You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2014-06-19 09:19:32

dollie-mayhem
Members
Website

Item issue for this weeks quest

So concerning this weeks quest, I have completed it and am having issues with one of the winning items. The animated sparkle item for the last stage is driving me nuts. I just cannot grab onto it. I want to move the item out of site but it just aint happening and I really dont want to delete the item.
pleur
Is there a trick to grabbing it (besides trying to grab the pieces that are moving), or is it something that is just having a bug but is going to be fixed?
aomd_blase

#2 2014-06-19 15:43:48

lady0filia
Queen of the Supernatural
Website

Re: Item issue for this weeks quest

Are you talking about the falling sparkles? I tried to grab it, mousing over the area and even moving everything out of the way, and couldn't! How annoying. I had a similar problem with a splashing dolphin.

It has gotten cold, brr~ Happy Holidays to you and yours!https://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/936.png

#3 2014-06-19 16:01:07

cocobelle
M❥DERATOR

I was able to get ahold of it once (when I wasn't trying to) I couldn't see the sparkle at first, so I was like what in the world am I clicking on!

Tried moving it again later and could never seem to be able to click on it.

#4 2014-06-20 21:49:56

Vinya
Members

I managed to grab it after trying for a while, but then I couldn't drop it.  I only managed it when I selected and moved some object that was underneath. Then I spent another few minutes trying to catch stars again since I dropped them off at wrong place.. I hope it gets fixed before I decide to move them again... :)

Board footer