You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2015-03-04 22:10:25

sierradane
Members

Clicking on avatar takes me to nothing?

I don't really think that this is a bug which is the reason why I didn't post it there.

I was looking at some dollz' and their friends and for whatever reason, I clicked on another doll's avatar to go to THAT page & it took me to the NEWS section.  I manually typed that person's name in the SEARCH option and it too sent me to the NEWS section. It didn't give me a "No member with that name exists" message.  I'm wondering if perhaps it's just a brand spanking new doll? The avatar/doll looked fairly new.  But the thing that made me think that wasn't the case, was that the dollz avatars in the friends list are listed by when they were made.  There were dolls listed AFTER the ones that sent me to nothing.

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#2 2015-03-05 00:06:56

aluralegend
Members

Re: Clicking on avatar takes me to nothing?

I had this issue the other day. Clicked on it three different types plus typed it in the search.. all failed attempts. Can't remember what the dolls name was.. :/

I thought maybe it was someones whose account was blocked/banned.. But then i would think we would go to no member exist with this name page. ???

#3 2015-03-09 22:39:12

Vinya
Members

Re: Clicking on avatar takes me to nothing?

I had a daily voter a year or so ago that went by bloodybride. One day I encountered the same problem. I kept trying for maybe 2 weeks to access her page without success before I stopped. I tried a while later to find her with search option but I received no such name message. So maybe there is some sort of delay or grace period (if you delete your acc and then change your mind or something) between shutting down ones account, and associated stuff being actually deleted from servers?

Board footer