You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2014-06-20 09:59:09

ilovejasmine
Members
Website

ASK QUESTION & RECEIVE ANSWERS ASAP !

WE ALL HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON OMD ! But we are also friends.

Lets help one another in question about the game or in real life/general
       -ANY QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED HERE-

FOR INSTANCE: HOW TO GET OVER BREAK-UP, MAKEUP TIPS, OMD QUESTIONS, ANYTHING, HOW TO COOK, ANYTHING :)  HOMEWORK !

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcIpYAts3lR7OqFpgwbYIY7cT2UAfsVDu4CGkiRc5kYN61lxj-

#2 2014-06-21 18:30:33

subway1
Members

Re: ASK QUESTION & RECEIVE ANSWERS ASAP !

I have a question...
Why, when I post something on the Board, under my picture instead of saying Member, like it always is, does it say "Rarity was here" when I never even wrote that ?! No offense, but it's a bit annoying, to say the least.
honte

Last edited by subway1 (2014-06-21 18:30:48)

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#3 2014-06-21 18:33:47

angelfire
Members
Website

Lol! The reason is that on April 1 (April Fools) Rarity (one of the moderators) changed the "members" name to something pretaining to her. The rest of us liked it so we've kept it until now. If you don't like it, she can change it back for you. She's already asked us but we declined ^^

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#4 2014-06-21 18:36:23

subway1
Members

Ah, I get it now! Thank you! :)

Oh, and I love your avatar and signature by the way. :)

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

Board footer