#26 2014-07-01 23:38:48

neriah10
Members
Website

Re: Ardenwick Boarding School

I'm cool with that if Xemo is lol

http://oi65.tinypic.com/mw8b4g.jpg
w a t t p a d~@-haikutae [Poetry; Books]        t u m b l r~ @wooshishi [Edits]
l i n e~@taeskimchi                    <-Chat->                   k a k a o~ @taeskimchi

#27 2014-07-02 23:20:56

30stmxfan
Members

subway1 wrote:

Sascha, here are a list of team names I came up with. They're not that great, but tell me what you think!

1. Water Lilies/ Water Angels (Since we both love water?)
2. Nothing with our initials because it's not that original... Right ?
3. Chic & Chick ? (Yeah sorry this one is really bad hehe...)
4. Waterfall Swan
5. Underwater/Waterfall/Swan Lake/ Water Drop Beauties (or something similar) ?

These are pretty bad, but I'd love to hear some of your own suggestions, too! :)

Sorry about not being active, been busy >~<

Here are my team name ideas:
- Creatures of Ardenwick
- The Alliance
- Water Guardians
- The Beautiful/or Alluring Assassin's
- The Divine Knights/or Champions
- The Sisterhood (of something maybe ?)

Lol I tried :p

discord: corgibutt#2664

#28 2014-07-04 12:48:44

xemoxrockerx
Members
Website

Well "W.H.A.T." it is. (My pun sense is tingling and I know I'm going to make so many puns on this.)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DUQ5qc0D02A/VFrBeTyyrxI/AAAAAAAACG8/_w5ujDpgwR4/s1600/Emorocker1-sig-01.png
|Older Art. Updated: 10/17/14| Instagram : p2ionics |
| Twitter : psionic_nerd | Tumblr Writing Blog : under-latest-nostalgia |
Thanks for the ava/sig shadowchild03!

#29 2014-07-04 20:48:51

angelfire
Members
Website

Thank you team WHAT. Please think of a crest or symbol and colors for your team and pm them to me. Same with you as well, Frosted Venom

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#30 2014-07-12 22:34:29

subway1
Members

Hmm... Maybe Beautiful Water Guardians ? Or Water Darlings ? Oooh! Maybe Waterdrop Queens! Waterdrop Queens is my favorite, if not Water Guardians. What do you think ??

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#31 2014-07-12 22:58:15

angelfire
Members
Website

I'm giving Team 2 an extra few days. PM me the name you two choose

Below are the winners. If Team 2 doesn't get a name in by Tuesday, July 15, they will be placed in the other two teams depending on which team wants them.

First place - Team W.H.A.T
Second place - Team Frosted Venom

Next mission is to create a crest. You can pick a maximum of 4 colors to use and a minimum of 2

**NOTE**
You can see I have added a little more points to your totals. For every person on the team, you get an extra 5 points.

Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#32 2014-07-14 02:33:35

subway1
Members

Thank you! :)

One question. Can we draw the crest or can it be digitally made ? Like do you want it in a specific format or what ?

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#33 2014-07-14 02:58:00

angelfire
Members
Website

@Subway - You cannot go to the second mission without completing the first.
But yes. You must draw it using whatever program or utensil you desire.

#34 2014-07-14 04:22:05

cocobelle
M❥DERATOR

angelfire wrote:

I'm giving Team 2 an extra few days. PM me the name you two choose

Below are the winners. If Team 2 doesn't get a name in by Tuesday, July 15, they will be placed in the other two teams depending on which team wants them.

First place - Team W.H.A.T
Second place - Team Frosted Venom

Next mission is to create a crest. You can pick a maximum of 4 colors to use and a minimum of 2

**NOTE**
You can see I have added a little more points to your totals. For every person on the team, you get an extra 5 points.

Not to sound a bit frosty, well actually, what do I care, a little chill in the air is exactly how I like it.  Anywaay back to my point, how fair is it to give points to every person on a team when some of got stuck with, hmmm... just a snake?!   I suppose I will have to make do. Anyone know how to knit the belly crawler a sweater?  Secondly,  if we are to add more teammates at a later date our name most likely will not make a bit of sense..  I suppose I will have to make do again.  And finally, we are to design and draw this crest, yes?  When I must ask, is it due?

~ Rin

#35 2014-07-14 05:15:46

30stmxfan
Members

Yeah our team name won't make sense either if the teams are well...evened out. Also I'm sorry both of our members were busy to reply...I'm also confused about the 5 points thing since two teams have two people and one has three?

Anyways...Sub you can pick the team name if you want.  The water guardians one is nice ~
For crest:
Will you be judging us on well drawing talent?! And how long will we have ?

discord: corgibutt#2664

#36 2014-07-14 08:00:53

angelfire
Members
Website

I though I'd make an FAQ as we go. Hope it helps a bit :3

angelfire wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/qPp1H3i.png

Some teams have more teammates than others. Is it fair?
As of the original 3 teams, it doesn't sound fair. I've decided that the next two students to join will be divided into the other teams to even them out.
After that, Yes it is fair. Teams will be "buying" the new students to give them an advantage in different quests.

As the teams grow, wouldn't the team names stop making sense?
I took some time to think about it, and if you'd like, you can have a chance to change your team name once every year.
Team names don't really need to make sense, exactly. You can use them just as a mascot instead or as a memoir of the original students of the team.
You can also get students that match the names.

Also, drawing talent is not considered so long as it sort of looks like what it is supposed to be.

Due date is the 26th OR when everything is turned in (whichever comes first)

I apologize for all the confusion. But I'm glad you all are asking questions. It really helps!!

Last edited by angelfire (2014-07-14 08:12:05)

#37 2014-07-15 02:28:07

cocobelle
M❥DERATOR

30stmxfan wrote:

Will you be judging us on well drawing talent?!

Its a bit intimidating isn't it.. rheasilvia & xemoxrockerx are both crazy talented! :P

Thanks Angelfire, the FAQ helps! :)

#38 2014-07-20 23:06:06

angelfire
Members
Website

No problem Coco!

6 days left to turn in a crest.
For being the first to turn theirs in, Frosted Venom gets 5 points.

*Information for points have been added to the FAQ

What are points and how do we obtain them?
Points are similar to rewards. They'll also be used as money for future events as well as "buying" new students to get them on different teams. All teams that participate in events are eligible for earning points.
How many points given for a quest or mission will be noted on the information for the event. There will be a time frame for the number of points.
   -For example, Event A lasts 2 weeks. The time slots are 20 points if finished in 5 days, 15 points if finished in 10 days, and 10 points if finished after that.
So if team 1 finishes a quest in 11 days, they would get 10 points.
There are times when surprise points will be randomly given.
   -For example, points awarded for exquisite cooperation in the team.
These won't always be given and not always for the same thing.

Last edited by angelfire (2014-07-20 23:08:03)

#39 2014-07-21 14:44:24

malu
Members

Go Team Frosted Venom!!

Snapchat: amalmooon
Insta: mal.mooon

#40 2014-07-23 17:18:52

cocobelle
M❥DERATOR

malu wrote:

Go Team Frosted Venom!!

for some lame reason.. Ice, Ice Venom popped into my head to the tune of that old rap song ice, ice baby..  :/

#41 2014-07-23 18:49:55

malu
Members

*bursts out laughing*

Angel, we already completed our next challenge - finding an anthem/catchphrase. :D

Snapchat: amalmooon
Insta: mal.mooon

#42 2014-07-23 20:24:35

angelfire
Members
Website

I'd put that up there if you'd like!

new
There's a quest coming up as soon as this mission ends. This help get you all in the gist of things that go around in the school.
It will also help clear the reason why you would want more teammates other than for points.

#43 2014-07-24 20:45:58

neriah10
Members
Website

Okay, Okay, Okay, so does our team still need a crest 'cause I have a sketch of my idea for a one...if we still need one. I just need to scan it and put colors on it.

l i n e~@taeskimchi                    <-Chat->                   k a k a o~ @taeskimchi

#44 2014-07-28 12:53:21

angelfire
Members
Website

yes you do. Please send it ASAP!

#45 2014-08-11 18:53:31

cocobelle
M❥DERATOR

Any new events coming up? :)

#46 2014-08-12 01:40:40

angelfire
Members
Website

They are, I just need a little time to fix the quirks. I'm sorry it's taking so long >.<

#47 2014-08-12 15:47:12

rockstar143
Members

aomd_noel

#48 2014-08-15 09:15:25

angelfire
Members
Website

I apologize for the long delay. Now that everyone has a team and a team name, we need to decide your classes. Every class will give you a skill that may or may not help you in future quests. Homework is seperate for each class. Some classes have lots of extra work while other classes don't have as much. There will be days where your class isn't offered. On those days, you will have separate missions, sometimes mixed with the other teams rather than your own team.
**IMPORTANT**
-You can change classes every month. Your skill depends on your class. They DO NOT transfer. For example. If in January you took Elements, and in February you took Eco-Herbology, your skill in quests and missions is relevant to Eco-Herbology and not Elements.
-The reason you'd want to take classes more than once is so your skill LEVEL increases. Skills evolve as your level grows.

Everyone must pick a class to be in. If not, then I shall choose where to place you. I'm giving everyone ONE WEEK
**Hint: you may want to be in separate classes than your teammates.
~Reya Varnelle

Class list:

Mythological Creatures

Learn about the hundreds of thousands of creatures hidden around the universe.
Skill: You will know where a creature resides

Elements

Fire, Earth, Water, Air, Dark, and light. Find out which element you belong in and the element belonging to a creature
Skill: You will be able to asses which element will greatly weaken a creature

Eco-Herbology

Learn the ins and outs of herbal medicine and how to use it in battle
Skill: You will be able to use the environment against a creature (as well as to heal)

Combat

Excel in fighting. Here you can learn all the techniques to destroy or to catch a creature
Skill: If you don't have a weapon, you'll be able to use whatever is available efficiently

Last edited by angelfire (2014-08-15 14:27:00)

#49 2014-08-16 20:18:07

neriah10
Members
Website

Hmm...Mythological Creatures

#50 2014-08-17 09:13:36

xemoxrockerx
Members
Website

um... Eco-herbology :)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DUQ5qc0D02A/VFrBeTyyrxI/AAAAAAAACG8/_w5ujDpgwR4/s1600/Emorocker1-sig-01.png
|Older Art. Updated: 10/17/14| Instagram : p2ionics |
| Twitter : psionic_nerd | Tumblr Writing Blog : under-latest-nostalgia |
Thanks for the ava/sig shadowchild03!

Board footer