You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2014-01-04 16:43:34

lady0filia
Queen of the Supernatural
Website

Test Items Don't Appear in Room?

Sometimes when I test an item from a store, the item doesn't appear in the room I'm in. It gets annoying at times when I really want to see if it will look good or not and can't see the item to be tested. I was wondering if other players get this glitch or if it is just me. It has happened on two different computers. I thought maybe since I recently cleared the cache and cookies, it wouldn't do that, but it still does.

Another thing that happens a lot is when I look at My Things storage, when I hover over the item to get a bigger version, all I get is text and no image.

These two 'bugs' only sometimes happen.
I use Google Chrome and Firefox, if that helps.

It has gotten cold, brr~ Happy Holidays to you and yours!https://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/936.png

#2 2014-01-05 02:18:46

darkjewels
Members

Re: Test Items Don't Appear in Room?

i use firefox and not having this problem o_O
i'd think the text is because the image did not load, but when the image is still loading it shows me a pink dot-thing or the empty square while the item loads.
i wonder if it's chrome? or maybe some browser extension?

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

#3 2014-01-05 06:26:53

30stmxfan
Members

Re: Test Items Don't Appear in Room?

Think happens to me on my French doll. If I try to try on an item in the store, everything loads but the item will not appear in the "pop up condo." It doesn't happen here though. I use chrome too. Maybe it's a cache/cookies issue?

discord: corgibutt#2664

Board footer