Room

1.Legend
2.Uther Pendragon
3.so all knights would be equal
4.wolf
5.Microbe
6.Viviane
7.Bayonet

I would like to slap myself in the head for not paying attention to question 6 when I did it on my main doll.  (I always do it on another doll first to get the correct answers)  I wasn't paying attention and chose the wrong answer.  *hits her forehead*

I know that my loreenamcdane doll WILL be doing this since that doll is based on Loreena McKinnett who has a song about The Lady of Shalot.

And even if you don't do this quest, check the Tales store out since I believe that our beloved Dollz Story store items are being split up in the stores that accompany the quest at that moment.  You might find something in there that you've been wanting.

Last edited by sierradane (2014-09-03 16:41:32)

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#2 2014-09-03 21:07:54

lady0filia
Queen of the Supernatural
Website

Re: Arthurian Quest Answers

Thanks Sierra. I love this quest!

It has gotten cold, brr~ Happy Holidays to you and yours!https://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/936.png

#3 2014-09-03 22:21:12

angelfire
Members
Website

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg
It's an Arthurian quest

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg
I have just enough money on my MAIN!!!!

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgmogomg
IneverhaveenoughmoneybutIhavejustenough

omgomgomgomgomgomg
I LOVE THIS QUEST DID YOU SEE KING ARTHUR OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

omgomgomgomgomgomg
And there's only one ending :D
I'm gonna suffocate from so much happiness!!!

EDIT
And since I'm doing it now, I'll start on a guide :3
Also cool about the Dollz Story! I'm glad they're finally putting use the old items

BUT OMG KING ARTHUR!!

Last edited by angelfire (2014-09-03 22:25:24)

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#4 2014-09-03 22:29:06

ambernixie
Members

*Flails around wildly*
OMG! this is a quest that I've been waiting for..FOREVER! Finally something from a time era that I absolutely LOVE to bits.

I can't wait to do this quest, I believe I only have enough on my main to do this quest, which I was trying to save for the Halloween quest :/ buuut I need to do this one.

Thanks Sierra for the pop quiz answer things, I always have a hard time on those and normally I don't care if I get them right or not, But this time around I'd like to get them right.

#5 2014-09-03 23:46:01

30stmxfan
Members

Does anyone know what items in the store are actually dollz story items?

discord: corgibutt#2664

#6 2014-09-04 02:22:30

n0regrets
Santa's Senior Assistant

sierradane wrote:
And even if you don't do this quest, check the Tales store out since I believe that our beloved Dollz Story store items are being split up in the stores that accompany the quest at that moment.  You might find something in there that you've been wanting.

30stmxfan wrote:
Does anyone know what items in the store are actually dollz story items?

None of the items in the Tales Store are DollzStory items.  Although Sarah did reply favorably to this Ideas & Suggestions post, there has been no additional information or activity... to date. One can still hope, though!

The closure of DollzStory was announced in the Encounter with Mister Walker quest on 03/06/13... all of the items in the Tales Store are from subsequent quests, specifically these three:

Fairytale Quest (November 2013)
Beauty and the Beast (February 2014)
Journey to Ireland (March 2014)

Certainly, we would all like to see DollzStory, or its inventory, return... it's been a long wait, but it looks like we'll have to be patient a little longer ^.^

#7 2014-09-04 03:06:03

princessreyna
Members

*breathes heavily* A fantasy quest!!
I have enough money for all but the last stage, and I'll have enough money for that by the end of the week... So of course I'm doing it!
I love the doll's comment on how Merlin needs shampoo. Like, girl, you are meeting Merlin for goodness sakes. I also appreciate the nod to Game of Thrones...

Board footer