You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2014-11-10 23:05:06

subway1
Members

Please Help.

Okay. So this is a serious topic.

Lately I've been thinking about everything. About me, my friends, my family, my crush, my academic goals, Christmas, ect, ect. And I've been thinking about my s*xual orientation (----> please note that this has a star for a letter because I'm not sure if it's appropriate to write on the Board here.) So anyways, I know I like boys for sure. I'm really crushing on this guy and I really feel like I love him. But sometimes I wonder if I'm bis*xual or not.

I mean, I tell my girlfriends all the time that they're pretty and that they're gorgeous and stuff but I'm not attracted to them. But sometimes I see other girls and I'm like "ohh they're so nice and sweet and beautiful and I wish I could be them and they're hilarious." But like I said before, I have a crush, and whenever he passes by or whenever I talk to him I always feel my cheeks burn up and I feel really happy and excited and I feel like I really love him, you know ? But I haven't felt that for a girl yet, or at least not that I've noticed anyways. Like it's different, how I feel for him and for  girls, you know ? It's complicated to explain and I'm probably not making any sense right now but I feel... Different. And maybe when I crush on a girl, I'm supposed to feel different. But I'm not sure.

And I want to talk to my friends about this, and I know they support g*y marriage and g*y rights and even bi and lesbi*n rights and stuff, and so do I, (----> this might be offensive to write out the actual word so I'm just going to star 'em out just in case), and I know they'll support me, but I'm not sure... Because I'm not sure if I like girls or not, and if I tell them "I think I might be bi" and then it turns out I'm not, let's say, then I'm afraid they'll think I was just trying to do that "for attention" or "so you could be more popular" or some dumb excuse like that. When you think of it, it might sound stupid to some people if you don't know your s*xuality or if you're still trying to figure it out, but I'm still growing, still learning, and I'm developing and learning things about myself. This might sound cheesy, but I'm still trying to figure out who I am exactly. Like I'd say I know about 90% of myself, if I had to estimate.

So what do I do ? Am I b*sexual ? Is there a way to know ? Please help me!!  quoi

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#2 2014-11-10 23:12:52

angelfire
Members
Website

Re: Please Help.

How old are you?
Wow that was blunt.

Okay. I'm thinking you're around maybe 9th grade? I don't know. But if you're younger than that, you're still thinking about things and you're still learning about yourself.
Even if you identify as one thing now, it may change later and that's okay.
You're still finding yourself and in that process you might change your mind about many things. Orientation is one.

Also, this is probs going to get closed but I don't know not because of the words but because I don't think we can discuss this on the boards.

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#3 2014-11-10 23:19:36

subway1
Members

Yes, ninth grade. (Secondary three cause Canada.) But yeah... I think you're right. I just hope my friends realize that. Thank you thank you thank you very much!

aomd_bravo

(This topic is probably going to get closed, your right. I'd be fine with that, I got at least some advice.)

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#4 2014-11-10 23:55:33

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Advice from someone who's like the older sister here on the boards: No need to think about it now. I don't think you really know who you are till after college. And you'll. Change your mind a lot the years till then. I should know lol.I changed from a quiet shy person to a crazy energetic and sometimes loud one :)

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2014-11-10 23:56:20)

#5 2014-11-11 00:04:00

neriah10
Members
Website

Yeah, change kind of happens in a flash. I remember that age of all sorts of questions that went with it Just like...no decision is definite with that, and I think really, discovery of yourself can take years and years and years, and not knowing yourself for now is totally fine.
so yup, I agree with darky and angel

http://oi65.tinypic.com/mw8b4g.jpg
w a t t p a d~@-haikutae [Poetry; Books]        t u m b l r~ @wooshishi [Edits]
l i n e~@taeskimchi                    <-Chat->                   k a k a o~ @taeskimchi

#6 2014-11-11 00:53:16

subway1
Members

Yes, OMG you girls are all totally right. Thank you so much for the help, I feel kinda dumb now tho ouf
I guess I expected to know myself earlier than expected, or like right away, but I guess it's not like that at all. I think I'll learn to know myself over time, like you said, and also that my orientation can change after all, so thank you so so so much for the help. If there's anything you ever need help with, I'm always here too! ~

gai

Board footer