You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2014-06-19 18:52:28

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

The RWBY RP Fanfics

Well, I’m gonna start this off. My characters suck unless I figure them out. Usually talking about their past is the best way for me.

And well, we can consider this a fanfic thread ;)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now onto the main feature of today, I was uncovering some of these moments of Violet’s past while writing. Rare mentioned this will hold a darker tone to it, so it seemed fitting. Please note that Violet most probably won’t reveal any of this any time soon, buuuut…anyways.

I thought that best way to write this would be from the point of view of some of the people in her life. So, it’s somewhat of an interview format. Let’s see how this goes.

Interviewer (looking down at the papers before addressing the man with the greying hair sitting elegantly across from her): Mr. Siegfried Schwarz, am I right?

Mr. Schwarz: Yes. This is he.

Interviewer: Great. Well, we’ve talked briefly on the phone. This is about Violet Schwarz. She listed you as her guardian. I’m assuming you’re her father?

Mr. Schwarz (still with no emotion on his face): No. She’s my niece. I’ve become her guardian after her parents … passed away about ten years ago.

Interviewer: Oh. Thanks for correcting me. (Jotting something down) We’d like to know a little more about her, how she is and a little bit about her background.

Mr. Schwarz (sighing as he rubbed the bridge of his nose): I … Well…. It’s complicated.
Interviewer: How so?

Mr. Schwarz: I’m not entirely sure. (folding his arms) She wasn’t always like this.
Interviewer: Like how?

Mr. Schwarz: Well… brash. Cynical is definitely one way to describe her, too. She tends to be very hard to predict. One moment she’s quiet and observing. The other she’s acting rather impulsively.

Interviewer: I see. You mentioned she hasn’t always been like this?

Mr. Schwarz: No. I remember when she was a kid, she … Wait, no, let me correct that. I remember when she was an innocent kid. She was quite a lady in the making. Gentle, loving, happy, always smiling. She was quite emotional. I guess the last trait still exists today, but …. Differently.

Interviewer: Please elaborate.

Mr. Schwarz (pauses for a moment): I think I’ll have to explain the turning point. (Sighing again) Her father, my older brother, was a … I guess you could call him a ‘detective’ in a way. He was used by many of the local forces whenever things got too hard. He had a sixth sense in a way.

Later, he got involved in a case regarding a group of mercenaries somewhere. He made sure we, his family, didn’t know much details thinking it would keep us safe. He couldn’t have been more wrong.

On that night, I received a call from the police asking me to go over my brother’s house. There’s been a murder. I had always imagined this would be the end of my brother, but to find out that my sister-in-law, his wife, was killed as well…That was upsetting.

I went there and saw their bodies… And Violet was there. We still are unsure how she survived. I think my brother made sure to hide her somewhere. That was the last day I saw her cry.

The next day, she was up and about, walking around whistling as if there’s no care in the world. She did change, however. She didn’t smile anymore. Always had that smirk on her face that made you want to wipe it off. She was no longer the little sweet girl, I knew. She… transformed.

Interviewer (Quiet for a few minutes) You ever thought she might need to talk to a professional?

Mr. Schwarz (looking at her pissed off) Think we didn’t already consider that? She says she’s fine. None of the ‘professionals’ got to her.

Interviewer: I see. Does she get violent?

Mr. Schwarz: Not exactly … Not usually anyways. She tends to act impulsively, though, like I mentioned before.

Interviewer: Care to give me an example?

Mr. Schwarz: Well… after her parents’ death…And after seeing her transformation, I felt it was safer for her and everyone else to have her home schooled. I made sure to bring her the best of tutors, of course and brought her the best books, materials, so on.
For the longest time, however, she seemed like she was refusing to listen to any of them. Downright loathing them.

I actually walked in on the last tutor only to find him handing from the ceiling with chains. Unconscious.

I tried to find her that day only to see her above a tree casually staring above. When I ordered her to come down, she simply ignored me. Eventually, she just challenged me to get up saying she knows I won’t.

I decided to let her be and the next morning, I saw her studying the books on her own. She refused to listen to a tutor but she was fully content to read and learn on her own terms.

Interviewer: Interesting. How about her romantic life? Has she been in a relationship lately?

Mr. Schwarz: How should I know? She keeps to herself. I’d say ask her friend.
Interviewer: Oh, so she has a friend!

Mr. Schwarz: Yeah. One. Lina Cortez. They’ve been friends ever since they were three, I think. She seems a little bit knowing of some of Violet’s life.

Interview: Well, we’ll contact her, then. Thank you, Mr. Schwarz.

Interviewer: Lina, thank you for joining us on such a short notice.

Lina (a small girl with long black hair that reached the small of her back was sitting in a very lady-like manner): Oh not a problem. How may I help you?

Interviewer: As mentioned on the phone, we’re here to learn more about Violet, your friend.

Lina (smiles silently)

Interviewer: More specifically, we want to learn about her social life.

Lina: Well, Violet has had very few meaningful interactions after her parents’ deaths. She’s home schooled, you know. I do take her to my school events and other parties, though.

Interviewer: Has she been involved romantically?

Lina (Laughing musically) Violet? Romantic? You don’t know her at all, do you?

Interviewer: She’s not romantic?

Lina: She finds the idea of love very silly! She doesn’t disapprove of it, but … She put it like this. “So, I’ve fell in love. Woohoo me! The world is much better now because of it, right? Well, let’s see the possibly outcomes, shall we? He could turn out to be a good man and then, I’ll get distracted from my personal life and goals. Or he could turn out bad, and then my heart will be broken and knowing me, I’ll kill him and regret it. What’s the point?”

Interviewer: You mentioned her goals? What are they?

Lina (shrugs) She refuses to tell me…I do know they’re very grimm, but… that’s about it.
Interviewer: Thank you, Miss Lina. It was a pleasure talking to you.

Lina (still smiling): Likewise.

#2 2014-06-19 19:09:10

angelfire
Members
Website

Re: The RWBY RP Fanfics

That's brilliant Darky!! It gives me chills. I can't wait to get to know Violet even more now :3

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#3 2014-06-19 20:15:18

spiderwick9
Members

Wale, I want to grasp a better understanding of Ameythist, so I decided to do my own. So... yay.

The following are carefully selected entries from Ms. Windsor's journal.
May 3rd:
After I failed my test, mom hit me again. I'm not sure why I failed, I studied hard.
With Dad out doing who knows what, and Sis living on her own, it's pretty lonely in the house, even with mom being so loud. It's a strange feeling.

June 23rd:
Mom's expecting. We don't know who the dad is, just that it's not Dad. Things are... strange.
My birthdays coming up soon, two weeks to be exact.

July 17th:
I was wrong, moms' had a miscairage. I'm fifteen now. Sis is turning twenty-one soon.
This is stange but, I feel like my family doesn't deserve to know my feelings. I think... I think I just need to deadpan, now. Who knows.

August 30th:
This is my last page in my journal. I've saved this for three years. Something special has happened. Beacon Accademy. I used to think about going there, but now it seem that is might be possible. I'm not sure though. I might look into it. After Dad left, and mom dropped me off to live with my Sister, I haven't really done anything but train. I wonder if I could get in. We'll see. I almost feel exited.

- Ameythist Windsor.

Last edited by spiderwick9 (2014-06-19 20:16:10)

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Kn2ynQkiWbg/Vwrll2jSJ8I/AAAAAAAACOM/jbC-otDqTLAPoCRfnzFIuYUHtk3Ovrkig/s1600/Crappy_Keeley_Signature.jpg

#4 2014-06-19 21:49:47

angelfire
Members
Website

Wow! That was long @.@
This'll give an insight as to what Sky can do.

January 1, 1997:
Lisa's in labor. The doctor said that the baby would be born sometime soon. I'm really excited! It's 1am and I'm going to the hospital to meet up with her. We don't know the baby's gender as we've asked for it not to be revealed. Lisa wants a nice strong boy while I want a little baby girl.
Now it's 2am and I'm going inside the hospital. I left Lisa there last night. And...I just got a call. The baby's born!
I'm in Lisa's room with a little girl in my hands. Yes! She's so small and beautiful. The two of decided that whatever gender the baby would be, it's name would be Sky. Sky Fanyare. Welcome to Life!

January 1, 1998:
Sky's mother is very sick. Sky's growing up to be a beautiful little girl. I have to work a little harder now so as to take care of Lisa's medical needs. I'm afraid for Sky more than I am for myself. Sky's gotten very close to Lisa.
I got a cake for my little baby. Her first birthday.
Sky, no matter what, Your mother and I will always be there for you.
Hey Sky! It's mommy, You look so adorable in your little dress. You're always so happy. Don't ever lose that alright! Mommy and Daddy love you okay! Hugs and Kisses!

January 1, 1999:
Mommy's getting better Sky! All that hard work payed off. I'm glad. Sky's doing terrifically. You always have a bright smile, Sky. You're my light in dark days. I love you so much!
Mommy's back to write since daddy's bugging me to. I love how he's doing this for Sky. You're going to grow up with an amazing father. He spoils you way too much than I'd care for. You have shoulder length hair right now and Charlie here, your father, decided to dye it pink without telling me. Only the tips mind you. Apparently it's your birthday present. Well. Mine was a music box and I think I won the battle of best presents. You can't let go of it. Every time you open the box you start dancing, So precious! You're first words are ma and da! Though not real words they count.
Sky, you're a very wonderful person. Don'e ever let anyone tell you otherwise.

January 1, 2000:
Hugs darling. You're three years old now! I got you a lolipop and mom got you a doll. Hah! I win this year!
Now now, Charlie. Once she finishes the candy, it'll be gone. At least she has the doll forever.
...Right. Shoot. Damn it, Lisa always wins. Sky, when you're a teenager you better tell me what to get you.
No cheating!
Sky, cheating is bad. Don't do it for fun don't do for school work, and don't ever do it in relationships!

January 1, 2001:
For the first time, a new face has joined the party. Sierra Orenji. A Japanese girl who lives down the street from us. I wish she'd leave. Your mother invited her. Now our family tradition is being invaded.
Daddy's just upset because he has more competition. And he lost. Again. He got you a toy car. I got you a coloring book and Sierra got you a treasure box filled with chocolate. She and I won. You threw the car away the moment you got it!
Sky, remember that no matter what happens, you should always make the other person feel better. They don't always know you won't like something and it'll make them feel bad if you embarrass them in front of everyone. Dad is the exception of course.

January 1, 2002:
Sky is 5! I can't believe you were just a tiny little baby before! Where is that little girl I knew?! Well, We've decided to do something special this year and get you something together.
It was daddy's idea. He doesn't want to admit defeat another year in a row so he's decided to help me get you something.
That's not true! Either way, we got you a bunch of costumes since that's what you're into these days. My little baby growing up.
You can't stop playing with them! It's brilliant.
Love you so much, baby! Never agree to anything. It makes you look weak!

January 1, 2003:
Sierra's your bestest friend! You two do everything together now. You two even go to the same school. Which I think is weird.
We've put you in archery and you seem to like it. You're telling us otherwise. So that's what we'll do. Mommy got you a bow and I got you arrows. So I guess that's a tie right?
Be the best you can be sweetie!

January 1, 2004:
A few weeks ago you started to ask us if you could take a sword fighting class. We put you in one and you're ecstatic! I bought you a sword and mommy bought you a dress! I win this time! I can't believe it!!
Sky, never give up. You never know when it'll be your day!

January 1, 2005:
Lisa's getting worse by the day. I'm going to let her do all the writing this time.
Dear Sky, You're growing up to be a strong young woman. Don't let anyone get you own and always remember to keep a smile on your face. No matter what happens I want to always see you smiling. My last birthday present to you is something you're going to need as you grow up. Take care of it as I think it'll be very useful to you. It's name is Atnuru. Figure out how to use it. It's your weapon and you're it's owner. I love you so much sweetie. Don't ever forget that no matter what happens, I'll always be watching you.

January 1, 2006:
It's your first birthday without Lisa. I haven't seen you smile since the funeral 6 months ago. Sky. The light from your face has vanished and I don't know what to do to get it back. Sierra's worried for you too. I told her it's going to take some time but, I'm starting to get worried too. Darling, Mommy's watching over you and I love you more than life itself. I just want to see you smile again. I gave you a picture of the three of us before she...left us. You started cry in my arms the rest of the day.
Things happen sweetie and it's okay to cry. Just like I did when you cried in my arms today. Emotion is important. Don't try to hide it and become a machine.

January 1, 2007:
You're getting better, but you've cast yourself out of the world. Oh honey. I just want to see a smile on you again. You've taken up Karate. Just don't hurt yourself okay. Mommy still has her present to give you but she asked me to give it to you on your 15th birthday. 5 more years to go then. Time is flying by!

January 1, 2008:
4 more years to go. I thought I caught a smile but I can't tell. I hear you crying at night. More often than usual. Everything's going to be okay. Alright? I gave you a little journal to write your thoughts in. You gave me fake smile along with it. I don't count that as a smile. You need to be actually happy. I need to see your eyes bright like they used to be. You're getting stronger everyday. And strangely flexible.

January 1, 2009:
You told me something I'll never forget. You can hear things that are close and far. That is brilliant! Your semblance has started to show. You said, "Daddy, I hear things."
That was the best. I started laughing and you got upset. I bought you earplugs for your birthday so you could start to control how much you hear.

January 1, 2010:
I didn't know what to get for your 13th birthday so I took you out to your favorite restaraunt. And Sierra too of course. You stuffed your face there and for the first time in 4 years, you smiled so brightly! I cried to day and you asked me why. Of course, I tried to hide it. You are such a precious little girl, Sky. And I love you!

January 1, 2011:
1 year left before mommy's present comes to you. You're getting stronger everyday. So smart too. You've been taking so many different classes to help with combat! It's absolutely amazing. Both mommy's and my dreams came true. Mommy got the strong child she always wanted and I got the girl. A perfect match! You're looking more and more like your mother everyday. Maybe I should get married again. But then I'd lose the special times we have together. I'll ask you later how you feel about it. I haven't found anyone yet. Your mother was the only one for me. But I'd hate for you to grow up knowing only what I know.
I gave you money this year and told you that mommy gave you a present for next year as well. Your eyes and your smile! I started to cry and you hugged me to calm me down!
Sky, the young man who will take your heart better be the best man in the world. I don't want to give you up to anyone else.

January 1, 2012:
This is the year. You were so jittery all of last year. I can't believe I stayed strong and waited to give Atnuru to you. You're pleading and puppy dog eyes were no match for me! Muahaha!
You were so happy once you got the weapon. It took me years to figure out how it works and you got it in just a few hours! I haven't even payed attention to the many lessons you've been taking on weaponry and combat. Just remember. Atnuru can break through most any metal.

January 1, 2013:
My little baby's 16!! Happy birthday darling! You are a carbon copy of your mother except, you have my silver cat eyes. So cute! I've decided I don't want to get married. I'm going to scare off any guy that comes after you and that'll be it.
I gave you the number of a shop that made Atnuru. Tomorrow that's where we'll be going so that your weapon gets a little more love

January 1, 2014:
This year you got a letter from Beacon. You'll be going there to finish your education.
No matter what happens I love you. Remember that. You've gotten quiet but you're so lively. You know just as much about weapons as I do about cars. You'll do amazing! I know it. I'm giving yo this diary as a birthday present. Mommy would be...Mommy is proud of you. As am I.

Last edited by angelfire (2014-06-19 21:51:01)

Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#5 2014-06-19 23:11:51

shadowchild3
Members

I love reading all of your character's backstories, and they are all so amazing! Angel, yours made me want to cry a little near the end. Any way I will have to make my own when ever I can come up with some thing good and right it well.

Last edited by shadowchild3 (2014-06-19 23:12:20)

#6 2014-06-19 23:44:12

angelfire
Members
Website

love Thank you shadow!
Spi - I just saw yours!! Brilliantly written :) A little insight is always a great Idea for everyone! I want to see how Amethyst comes out to be. She hasn't talked much has she. She looks to be outgoing but then again, this makes it sounds like she's not.

Last edited by angelfire (2014-06-19 23:46:50)

#7 2014-06-19 23:51:22

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Amethyst has learned to be quiet, I think. Of course that's just me reading her character :P

Loved yours, Angel. Was so beautiful!!!! Loved her parents :P

Violet on the other hand turned out to be the opposite. She can't exactly be quiet even if she wanted to. When she is, then people should be scared. Very scared.

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2014-06-19 23:51:47)

#8 2014-06-20 15:02:45

rarity
the undying
Website

Wahh, I love these so much! Interesting and beautiful writing!

Jet
"I was always a trouble maker - I'm sorry I never made life easy for you, but you never seemed to care about that. You would remind me every time I was in trouble with the law: "The world is born lifeless and grey, Ramjet. It's up to you to colour your own way". Your words always filled me with warmth. Like fireworks.

People say you're to blame for my wild behaviour, others say I was a curse on you - But their words never affected you at all. Why? You were highly regarded, a superstar, you were the person everyone wanted to be, the golden girl with the golden voice that warmed everyone's hearts. I was a blight against your perfect name, but your love for me never wavered once...

Everyone tells me to grow up, that your departure should've been the slap of reality I needed. But they're wrong, I'm lighting my own way through this stupid world.

I'm sorry though, I took it too far this time and I have to leave for good. These will be the last words I'll speak to you. It kills me to leave you, but I must.

Your warmth and spirit will forever live on in my music. I will always be your little spark, your little Ramjet"

She kissed the tip of her fingers and rested them on top of the tombstone.

"Love you mum" she whispered before following Ozpin to restart her life.

http://i66.tinypic.com/1zegnro.jpg
          * The wind is howling...

TUMBLR: reynir|            INSTA fierce.scarlet

#9 2014-06-20 15:14:25

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Raaaaare!. Why you do this to me?! pleur pleur pleur I love Jet so much...And you made me cry!

#10 2014-06-20 15:54:17

angelfire
Members
Website

So bootiful pleur
I loved it rare!

#11 2014-06-20 16:07:53

rarity
the undying
Website

Thank you~ I did my job well then!

I'm excited to know everyone's back stories. I'm going to make them all connected to the story. <:

* The wind is howling...

#12 2014-06-20 16:53:37

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Another quick scene...

“I hate you so much right now.” I said turning around to face the mirror. All I could see was … Pink…PINK!

Lina, who of course was behind this torture, was laughing musically … as always … She was too sweet at times that I felt sticky. I honestly don’t remember why she was my best friend. Seeing my predicament, she said, “You look gorgeous.”

“I look stupid.” I corrected her as I made a face at the mirror. “I don’t know why I agreed to this. This is downright disgusting.”

“Disgusting? Really, Violet?” She asked amused. “I think the look suits you. And if it helps, you never agreed to this. You lost the bet, remember?”

“I’m never betting again for the rest of my life.” I said folding my arms and not taking my eyes off of my reflection in the mirror. I… I didn’t look like myself. I was wearing a peach colored frilly girly dress that to me looked like it belonged to a little girl.

Honestly, it wasn’t the color. I do wear pink from time to time, but this…This was too… too… little girl material! Lina insisted I wear matching gloves and an umbrella that to me looked like it was made from the material of the dress. And by the way, the umbrella had a white bow at the top. A WHITE BOW!

Oh…And to add to that, she put my beautiful crazy hair in a bunch of roses…and added an actual pink rose in there. I looked like a walking garden.
And does it end there? Of course, not! I was supposed to go out on a blind date. Looking like this.

Lina, in her sing-song voice, called me, “Turn around now.”

Turning around, I made sure to give her the ‘I-hate-you’ look and as if on cue, flash surprised me. She took a picture of me like that.

“Oh no! You’re not!”

“Oh, but, I am, my silly Violet! This is going in my album. One day, I’ll show it your future significant other and we’ll all laugh.”

I didn’t say anything. Instead, I grabbed my chains and started attacking her, but as usual she escaped, she knew me way too well…and to this day, I can’t find the stupid picture.

For the dress:
http://image.dhgate.com/albu_301988151_00-1.0x0/2013-fashion-women-casual-dress-pink-lotus.jpg

Hair:
http://diycozyhome.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/rose-braid-hairstyle.jpg

#13 2014-06-20 17:27:20

angelfire
Members
Website

LOL! So cute!! I ca't even begin to imagine her seething anger!!

#14 2014-06-20 17:42:11

rukia131
Members

Both Jet's and Sky's stories are so  sad pleur and beautiful .
Violet's sounds fun and I'm still curious about Ameythist.
------
Well down below you have the story of Kiiro's life ....by him . So he's the one talking you can also get his attitude from it .

Ummm ok so where do I start ... Well my name is Kiiro ... I am 18 and something . I was born on 13th of June and umm ...ok enough with the babbling let's get to the important part. When I was like ... almost 2 years old my father (who was a very fierce fighter and adventurer) decided to go on a journey around the world and see new things and learn new techniques. He and my mother decided to send me along because I was a boy and I needed to learn "what a true man is like " . Sadly my mom was pregnant with what at that time we thought was a girl so she stayed in our hometown . She ran a flower shop there .
Anyways mom sent us letters from 2 to 2 days and dad read them to me . We traveled for 7 years around the globe and I learned so many things. I was quite a strong kid and enjoyed fighting ( I eventually got bored later ... gonna tell you when I get there) . We arrived at a big temple in Nepal when I was 10 . It was great . There were so many people training there . Dad liked it there so he decided to stay but told me I had to get back home to met my mother and my cute sister ... take care of them and ...ummm ...stuff . I never actually understood how my parents long distance relationship lasted but it seems like they actually enjoyed it and loved each other more with each letter ... oh ... whatever I don't care that much about love .
Anyways he sent me home with my aunt , Raine . She was also a fighter . She had a very large anchor that she was using to fight ... Back then i thought it was the stupidest weapon ever . I was also very proud because my father gave me an unique tool before leaving ... a ring blade ... it was indeed beautiful but I found it ...hard to handle.

Anyways when I got home I had the biggest surprise of my life . The cute sister I pictured with pink dresses and bows was actually a stupid boy . He looked so pale and week I could have crushed him . And that actually became my hobby : bullying my little brother Kuro . He was extremely intrigued by the blade our dad gave me . Although I could't use it at all ...always getting cut ... whenever I wasn't looking he would pick it up and practice with it . He was good and I was soooo jealous that I even beat him out a few times out of frustration . He was fast and agile ... but I was strong even as a kid so I could just easily knock him down.
Buuuut I eventually figured out it was useless keeping that stupid blade so I just gave it to him on his birthday . Dad sent me a letter to congratulate me on that decision . I guess that was the big plan from the beginning . Later that year aunt Raine gave me a anchor just like hers and started training me it was soooo fun to play it .

When I got to 15 mom decided I was old enough and an independent young man . Soooo she moved to Nepal with my father and let me and my brother alone in a big apartment . Most kids would freak out and cry but not us . It was a happy happy day for me . Being acknowledged as an adult was very important to me . Kuro was also happy . He always wanted to be just the two of us having fun . We still talk everyday to our parents by the way .
Anyways ... beside fighting each other (me winning EVERY time) and a bunch of other people all we did was messing around and playing . I liked being the center of attention and ...uh...flirting i guess .

Dad told us to get to Beacon as part of our "road to manliness" to become even stronger of course.

----

Guess I could also do Kuro's point of view later .

#15 2014-06-20 17:49:15

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

I like him! I really do! Adding that to how Kuro described him earlier, he makes sense. I feel like he's going to be a Casanova in this RP.

I'm really interested in seeing Kuro's point of view. I felt bad for him getting bullied.

#16 2014-06-20 17:57:19

rarity
the undying
Website

Your characters are so cool... I love them ;u;

Bring on the love triangles!!

* The wind is howling...

#17 2014-06-20 17:59:33

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

I have a gut feeling that Sky and Kiiro are going to be in the middle of many of them. Coming to think of it. So far, I kinda ship them.

#18 2014-06-20 18:10:09

rarity
the undying
Website

-Waves the VioletxKuro flag-

* The wind is howling...

#19 2014-06-20 18:57:05

angelfire
Members
Website

I love Love Triangles! They make things so much more interesting! And Sky? Really?
*Waving the VioletxKuro flag with Rare*
I can't wait to see all the teams

Here's what Sky wrote in her journal

January 1, 2008:
Dad gave me this weird thing. He never knows what I want for my birthday and I plan to keep it that way. Anyway. I don't know what I'm going to do with this. I don't keep up with writing and I'm not fond of it like Daddy is. I guess I should write so that if Dad does find it, he'll know what I've been thinking about. Maybe an entry a month. Or maybe when I can. Wow. Dad's love of writing really has passed down to me. I hate you Dad.
I love archery. I hope I eventually get a bow and arrow set. I took up Karate as well so I can be a bit more agile than I am now. I'm glad mom and dad have let me do what I want. I couldn't ask for more. I love fighting. I can't imagine what else I'd be doing.
Sierra's come to my house. We're going to the Tricks store so she can get cards. She really loves playing with cards.

January 1, 2009:
Okay. So I guess I'll do this every year on my birthday. It's been three years since mommy died. God I miss her. I always looked up to her and I still do. Daddy let me do gymnastics as well so that's great. I can do flips now which is pretty cool. Sierra's also joined me. In gymnastics only though. Her love for cards has grown. She's now trying to make it into a weapon.
I also learned what being a Faunus means. I now understand why there are people who hate my guts. Though I wonder why Sierra doesn't hate me in the same way her parents do. Dad's a Faunus as well. We both have cat like eyes. It's strange. People who don't know me hate me.

January 1, 2010:
Dad took Sierra and me out to my favorite restaurant. It was a buffet and I ate to my stomach filled. It still hurts. I don't know how much I can write but I'll try. This year was hard. Schools only filled with hate. Sierra always has my back but I want to get stronger too. I have to fight my own fights. I've taken up as many classes as I can. I've gotten a black belt in Karate so I can't do more there. My gymnastics teacher said that there isn't anything else I can do but I can still come and practice on my own. I can't get better at the archery range as I've already beaten everyone. Maybe I shouldn't have focused so much on fighting. I'm great at fighting with one sword so I guess I'll ask if I can use two now. I should also take up gun techniques. You can never be too sure what weapon will be nearby.
Still hoping for a bow and arrow for my birthday

January 1, 2011:
Dammit Daddy! He told me that mom has a present to give me next year. That's a long time to wait! Mom has a present waiting for me and I have to wait even longer?! Why? Mom always got the best presents for my birthday. I wonder what it is. Although it could also be a bit dated since she probably bought it before she...left...Doesn't matte.r Something of mother's I'll keep forever.
I'm 14 now. First year of High School. Lots more bullies here than there were at middle school. Sierra's always with me but thanks to the combat classes I've been taking, I got to take care of myself. No one's bothering me as of late so it's pretty relaxed.

January 1, 2012:
Oh wow. I don't. Wow. Dad came into my room and made me breakfast. Then he told me he had something for me downstairs. I had a long night last night so I was pretty cranky. But then I remembered that today was the day. I survived the wait and now I'm going to find out what Mommy got me. I have thought of every possible thing but what she got me was beyond my imagination. His name is Atnuru, was all my dad said as he gave me the weapon. My hands shook as I looked at the intricate carvings on the sword handle. There was a curved bag as well to separate the swords from the bow and carry them. The arrows were also carefully crafted.
Dad told me all that Atnuru can do. He was the perfect weapon. Thank you mom! You've won again.

January 1, 2013:
Dad's going to take me to Atnuru's creator tomorrow. So that'll be a thing. Sierra came to my house and showed me how she's turned her cards into weapons. Still, I think I have the better one. Mommy gave it to me. Sierra asked me when I'm going to get a boyfriend and I fired back the same question at her. She said she has her eye on one but she's too shy to talk to him. Can you believe it? Sierra! Shy! The last time I liked a guy it ended badly. Then something happened with a few other guys and each time is unwillingly. I'm so glad I took those combat classes. I was able to protect myself before anything really bad happened.

January 1, 2014:
I got a letter from Beacon! And so did Sierra! We're both going to Beacon! I can't believe it! I've always dreamed about this day! There's going to be so many people to learn from! I can't wait to get started. I'm going to miss Daddy though. I'll send him letters everyday of course. And things from the city.
My birthday present this year was a journal Mommy and Daddy wrote in every year on my birthday. I rally am my Dad's daughter. I've done the same and he doesn't know. I'll give this diary to him too.
--
Daddy, thank you so much for everything. I read all of what you and Mom wrote to me every year and I love that you did that. I wish I would've known about some of these things before but I promise you now that I'll never stop smiling. I won't let you down. And don't worry. If I like a guy, I'll send him to you first. Come visit Beacon please! I don't want to spend my time away from you forever. I love you so much.

#20 2014-06-20 20:58:01

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Awww Sky!!!!

I actually also ship Kiiro with Jet...is it weird I ship Kiiro with two people?

#21 2014-06-20 21:35:04

rukia131
Members

I love Sky . She's so sweet and nice and strong but still cute .

Here's Kuro's side of the story

Hi there! My name is Kuro . I am 17 and my birthday is on the 3rd of September . When I was born my mother was living alone . I found out later that my dad and my older brother were on a journey and that I was to stay here and wait for they return while growing stronger .
I never felt the absence of my father . He was always writing and sending things and mother (her name was Daisy by the way) was always talking about him and how strong he was . So I felt like he was always there watching over us .
As about my brother I met him at the age of 8 or 9 .  I can say he was always trying very hard even if he tried to "play it cool". He's some kind of ..."nice jerk".
Although I was always trying hard I soon enough found out  strength was not my strong point . The one helping me figure this out was actually ... my cat MoonPie.
I also found an interesting battling tool in my brother's weapon ... a ring blade that he had no clue how to handle .
I was sneaking around when he wasn't paying attention in order to play with it but well ... I got caught  few times and let's just say that ...he hits hard .But after all it was just brothers spar nothing serious .

He finally decided to give it to me in the end ...for which  I shall always love him . Before he started training with aunt Raine he was always teaching me stuff but after that he had no longer energy to "play" with me so my dear mother took my to her close friend ( a damn scary assassin) that taught me most of the things I know . MoonPie was also a great inspiration I could say .

Anyways  time passed and Kiiro turned 15 . Three months later that year ( on my birthday actually) father came home and I finally met him . He was exactly as I pictured and even if it was the first time we met I knew him perfectly ... and so did he . He took mother and they moved together to Nepal leaving me and Kiiro to become independent mans . Aunt was also cooking for us and always checking on us ...when she wasn't out treasure hunting . What can I say ? That's how our family is : all adventure seekers .

I confess I enjoyed the life with Kiiro and I loved him a lot ( oh God can't believe I actually said that...I just got caught in the moment... kill me please) but I wanted something more exciting . He was distracting me with little spars , parties and girls . Not that I didn't like it but I want more ...and so does he .

So now we're heading for Beacon Academy . And as much as I'm looking for adventure I believe Kiiro is just asking for trouble .( I don't know if people actually notice but I do like to talk about him a lot ... I wonder why)

#22 2014-06-20 21:45:54

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

It's official. I love Kuro! He's so cute. Not kidding. He does look up to his brother a lot, huh? I like them both!

#23 2014-06-20 21:59:20

rukia131
Members

I want more of Violet stories Darky . She's fun

#24 2014-06-20 22:21:48

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Thanks, Rukia :D I actually had a couple minutes to kill and came up with these two short scenes. Trying to understand some of her background still.

I stared at the guy standing in front of me and repeated as if talking to a child, “For the fifteenth time, I can assure you’re mistaken.”

“But … The note says …”

I cut him off, my patience slowly wearing, “That note is not even in my handwriting. I can assure you I don’t write notes.” I took the note from him to read it myself.

Hi Nate,

I’ve been fighting this feeling for so long, but I can no longer stop myself. I had to tell you the truth. Everytime I see you passing by our gate, I felt my heart beat faster. I can’t stop thinking about you. If you feel the same, please come and talk to me.

Hopelessly in Love,

Violet

And every ‘I’ there was dotted with a heart.

I took a deep breath and tore the note in two, “This was a prank, Nate. And I think I know who did this. I apologize.”

Nate, looking slightly disappointed, cleared his throat before asking, “If you’re free later, maybe we could … I know the note is not true, but … ”

“I’m sorry, Nate, but my uncle has a lot planned for me within the next few months. I hardly have time to breathe.”

He looked at me sheepishly and said, ‘Oh…Ok…uh…Goodbye.”

And with that he was gone. As soon as he was out of sight, Lina, who had been waiting for me in the livingroom, came outside and sighed, “You’ll end up dying alone.”

“Lina … I’m not interested in dating. I have way more important things to do.”

“Love is important!!!” She retorted.

Rolling my eyes, I pointed out, “If it’s so important, why aren’t you seeing anyone!?”

“I’m too busy trying to save my best friend from the realm of loneliness!!!”

“Lina!!!” I exclaimed before recomposing myself and saying, “If you don’t go home, right now, I might do something I regret. You have till 5.”

“Oh really now …”

“5 … 4 …”

“You won’t do it, Purple.”

“ 3 … 2 …” I was starting to move my chains and she ran away.

“I knew you’d be here…”

I didn’t turn around. I knew it was uncle. Continuing to scavenge through my family’s old attic, I remained silent.

“I specifically told you not to come here alone. You know this is dangerous. They might come back.”

Muttering under my breath, I said, “How I wish they would. It would save me the time of finding them.”

“This is not healthy! You’re living on revenge!!!” He yelled at me.

I didn’t bother to answer as I tried to find anything that could help me track them down.

“Violet! I’m your guardian and I order you to stop!”

Again I ignored him as I went through the boxes.

He started to walk without paying attention to where he was going. Instead, he was yelling, “You’re not going to stop until they kill you! And all that because of your stubbornness and …” Before he completed the sentence, he almost tripped over a few things on the ground and would have fell from the attic’s staircase that was leading downstairs. I did, however, break his fall using my chains. After pulling him back and seeing that he was safe, I turned around and continued my search.

I didn’t have to turn around to know he was giving me one of those … looks… A look of disappointment, caring, worry, annoyance and exhaustion.

#25 2014-06-20 22:44:47

rukia131
Members

I love  both Violet and Lina (friendship ftw)

Board footer