bought 2 items more from the last  step that  had bought the day before.  Hours have passed since I bought those and all kinds of other sites gone to.  I keep my cache really clean.  I even clear before coming here a lot of the time and it doesn't help.  I have trouble with votes as well and have been told by others they do too.  It's about time they find out what the heck is going on!!!

#3 2014-03-10 19:09:25

30stmxfan
Members

The same thing happens to me. I usually delete the item afterwards but it's really annoying. Plus you lose money every single time

discord: corgibutt#2664

#4 2014-03-10 19:17:03

missysil
Members

I wish more people would tell them.  I know it's not just me.  It's something wrong with their system.  It happens to me often enough that I had quit putting on money.  But, I really liked this quest.  I'm not going to be able to finish now.  I'm not adding another red cent.  I'm tired of being ripped off.  Putting in a report has done nothing.

This is a sub account for silverbast.  This stuff happens on all 4 of my accounts along with being kicked out to Log-in about half the moves  I make.

Last edited by missysil (2014-03-10 19:18:58)

#5 2014-03-10 20:41:52

30stmxfan
Members

I've contacted once to and they also said it was my computer. Which it wasn't.
They don't seem to care to find out why this is happening and to fix it since it's not their 'French site'

#6 2014-03-10 23:16:26

lady0filia
Queen of the Supernatural
Website

The double-buying item has happened to me, too, when doing quests. What happens for me is that the 'Are you sure you want to buy this item' window pops up twice and I stupidly click it twice, not realizing it is causing me to purchase the item twice and wasting DB. The last time it happened, I just canceled the second window and that worked.
Although I can't say if this is what's happening to any of your or not...

It has gotten cold, brr~ Happy Holidays to you and yours!https://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/936.png

#7 2014-03-10 23:59:34

angelfire
Members
Website

Same thing happened to me a few times. I clicked it once and then it came again and I was like. "Oh. I guess it didn't click"
This needs to get fixed fast.

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#8 2014-03-11 02:02:54

silverbast
Members

I haven't double clicked anything.  I've even had the next of my dollz I go to buy the same as the last when she wasn't doing any buying or near anything to buy! It can even happen a day later!  I've had the worst problems with this.  I quit playing all together for most of the winter and summer before last.  I just miss my friends.  I still want to get involved in quests and leveling and voting, but.

#9 2014-03-11 02:34:50

30stmxfan
Members

Have you taken photos/screen shots of all the problems happening?
Maybe contact them and tell them this glitch, caused by them, is preventing you from playing? Also, direct them to this forum so they can see that other players have had the same problem?

#10 2014-03-11 04:41:01

silverbast
Members

I've taken screen shots and put in tickets before.  They sent some video thing to do.  I did it, but, it would post back to them or my hosting site.  I seem to be the only one to put in a ticket.  So, they aren't paying any attention.  I've posted here lots of times hoping others having the problem would put in tickets as well.  I have kind of given up.  I think I come here just to get it out of my system because it really bugs me and they don't seem to take it seriously.  When you actually by fez and it does that, it's just a plain rip off.  It's bad enough if it takes the db you've saved up.

Board footer