You are not logged in.

Announcement

• Index
  •  » Dusty News
  •  » New game in the universe of OhMyDollz: OhMyDollz Fashion Show!

#1 2014-07-21 15:27:33

sarah
Administrator

New game in the universe of OhMyDollz: OhMyDollz Fashion Show!

Hi Girls!

Since several months, we are now working on a brand new game in the universe of OhMyDollz that will be available on your mobile phones and tablets!
In OhMyDollz Fashion Show, you can find everything you like: Fashion, decoration, votes between friends, shopping and neverending discussions thanks to the integrated instant messaging system! Always stay connected to the Dollz Community, anywhere you are!!

With these new media, a new playing experience awaits you!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/t31.0-8/10468146_766558656727991_4790341179354417654_o.jpg

The App is available on the App Store, the Play Store and on Amazon.
Also check out the official Facebook page to always stay informed about any news and updates!
http://ohmydollz-fashion-show.com/design/accueil/us/ios.png  http://ohmydollz-fashion-show.com/design/accueil/us/android.png  http://ohmydollz-fashion-show.com/design/accueil/fr/amazon.png  http://i.imgur.com/xMXySbI.png

See you soon on OhMyDollz Fashion Show!

Sarah.

OhMyDollz Fashion Show is a different game from OhMyDollz.com, you can not use your current account on this new game.
The production of both games is parallel and will neither affect the rythm or quality of our news and releases on OhMyDollz.com

#2 2014-07-21 15:32:01

malu
Members

Re: New game in the universe of OhMyDollz: OhMyDollz Fashion Show!

This explains why Feerik's been busy.

Snapchat: amalmooon
Insta: mal.mooon

#3 2014-07-21 17:24:41

30stmxfan
Members

I wish you were able to actually connect your account to the game. Then that would be cool.

I've tried playing it and the in game money system is confusing (you earn like one a day and clothing is 200$). The only mission you have is to get votes. It's really a pay-to-play/win game. It's a cute idea but needs to be changed to keep a bigger audience, rather then just people who have cash to throw around.

Has anyone played it and enjoyed it? I'd give it at least a 6/10

Last edited by 30stmxfan (2014-07-21 17:26:49)

discord: corgibutt#2664

#4 2014-07-21 19:38:35

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

I play it but will not be spending any real money on it.

Please feel free to add me. I have the same sure name Fairykisses.

#5 2014-07-21 19:59:47

melodie2
Members
Website

I also play it with the username: Melodie2.

I have to agree though, the 'work' system is strange. $1 per 15mins is outrageous for a dress which costs 300$ or a window which costs 500$. Pay-to-play is a big thing for this game, little cash means you either have to be:

1. Patient and keep checking back to collect money (but I don't like sitting at the screen for hours just to collect 1/300 of the amount it costs to afford a dress >_<)
OR
2. Buy $ with real money (though a better investment would be OhMyDollz itself).

Also to recharge ONE vote is 30 minutes... that's a bit far-fetched really.
This game is like a energy/recharge game.

Overall the game is cute and fun, but same as FairyKisses I will play the game without spending cash on it.

Last edited by melodie2 (2014-07-21 20:01:18)

http://i.imgur.com/hcziua8.png
                         ▷ [Visit My Doll] | [My Manga Graphics]

#6 2014-07-22 01:28:10

jenzg11
Members

Thank you for the information on the game. I saw the game's page and thought how cool it would be when away from my laptop. But I too won't be spending any RL money. Did you see that if you register on the game, then like the FB page...(below is from the FB page for OMD Fashion Show game):

All players registered on OhMyDollz Fashion Show before July 31 will receive:
-$50 $$ if the page gets 500
- $75 $$ if the page gets 1000
- $150 $$ if the page gets 2000
- $300 $$ if the page gets 5000

HELP US SPREAD THE WORD prompt your friends to like the page before July 31!

(Translated by Bing)

Ok... I signed in to the "new" OMD... was on for about an hour working through the tutorial and such. The items are so expensive, the beginning 1000, doesn't go to far in the stores. I search for the others listed here. It doesn't seem as user friendly or friend to friend personal as this version does. I'm thinking of just deleting or removing it from my Tablet. Batteries for my Tablet is only 2 hours... I would have to play "plugged in" if I wanted to earn a real amount of money to shop.
But I must say the graphics and ability to zoom in to see the smaller items good. But the moving around, and placing clothes on, are difficult.

Last edited by jenzg11 (2014-07-22 20:27:12)

#7 2014-07-22 06:17:39

laurabow
Members

I don't have a smart phone or tablet, but this sounds like the type of gaming model I've since stopped playing ... the ones that require you to be connected to them for a good chunk of the day in order to get anywhere.

In other words, if you have school/a job/family or anything else that requires your attention in real life, you won't make much headway in this game.

What I like about OMD so much and why I keep playing: I log in once a day at my convenience, do what I need to do, and be done.  It's the same for me and it's the same for everybody.  Perks like jobs with extra $$ and more votes that came from quests are still one set amount per 24 hours; you don't need to constantly keep logging in to the game just to proceed.

Last edited by laurabow (2014-07-22 06:18:51)

#8 2014-07-22 21:24:04

darkjewels
Members

i usualy enter OMD(and PV) twice every 2 days(once after lunch and once before sleeping) so i can stay one whole day away from it every 2 days.(wich earns me 7$/day)

in this app they're announcing, TEORICALY, you can earn 96$/day(but for that to work, you'd need to have some software entering the game for you instead, wich 99,99999%(or more) of the sites considerate cheating, and i don't know any android/ios apps that do this kind of job)
if your tablet's batteries last for 9~10hours, and you wear them out by playing this game(EVERYDAY), or if you stay on the phone all day long, it may earn you 30~40$/day.

conclusion: unless you are a smartphone addict, this game may not be THAT worth playing. not to mention touchscreen accuracy is horrible(it's already hard to place an item in the right place with a tiny cursor covering a smaller area than the item itself, now imagine doing so with your WHOLE FINGER covering the stuff) maybe the zoom solves the problem, but i'll be too busy to test it myself ._.

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

#9 2014-07-29 21:55:22

evadiva
Members

I've the same name too, feel free to add me.
So far it's fairly boring, there's nothing to do except clock in for work & then spend your $$$ on whatever, it doesn't matter what you buy just as long as it's in your inventory, to up your fame & therefore your level. It's pretty pointless at the moment but I'm hanging in there hoping that they'll introduce something worthy!

#10 2014-08-12 20:38:31

jenzg11
Members

I signed back in and received the outfit.. Add me if you are there.
Jenz

Last edited by jenzg11 (2014-08-16 03:20:08)

#11 2014-08-13 17:32:43

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

I am not having much fun with it at the moment. It seems to like to crash on me. I have a iPad air and it is up to date.
I wanted to have a poke around and changed it to all languages but I can't get it back so it only shows the English only players.
There doesn't seem to be a search function, if there is I can't find it. I'd dearly love to add people I know on here but can't because of all the above reasons.
I haven't even checked out the prices in the shops but it's looking like it's going to be as overly expensive as this place. I'll give it a go because well I love this game and it seems to be an iPad version.

So yeah, there's the fun I'm having right now with this!

#12 2014-08-14 14:02:00

Vinya
Members

Anya, you can find search thingy by opening your friends page (bottom right corner).
I agree, jobs are frustrating at the beginning, but more stuff you buy better jobs you get, and it's not so bad when you only come once every 15 h. Price rate is rather similar to here, for dresses it takes 3-5 days with best job.

I play as Vinya there too if anyone want's to add me. ( I'm going on a trip tomorrow so I probably won't be very active on either game for the next week or so, but I'll try) :)

• Index
  •  » Dusty News
  •  » New game in the universe of OhMyDollz: OhMyDollz Fashion Show!

Board footer