You are not logged in.

Announcement

• Index
  •  » Old Bugs
  •  » missing my profile and all items that i paid about 60$ for them !!!!!

#1 2015-04-04 19:56:26

afsun
Members

missing my profile and all items that i paid about 60$ for them !!!!!

*1: About 2 weeks ago downloaded fashion show and created my Doll , and bought some items (about 20 or 30 $ ) .2 days after that , I update my iPhone software . and when I came back to my   doll , I was perplexed !!!! Because I miss my profile , so I was a new member !!!! I send some emails to solved my problem , but the matter didn't support !!!!!!! I like this game , so I decided to create a new doll and did this !  This time , I was almost 60$ purchase ! And you should know that I live in Iran and I paid 3400 toman for each 1 $ !!!! The worst case is that After 3 days , missing my second profile !!!!!!!! and my first profile was replaced again !!!!! I want my second dolls back . My second doll name's is sarrinna .
*2 : And now another terrible problem ! Sometimes after buying an item and pay the money , it doesn't add to the wardrobe !!! This problem happened to me 2 times in 2 weeks !!!!!
*3 : the another strange problem !!!! That in such short time happened to me 3 times nrv  is
Disappearance of the items purchased , the wardrobe is !!!!!!!!!!!!
Why Why Why Why Why Why Why ...

#2 2015-04-05 02:21:46

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

Re: missing my profile and all items that i paid about 60$ for them !!!!!

If you are referring to the app then you need to contact Feerik through the app itself. For us mods are not responsible for that app. Or you could try to send in a ticket using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of ohmydollz.

• Index
  •  » Old Bugs
  •  » missing my profile and all items that i paid about 60$ for them !!!!!

Board footer