You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2015-06-11 02:27:57

sierradane
Members

Site difficulties?

this is what I get when I do a search for a doll, using Chrome. 

?????????????????????????????????????E?????z??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????ã????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????é????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????e?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I can click on a doll's avatar to go to her page, but to enter the name in the search... that's what I get.

It also does it on MIE

Last edited by sierradane (2015-06-11 02:47:56)

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#2 2015-06-11 04:01:16

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

Re: Site difficulties?

Same thing here, I will send the GM a note about this. Thanks!

#3 2015-06-11 15:30:50

aluralegend
Members

I was having this issue also. Along with not being able to create a doll at all. I was trying to create a doll on the other servers but the "change my look" doesn't load. I tried on a preexisting doll on the french server and it still won't load. It loads for me on this server though. But it seems odd that this is the only server that "change my look" is working on? Anyone else having this issue?

#4 2015-06-12 06:24:16

darkjewels
Members

could it be the browser? i heard google chrome has been cutting compatibility with several plug-ins (mainly flash) for no real reason.
i'm using firefox and things seem to be normal here (i didn't try to create a doll yet)

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

#5 2015-06-12 15:53:26

aluralegend
Members

They got it working again. Me being me has IE, chrome, and firefox. I tried the others. Chrome does appear to be having issues lately, crashing a lot. So, that was actually my first assumption. Wasn't the issue but they got it fixed within a day and a half!
good

#6 2015-06-13 05:48:31

darkjewels
Members

that's good news :D

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

Board footer