You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2014-02-28 23:52:43

spiderwick9
Members

Agents of the OMD (Chapter 1)

Hello all! As some of you know, I started writing a story. In case you didn't, here is a brief summary:

Everyone on this site is an agent for Commander Sarah. They need the help of Mr. Farik (See what I did there? Farik? Ferik?), and his group of spies, to stop madman Fujimot Basta from eliminating everyone in the OMD, and their families.

Please comment if you want to be included, and if I made any spelling/grammar mistakes. Enjoy!

February 27, 5:30 P. M.

"They're traitors. All of them. So I need you, Agent Spider, to go and make an alliance with him, and you, Agent Angel, to be her back up."
  "When?" Agent Angel asked.
  "Tomorrow, at eight. Agent Spider, dress sparingly, Agent Angel, dress however."
  "Yes, sir." they said in unison.

February 28, 8:00 P. M.
  Two legs unfolded themselves and stepped out of the limo. "Good evening." a powerful voice said. "I'm looking for Mr. Farik."
  Rikat Farik looked at the beautiful woman in front of him. She had black, shoulder length, straight hair, with straight-across bangs that framed her face. Her dark green eyes watched him carefully as he inspected her. She wore a short red dress with spaghetti straps, and was cinched at the waist.
  "You're looking at him." he said.
  She smiled, dark lipstick making her teeth look whiter. "I'm Agent Spider, of the OMD. Im glad you haven't forgotten our date."
  "Like I would turn down such a rare opportunity, to eat dinner with an agent of the OMD."
  She smiled again. "Let's head inside, then." she took his arm, and walked inside the restaurant. "Farik, table for two." she said.
  Rikat noticed how Agent Spider had booked the table under his name. That was rather rude, in his opinion.
  "Right this way." the hostess said, and lead them to their table.
  The agent sat down and crossed her legs. "Let's get down to business. I've called you here because our leader wants to make an alliance with you."
  "Oh? The great Sarah wants me to join forces with her group?"
  She smirked. "A strong force is approaching us, and we need a strong power to win."
  "Who is this strong force?"
  "I'd rather not share that information in public."
  "Well, I'm afraid I can't join your agency, unless you tell me."
  "Commander Sarah will tell you everything once you come join us."
  "NO." he said, raising his voice.
  She shot a look at him, and waited for people to look away from them. "Sir," she whispered. "I ask that you please consider coming to the Museum of Science on Saturday, nine A.M., where we can further discuss an alliance." he narrowed his eyes at her as she stood and grabbed her purse, pulling out a earring with a small communication device on it. "Agent Angel, I request backup on the motor bike. Hurry."
  "Understood. I'm right outside."
  Agent Spider opened up the double-doors to the restaurant, and looked around. There, right in front of her, was the agent, clad in a suit, and a trench coat.
  "Are you alright?" she asked, and handed Agent spider a helmet.
  "Yes," she pulled the helmet on. "What's with the trench coat?"
  "I like it. It adds effect." she said, and the bike raced forward, back to base.

February 28, 8:47 P. M.
  "We have agents that are experts in everything, from language, to who's album is selling best, and you want to blackmail us?"
  Agent Spider and Angel walked into the room.
  "What's going on?" Angel asked Agent Rocker.
  Rocker covered the phone and whispered, "The commander of the Fujimot Agency, the one Agent Rukia infiltrated yesterday."
  "Is it a threat?" Agent Spider asked.
  She nodded, and uncovered the phone. "Sir, I don't think you understand, you're declaring war against a group of women, with a fan made Facebook page with seventy-four thousand, seven hundred-fifty-four likes. A group of women who have weapons masters, black belts, weapon designers, and everything else you can think of. You want to declare war against us?"
  Agent Angel turned to the red-clad agent. "You stay here, and help Agent Rocker. I'll go find Lieutenant Dark, and tell her it didn't work out with Mr. Farik, okay?"
Agent Spider nodded. "Tell her I'll give a full report on what happened by Sunday."
  "Understood," she said.

March 1, 7:04 A. M.
  The old, broken watch fell to the floor, pieces flying everywhere.
  "I realized this would be hard on you, Agent Spider, especially with how close you are to Agent Shadow."
  "So Fujimot Basta imprisoned them?"
  Lieutenant Dark nodded. "We have reason to believe Agent Bloody is injured very badly from trying to protect Agent Shadow."
  Agent Spider huffed. "Baka desu."
  The Lieutenant cocked a brow at her. "Are you cursing in Japanese, again?"
  Agent Spider chuckled lightly. "It wasn't a cuss, but yes." she looked at the machines displayed across her work table. "Yes, I see." she suddenly turned to the older woman. "Lieutenant, I would like to request permission to send out a search party."
  The lady smiled. "Naturally," she said. "I already have our best agents gathered."
  Agent Spider smiled. "Including Agent Malu?"
  Lieutenant Dark scoffed. "Of course."

Last edited by spiderwick9 (2014-03-03 22:04:06)

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Kn2ynQkiWbg/Vwrll2jSJ8I/AAAAAAAACOM/jbC-otDqTLAPoCRfnzFIuYUHtk3Ovrkig/s1600/Crappy_Keeley_Signature.jpg

#2 2014-02-28 23:58:49

angelfire
Members
Website

Re: Agents of the OMD (Chapter 1)

OHMYGOOODDD!!! MY MIND EXPLODED THIS IS BRILLIANT!

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#3 2014-03-01 00:12:57

neriah10
Members
Website

gai I love it! It's like super cool. And I'd hate to point this out, but at the beginning it says "Their" instead of "They're" also "Synched" instead of "Cinched" I make the same mistake all the time.
Not sure if you meant to do those or not but otherwise it's Awesome and I hope you write more :D

Last edited by neriah10 (2014-03-01 00:14:32)

http://oi65.tinypic.com/mw8b4g.jpg
w a t t p a d~@-haikutae [Poetry; Books]        t u m b l r~ @wooshishi [Edits]
l i n e~@taeskimchi                    <-Chat->                   k a k a o~ @taeskimchi

#4 2014-03-01 00:24:02

spiderwick9
Members

I'm glad you like it! ^^

@Angel: Thank you! I'll be sure to use other users more in the next chapter!
@Neriah: Thank you! I'm normally good with spelling, (I normally pay attention to the there/their/they're, but I was a little out of it.) but I really had no idea how to spell cinched. ouf Thank you for pointing that out!

Last edited by spiderwick9 (2014-03-01 00:25:05)

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Kn2ynQkiWbg/Vwrll2jSJ8I/AAAAAAAACOM/jbC-otDqTLAPoCRfnzFIuYUHtk3Ovrkig/s1600/Crappy_Keeley_Signature.jpg

#5 2014-03-01 03:34:27

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Mwahahaha. I'm a lieutenant!!!! Mwahahahahahahahhahahaha.

Now that I'm done with my evil laugh, loved it!!!!

#6 2014-03-01 04:25:27

rarity
the undying
Website

This is incredible. I love it, you've done a really good job..

http://i66.tinypic.com/1zegnro.jpg
          * The wind is howling...

TUMBLR: reynir|            INSTA fierce.scarlet

#7 2014-03-01 05:27:58

shiva
Members
Website

Wow, this is really good! Keep it up! :)

tumblr: sirpepperston

#8 2014-03-01 14:09:33

xemoxrockerx
Members
Website

hehe yaaaay Secret Agents<3 Love it<3

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DUQ5qc0D02A/VFrBeTyyrxI/AAAAAAAACG8/_w5ujDpgwR4/s1600/Emorocker1-sig-01.png
|Older Art. Updated: 10/17/14| Instagram : p2ionics |
| Twitter : psionic_nerd | Tumblr Writing Blog : under-latest-nostalgia |
Thanks for the ava/sig shadowchild03!

#9 2014-03-01 14:13:16

malu
Members

Love it <3

DARKY LE LIEUTENANT <3

Snapchat: amalmooon
Insta: mal.mooon

#10 2014-03-01 16:38:22

subway1
Members

I love it! Do post more, please! I want to be in! Hehehe...

Anyways, it's amazing, and I think you should continue! Love it, love it! :)

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#11 2014-03-01 22:09:39

angelfire
Members
Website

CHAP-TER-TWO! CHAP-TER-TWO!! CHAP-TER-TWO!!! CHAP-TER-TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Last edited by angelfire (2014-03-01 22:10:11)

Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#12 2014-03-02 00:49:16

spiderwick9
Members

Hello! I've decided to post all of it in here, soooo yeah.... Again, please tell me of any spelling or grammar mistakes, and enjoy! I'll be sure to continue using more and more players, and clear up what's happening.

March 3, 8:29 P. M.
  "So everyone knows the plan, and their part?" Major Malu asked.
  They nodded.
  "I have a question." Agent Subway asked.
  "Yes?"
  "If she'll be staying here at base, What's Agent Spider's part in this?"
  Agent Spider smirked, and looked at Major Malu. "Should we show them, Major?"
  She nodded. "If you'll follow me." she said.
  "Over the past few months, Agent Shadow and I have been making some new machines." Agent Spider said. "And while I clearly don't have time to tell you about them, seeing as we've spent two days planning, but they are simple enough for me to explain." she walked up to a door, and pulled out a key. "Here we go." she said, unlocking the door.
  Inside, a vast arrangement of electronics was scattered. From communication devices that looked like braces, to vehicles that made you wonder how it fit in the room.
  "This is where Agent Spider comes in." Major Malu said. "As she is an expert in her designs, she will be staying at base, but she'll have communication with all of you."
  Agent Spider held out an open brief case containing a dozen pairs earrings. "These are earrings with built in speakers, and microphones. They work, I tested them last month. Plus, you'll look fabulous." she waited as they all took a pair. "These are all linked with my headphones here at base. Over the speaker, I'll tell you how to work the devices."
  Major Malu spoke up. "Agent Angel, as the professional escape artist, we've put you in control of all of the transportation methods in this room."
"I updated your bike to go faster than before, and it's painted in more reflective paint, which is good for camouflage."
  Agent Angel smiled, looking at her motorcycle.
  "Now, Lieutenant Dark will also be staying to help with some situations."
  "And remember, Agent Angel, if I report to you that someone is in need of medical attention, you must stop what you're doing, and go help them get back here." Agent Spider reminded.
  "Now," Major Malu said. "Is everyone ready?"
"Yes, sir!" they replied in unison.

March 4, 1:07 A. M.
  "Agent Rukia, do you copy?"
  "I copy, Agent Spider. I'm at the south window."
  "Understood. Agent Rare, do you-"
  "I copy, Agent Spider. I'm by the northern side of the roof."
  Agent Spider huffed, then continued. "I see. Agent Subway, do you copy?"
  "I copy. I'm at the eastern window."
  "Alright. Agent Rocker, I trust you copy?"
  "Of course. I'm at the western fire exit."
  "Alright. Do you all have the grappling hooks I told you to get?"
  "Yes, sir." they replied.
  "Good. You see the blue button? Press that."
  Agent Rare pressed the button, and the hook shot out the barrel of the firearm. It landed and hooked on the roof.
  "Now press it again twice."
  Agent Rare obeyed, and suddenly lurched upward, onto the roof ledge, and climbed up.
  "Is every one at their spots?"
  "Yes, sir." they said.
  "Now hit the red button."
  The hook injected back into the barrel of the gun.
  "Now, Agent Rocker, do you see the square box by the right hand side?"
  "I do."
  "I need you to hack into the system, and shut off all alarms."
  "I'm doing it right now." she responded. A long pause followed.
  "Agent Rocker, have you hacked into the system yet?"
  "Yes, I did that a while ago, there's just a slight problem." Agent Rocker confessed.
  Agent Spider sighed, and glanced at Lieutenant Dark, who was frowning. "What would that problem be?" the Lieutenant asked.
  "Everything is in Chinese."
  Lieutenant Dark cursed.
  "Of course, Fujimot Basta is Chinese." Agent Spider said. She thought for a moment. "Alright, Agent Rocker, in your hip satchel, do you see the round thing that looks like an egg?"
  "Yes," She answered.
  "Okay, take that out, and unscrew the top. Once you've done that, set it on top the screen. It should project a translated hologram." she paused. "Did it work?"
  "Yes, sir. All alarms turned off."
  "Good job. Everyone, proceed to enter."
  Agent Rare pointed her watch at the roof, and pressed a button, ejecting a laser, and cutting through the roof, supposedly above an air vent.
She hooked her fingers under the circle she had cut, and pulled it out. She set it aside, and gracefully slipped inside.
  "Has everyone successfully infiltrated the building?" Agent Spider asked.
  "You say that like it's a bad thing." Agent Rukia said.
  "I'll take that as a yes?"
  "Yes." Agent Subway said.
  "Alright, everyone, head to your right."
  "Head to their Right?" Lieutenant Dark asked, covering her microphone.
  Agent Spider did likewise. "Mr. Basta is a very simplistic man. After Agent Rocker hacked into his files for me, I examined his blue prints, and all his air vents have something of a maze to them. If you continue going right from a certain point, you end up in the cell area."
  "I see." the Lieutenant said, and uncovered the microphone.
  Agent Spider cleared her throat. "Can I get a status update, Agent Rocker?"
  "Nothing new, I see a light up ahead, but I don't think it's the cell area."
  "Agent Rare?"
  "I see the cell area, I'm right above it. Should I go in?"
  "Yes," Lieutenant Dark said.
  Agent Rare popped off the metal, and jumped down. "I'm in." she whispered. "I don't see Agen-" she froze. There was something hard against her back.
  "Agent Rare?" Agent Spider said. "Agent Rare, what is going on?"
  The agent didn't speak. She knew it was a gun being pressed against her.

Last edited by spiderwick9 (2014-03-03 21:58:47)

#13 2014-03-02 01:43:40

angelfire
Members
Website

OHMYGOD!!! WHY DID YOU STOP pleur it's getting so good magic

#14 2014-03-02 02:22:25

subway1
Members

Gasp! Oh my gosh! I love it! My character is so much like me, since I always have questions! Lol! But why did you stop now ?! It is getting so interesting! I need to read more!And that little part where Rare climbs in by the roof is awesome, by the way. As I was reading, I had this spy agent/secret mission music in my head, so I hummed that agent tune while I was reading, and it really adds to the atmosphere! But please, please continue this story as soon as possible! I want to know what happens next! :)

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#15 2014-03-02 03:03:08

neriah10
Members
Website

That...was quite possibly...the best cliffhanger ever! star Can't wait to see what you do next!
Oh, (I don't mean to be, like, Correcter-Guy or anything) I think you meant "...Hacked into the system yet?" Just forgot the past tense there.

Last edited by neriah10 (2014-03-02 03:04:43)

l i n e~@taeskimchi                    <-Chat->                   k a k a o~ @taeskimchi

#16 2014-03-02 03:12:01

spiderwick9
Members

Thank you!
I'm glad you like it, Angel!
Lol, Subway, I'll have to do that next time I read it! :D
Oh, thank you so much Neriah, oh my gosh, I have no idea how I missed that!

#17 2014-03-02 03:45:52

malu
Members

MAJOR? O.o
I'm honored.
pleur

Ooooh! Suspense!

#18 2014-03-02 04:41:50

xemoxrockerx
Members
Website

Suspenseee!!!

Ironically, I'm mostly Chinese but I still suck at reading Chinese haha.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DUQ5qc0D02A/VFrBeTyyrxI/AAAAAAAACG8/_w5ujDpgwR4/s1600/Emorocker1-sig-01.png
|Older Art. Updated: 10/17/14| Instagram : p2ionics |
| Twitter : psionic_nerd | Tumblr Writing Blog : under-latest-nostalgia |
Thanks for the ava/sig shadowchild03!

#19 2014-03-02 14:53:19

rukia131
Members

Love it! Can't wait for the next part :)

#20 2014-03-03 18:36:47

shadowchild3
Members

OH MY SPIDERS, SPIDER!!! I love it!! You must keep it up, and I must read more. Please do some more as soon as you can.
  I love that I am in it to! I can imagine that if I was an agent that I would probably be the one to get caught. :P
  All so, on the second chapter, you said 'I updated you bike'. I just cought that there. Any way LOVE IT!
aomd_bave

#21 2014-03-03 21:50:07

spiderwick9
Members

I'm glad everyone likes it! ^^ Sorry that this chapter is a bit short, I've been feeling lazy, lately.
Again, please tell me if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes, because I'm sure they're there.
@Emo: I'm really glad you aren't too out of character, Emo!

March 4, 1:12 A. M.
  "Agent Angel, get to the Fujimot Basta headquarters, now." Lieutenant Dark commanded.
  "I'm on my way, sir. What happened?"
  "We don't know," Agent Spider murmured. "We've lost contact with her."
  "And the other agents?"
  "They're fine." the Lieutenant said. "Agent Subway is trying to find where Agent Rare was, and Agent Rocker and Rukia are going to try and rescue her."
  "Wait!" Agent Angel said. "Clearly, Mr. Basta is one step ahead of us. Is that safe?"
  Agent Spider leaned back in her chair, and looked at Lieutenant Dark.
  The Lieutenant sighed. "Agent Angel," she breathed. "Our job is not safe. We are secret agents. Every day, we threaten our lives to do our jobs. No, it's not safe. But no, we do not have a choice."
  Agent Spider stared at her with a look of awe in her eye.
  "Alright," the escapist said. "I'm going in."
  "Don't go in the same way as Agent Rare." Agent Spider commanded.
  "I'm going in by the window."
  The Lieutenant nodded, even though the agent couldn't see. She twisted her microphone away from her mouth. "Agent Spider, is there some way you could see the footage in the security cameras?"
  Agent Spider nodded, covering her microphone. "Agent Rocker wrote down the password, so I should be able to…" she leaned forward, and started typing at her computer, reciting some sort of combination between letters and numbers. "find the security function, so the camera should be…" her eyes danced around the screen. "Over here."
  The Lieutenant frowned. "Why isn't this in Chinese?"
  "I had my browser translate it." she muttered. "Here." she leaned back, and twisted the computer so Lieutenant Dark could see.
  In each camera on the screen, there was at least three men, pointing guns at the roof.
  "What?" Lieutenant Dark whispered.
  Agent Spider's eyes widened. "They know the agents are there, they have guns at each possible way to get inside." she whispered. "Lieutenant, we need to abort this mission."
  The Lieutenant nodded, and twisted her microphone back to her mouth. "All agents, abort the mission! You need to turn back, now!"
  "What about Agent Rare?" Agent Subway questioned.
  "We can get her later," Agent Spider snapped. "You just got an order from the Lieutenant, now hurry up and get out, all of you!"

March 4, 7: 24 A. M.
  Agent Angel paced back and forth, pondering the situation.
  Major Malu pursed her lips. "So let me get this straight, three of our agents have been abducted, and from what you could see, we didn't even have the building with Agent Shadow and Bloody in it?"
  From the other side of the computer screen, the Lieutenant nodded.
  Ten Agents were divided up in three hotel rooms, in one room, Major Malu, Agent Angel, Agent Rocker, and Agent Subway were talking with the Lieutenant back at base.
  "That's right." Lieutenant Dark nodded. "We don't know how, but Mr. Basta knew we were coming. Agent Spider believes it was only pure luck, that everyone else could get out."
  Major Malu sighed. "I agree. But what do you think happened to Agent Rare?"
  The Lieutenant shook her head. "I don't know. I contacted the Commander Sarah. We both agree that if Agent Bloody and Shadow weren't there, there is a very likely chance that they transported certain prisoners to a different, maybe even more highly guarded, prison."
  Agent Angel turned to the screen. "If I may, Lieutenant, we need to find that other prison, if it even is there."
  "I know," she said. "Agent Spider is doing her best to find something. But, from what she's found, it most likely isn't in this country."
  Agent Rocker sighed. "If they're in China, I can go."
  "Actually," Lieutenant Dark remarked. "Agent Spider says there was a long period of time where Mr. Basta was in Germany."
  "So you think the agents could be in Germany?" Major Malu said.
  "That's right. Agent Ilove says she has contacts that can get you there in a matter of days," the Lieutenant looked down, appearing reading something. "But she says she can only let two people go."
  "Only two? Why?"
  "She only said it was personal reasons."
  Major Malu looked at the other agents around her. It was necessary, but who would go? She sighed. "I'll contact you again, later."
  Lieutenant Dark nodded. "Alright." she closed her laptop. She turned around. "Agent Spider."
  The agent spun her chair around. "Yes? Did you figure something out?"
  She shook her head. "No. This isn't about that. You're supposed to meet Mr. Farik at that museum today."
  Agent Spider's eyes widened. "That's right. Thank you, Lieutenant."

March 4, 11: 57 P. M.
  Agent Angel closed her suitcase. "Are you ready, Agent Lilll?"
  The other blonde agent turned around. "Yes, are you?" her British voice asked.
  Agent Angel smiled. "Absolutely."

#22 2014-03-03 22:35:07

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! LUFF IT!!!!!!!!

You got my business side pretty accurately actually :D I'm like that in meetings, hehe. Just ask my coworkers!

Other than that, though, I want to applaude your writing skills. I want to also let you know that even though it's been only a few days ago since you posted the first chapter, both your language and storytelling skills improved a lot! That's impressive! You were a great writer, but if you keep this up, I think you're going to have a great future ahead of  you :)

#23 2014-03-04 00:01:40

angelfire
Members
Website

ERMAGAWD ITS SO INTENSE!!

May the story never end. Amen. ^^

#24 2014-03-04 19:59:00

malu
Members

Gahhh <3 Again, loved it!

Can't wait for the comic!!

#25 2014-03-05 00:30:27

neriah10
Members
Website

It's so good I can't stand it right now pleur
I have to agree with Lieutenant Dark, you have improved drastically in these past couple of days! :D

Board footer