You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2015-01-01 03:01:15

picalilll
Members
Website

Leaving OMD... Probably Forever

Hey guys, due to personal stuff and online individuals I'm quitting this game. After being on this game for 7 or so years (including MDD) I won't delete my account to way too much effort has gone into it. So I'm leaving, for good, most likely. I haven't been on for 4months for this reason and I thought I should announce it now. I would like to thank you all for being lovely people and I will miss this, but things have to change. Those close to me know how to contact me x I wish you all a Happy New Year!!!

You can't feel me, no
Like I feel you
I can't steal you, no
Like you stole me

#2 2015-01-01 05:10:47

angelfire
Members
Website

Re: Leaving OMD... Probably Forever

Nooo!!
We'll miss you pica! I hope one day if you come back, I'll be here as well. You are such an amazing person and I'm happy I got to know you, even if was just a little :3
Good Luck in real life

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#3 2015-01-01 20:42:53

bloodyemos
Members
Website

Good luck Pica.

I got your fb. We need to catch up it's been so long. It's sad to see you go and you will be missed <3

http://i.imgur.com/cArCc6e.png
Soldier to Be Following Enlisted, My Heart
Tumblr: The-Steampunk-Paradox|Snapchat: KatInsanity1102

#4 2015-01-01 21:21:49

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

WHAT?! How come I didn't see this last night. Happy new year Pica and am gonna miss you so much :(

#5 2015-01-01 23:36:54

neriah10
Members
Website

I didn't know you all that well, but still, Happy New Year and fairfarren (not sure if that's how you spell it) :]

http://oi65.tinypic.com/mw8b4g.jpg
w a t t p a d~@-haikutae [Poetry; Books]        t u m b l r~ @wooshishi [Edits]
l i n e~@taeskimchi                    <-Chat->                   k a k a o~ @taeskimchi

#6 2015-01-02 01:18:33

picalilll
Members
Website

Thank you guys so much! its nothing too serious, just the end of a rocky relationship gone waay too far it's affecting my mental health and my family so this is the best way and I wanted to tell you guys I was leaving since I left it for so long x you can always email fb or contact me through my website so I'm never far away from contact. I love you all xx  Thank you xx

You can't feel me, no
Like I feel you
I can't steal you, no
Like you stole me

#7 2015-01-02 01:36:02

darkjewels
Members

like neriah10, i didn't know you very well, but still i hope you'll recover soon and i hope you'll come back to OMD some day.
Happy new year!

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

#8 2015-01-08 11:44:01

xemoxrockerx
Members
Website

Ohhh, awww D: Why hadn't I seen this?! Sorry to see you go pica, even though we haven't talked or stuff I've looked up to you even since MDD (though I had totally different acct name then haha :D) Anyway good luck with real life and hope you might someday come back but if you don't it's okay and we understand! :D

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DUQ5qc0D02A/VFrBeTyyrxI/AAAAAAAACG8/_w5ujDpgwR4/s1600/Emorocker1-sig-01.png
|Older Art. Updated: 10/17/14| Instagram : p2ionics |
| Twitter : psionic_nerd | Tumblr Writing Blog : under-latest-nostalgia |
Thanks for the ava/sig shadowchild03!

#9 2015-01-08 22:57:24

malu
Members

Bye Pica <3 I'll miss ya!

Snapchat: amalmooon
Insta: mal.mooon

#10 2015-05-09 02:30:34

picalilll
Members
Website

Thanks Guys, breaking the rules a little bit of me leaving "forever!"

Just thought I would like to tell you guys, my blog has been picking up a lot over this new year and I'm so excited to see where it will take me. Still a long way to go though, but I have new projects coming up and I'm about to start my exams. Also now involved with my uni's radio station! Writing not, talking. My voice is too posh for liverpool ahaha

I can't sleep, because I just can't. So I thought I would pop on here and just say everything is cool.

Just want to say thank you for all the kind comments, I've missed this game a lot!!

You can't feel me, no
Like I feel you
I can't steal you, no
Like you stole me

#11 2015-06-16 22:43:05

subway1
Members

This is probably a little too late now, but, I'll miss you, Pica! Even though I didn't know you very well, I will be sad to see you go! Hope you have a good life, and I wish you good luck with the radio station and your blog!

Sabrina xx ~ :)

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

Board footer