Announcement

#26 2013-08-11 12:43:00

xemoxrockerx
Members
Website

Re: Demigods Fanfic

Bec:

"Holy f-
My eyes widen in surprise and I jump back and slip a little, landing on the sand ungracefully.
"Oh, wow," she says, giggling a little, "That's a first. Now help me up!"
I snort and roll my eyes. She's raising her hands up like a child and I decide to, instead of helping her up, pick her up bridal style.
"Wh-what are you doing, Bec?" she exclaims as I laugh.
I kiss the tip of her ear, "Payback for keeping it from me, princess."
Her eyes widen.
"Now... what should I do," I contemplate, spinning around once for no reason, really. "I'd toss ya in the water, but your a sea princess."
"Hmmm," I hum to myself hugging Lauren close, "Make Anna plan your baby shower or whatever?"
"Oh no, don't." she says suddenly.
I grin, "Heh, I guess we don't need to subject the kid to that."
I sit back down on the beach, Lauren now on my lap.
I kiss her lightly and nuzzle her neck. "Can't think of anything. Hmmm, why don't we just think up the kid's name?"
She smiles at me as I rub circles around the base of her stomach.

(Late fic continuation is late. U_U)

Last edited by xemoxrockerx (2013-08-11 12:43:29)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DUQ5qc0D02A/VFrBeTyyrxI/AAAAAAAACG8/_w5ujDpgwR4/s1600/Emorocker1-sig-01.png
|Older Art. Updated: 10/17/14| Instagram : p2ionics |
| Twitter : psionic_nerd | Tumblr Writing Blog : under-latest-nostalgia |
Thanks for the ava/sig shadowchild03!

#27 2013-08-11 17:28:43

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Awwwwww. Love bec! You really made my day. And lol. Anna throwing the shower does sound like a punishment.

#28 2013-08-11 18:24:27

bloodyemos
Members
Website

Omg. That was Great!

http://i.imgur.com/cArCc6e.png
Soldier to Be Following Enlisted, My Heart
Tumblr: The-Steampunk-Paradox|Snapchat: KatInsanity1102

#29 2013-08-11 18:53:45

malu
Members

Anna would be horrified. :P

Snapchat: amalmooon
Insta: mal.mooon

#30 2014-01-10 20:10:54

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

A new fanfic. Enjoy! And Don't hate me...please...pretty please...with sugar on top?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“But but but…” I tried to reason with Bec, but he immediately cut me off saying firmly, “No! No ifs nor buts!”

“BEC!!! I can’t do this!” I exclaimed.

“I can. And I will!” He said crossing his arms determinedly. “I’ve had enough of this!”

“I know you’ve been having little sleep but I…”

He actually didn’t seem like he was listening as he started listing, “I can’t get any sleep because he prefers waking up all night. And I can’t sleep during the day because he likes doing all sorts of noise and….Oh and did I mention when he wakes us up because he’s hungry? Oh and how filthy he is?!”

“How can you say that about him?!!!  He needs us! He needs you.”

“Oh. No…no he doesn’t.” He sighed before adding, “Princess, we’re giving him up for adoption.”

I covered his ears as I said, “Don’t say that in front of him!”

He looked at me as if I was crazy…or maybe he did think I was crazy. “He won’t understand!”

I gave him a look, “How do you know?! He understands everything I say.”

Bec literally twitched before saying, “Lauren…Princess…You’re going crazy. Another reason we’re giving him up for adoption. You’re not ready for all of this stress.”

“I can’t Bec! I love him so much. He’s so small, too. I can’t!”

“We’re not killing him. “ He said in a softer tone as he put an arm around me, “We’re finding him a better home. A home that’s more ready for him than ours…It’s better for him…Believe me.”

I looked at him then down at the ground, “I…I guess you’re right…”

He smiled giving me a kiss on the head before saying, “I’ll go bring his things. I’ve already found a home.”

“You already did?! We hadn’t even agreed on it and you already did!”

He shrugged leaving the livingroom, “I knew you’d listen to reason….Eventually.”

I snorted as I crossed my arms and dropped myself angrily on the sofa. A few minutes later, Bec re-emerged carrying his stuff and took him in his arms. I felt myself breaking in front of the scene. A new family was taking him away from me. I got up, walked over and kissed his little head. He looked at me sadly as if he understood what we were going to do with him. And then…he….he…Sorry it still breaks my heart remembering this…he licked me. His little tail was wiggling as he looked at me sadly.

Bec shook his head, “He’s just a dog, Lau…You’re gonna live. Both of you. And his new home has a family that has had dogs for years. They’re going to take good care of him.”
I looked away dramatically and said through tears, “Take him away before I change my mind.”

And with that he took my little puppy away.

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2014-01-10 20:31:13)

#31 2014-01-11 03:09:24

subway1
Members

Oh, wow! All of this work is just amazing! :)

Will post some stuff later... Just too tired right now... And my laptop is just too slow... But I will post some stuff!

All in all, wonderful work, and congratulations! :)

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#32 2014-01-11 04:04:01

angelfire
Members
Website

OMG I'M DYING! That was perfect!!

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#33 2014-01-11 12:44:53

xemoxrockerx
Members
Website

//OH GOSH YOU LITTLE DEVIL YOU. But aww, puppy~

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DUQ5qc0D02A/VFrBeTyyrxI/AAAAAAAACG8/_w5ujDpgwR4/s1600/Emorocker1-sig-01.png
|Older Art. Updated: 10/17/14| Instagram : p2ionics |
| Twitter : psionic_nerd | Tumblr Writing Blog : under-latest-nostalgia |
Thanks for the ava/sig shadowchild03!

#34 2014-01-11 17:21:37

subway1
Members

So... I was thinking of making one of Bec and Lauren's wedding day... But I'm not sure about the type of dress. Any ideas ?

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#35 2014-01-11 17:25:16

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Lau would most probably wear something mermaid like...not a mermaid dress per se,, but something wavy and flowy.

#36 2014-01-11 17:26:16

subway1
Members

Any specific color ?

#37 2014-01-11 17:29:45

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

I think she'd stick to white really...maybe with little blue here and there...or aqua blue accents.

#38 2014-01-11 18:01:35

subway1
Members

Alrighty, then! Here it is! I hope you like it! :)

http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p732/MissFashionista2017/WeddingDay1_zps9afdfd27.png

#39 2014-01-12 03:06:39

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Awwwewww.  Will put it on Lauren's W|A when I get home!!!

#40 2014-01-12 15:43:59

subway1
Members

Thanks, Darkelfqueen! I couldn't customize the boy, nor could I find one that had brown hair and looked like Bec. But I did my best! :)

So now I'm making them all in doll version. Or maybe chibi. I just really hope we have much more art/fanfics on this page!

#41 2014-01-14 14:44:52

angelfire
Members
Website

Aww...SO cute <3

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#42 2014-02-17 15:28:22

subway1
Members

Oh, and I decided to slightly change how my character looked like. She still has blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin, ect. But I decided to change her appearance... This is always how I'd imagined her, so... Yeah! I hope you don't mind.

http://www.pouted.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Beautiful-blonde-cute-fashion-girl-Favim.com-332994.jpg

Also, I'm going to try and make a scene which all of our characters are in soon... :)

Board footer