You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2014-07-28 19:26:52

subway1
Members

Favorite RP ?

So, I've recently noticed that we have several RP's that we've created on the OMD Boards. I am participating in most all of them except the RWBY RP and the Mortal Instruments RP (in which case I know nothing about either of them so I don't really think I should join...)

So my favorite RP is probably the Spirits of Elements RP and the Disney Princess RP was really cool though we kind of stopped roleplaying for a while... I'm not sure why... So let's talk! What's your favorite RP and why ? What's your favorite RP Fanfic page and why ? Which ones are you participating in ?

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#2 2014-07-29 11:47:52

malu
Members

Re: Favorite RP ?

Mortal Instruments RP !!!
It's the longest + I've been there since the beginning sooo <3

Snapchat: amalmooon
Insta: mal.mooon

#3 2014-07-29 15:11:36

angelfire
Members
Website

Tis true. The TMI one is amazingly awesome!!

I can't just pick one! So I'll have to choose by my character. I really love Irinil from the Fairy Tail RP. But I really really love Angel and Vanafindiel from TMI. Raina is also good from Demigods, and I am starting to get the hang of Roran from Spirit of the Elements.
Gah!! I love them all so much >.< I can't choose. I love Sky's personality in RWBY and Sierra's character (also in RWBY)
But maybe Fairy Tail or RWBY. I dunno >.<

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#4 2014-07-30 13:12:23

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

I think I'm in all RPs but the princesses' one. My absolutely favorite is TMI RP since...well...the characters were very deep and we have a long history there now. My favorite RP character ever is Val from TMI RP followed by Lauren from Demigods. Violet from RWBY and Diana from Elements RP are both growing on me too!

As for fanfics, hmmm....Well TMI has the most fanfics and the most diverse ones at that.

#5 2014-07-30 15:30:17

xemoxrockerx
Members
Website

I'm in all RP's except the TMI one, which I used to have a char but everything was evolving too fast and I couldn't keep up with the people >_>

My favorite would be Bec/Demigod RP because that's the longest I've been in and I'm so attached to Bec now that I can easily slip into his character. Next would be the Fairy Tail one and then RWBY or SoE? I have a soft spot for the reeaaaallly reeeaaaally old RP's like the one where everyone's trapped in this laboratory and they're half-animal.

Don't really have a fav fanfics thread XP

Last edited by xemoxrockerx (2014-07-30 15:30:37)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DUQ5qc0D02A/VFrBeTyyrxI/AAAAAAAACG8/_w5ujDpgwR4/s1600/Emorocker1-sig-01.png
|Older Art. Updated: 10/17/14| Instagram : p2ionics |
| Twitter : psionic_nerd | Tumblr Writing Blog : under-latest-nostalgia |
Thanks for the ava/sig shadowchild03!

#6 2014-07-31 00:49:41

angelfire
Members
Website

Oh! xEmo! Remember that one RP Joanna made! I can't remember what it was called but it was just a high school and we didn't even get passed the first day.
And that one RP Shiva made. It was the first RP that reached a part two. It was about I think assasins or something and they were the only people left in the world.
Ahh that was a good one!

Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#7 2014-07-31 00:58:45

subway1
Members

Oh! Angel I think I know what you're talking about! Could it be the Good Girls Club RP or maybe Redwood High ?? Those are the only two I remember which took place at a high school. (Other than SOE, of course.)

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#8 2014-07-31 01:27:48

angelfire
Members
Website

No, these were back when I first came here 4 years ago.

#9 2014-07-31 15:03:11

xemoxrockerx
Members
Website

Yeah, soooo ooold omg I can't believe it was four years ago. So many people have left since then, it's kinda sad to think about :((

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DUQ5qc0D02A/VFrBeTyyrxI/AAAAAAAACG8/_w5ujDpgwR4/s1600/Emorocker1-sig-01.png
|Older Art. Updated: 10/17/14| Instagram : p2ionics |
| Twitter : psionic_nerd | Tumblr Writing Blog : under-latest-nostalgia |
Thanks for the ava/sig shadowchild03!

#10 2014-07-31 15:05:23

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Don't worry be happy :) I can't believe I've only been here a year O.O

#11 2014-07-31 18:22:32

bloodyemos
Members
Website

I've been her 2 or 3 years.

So my favorite RP has to be TMI. I think I've had the most diverse and better connected characters within it. Out of all the characters I've ever created Leo, my first one and the baddest chick there, and then the lovely Mattie, whom I kinda stole from Darky but he fit the storyline so well and them two get along so well. Out of all the TMI charcters ever created though, Blaze was my favorite. Him and Saffi....*sigh* lol Too bad he died...I cried for a week over that.

I was in almost every RP but the most recent Elements one I believe but my princesses nor my Demigod character Xenakis. I still have accounts I play for some of them though. Xenakis, Cleo-ft (Fairy Tail), Leonora-Burbanke, Saffi-Goldeen, Beautifulmess (Dia), and I know there may be others I can't think of right now lol

http://i.imgur.com/cArCc6e.png
Soldier to Be Following Enlisted, My Heart
Tumblr: The-Steampunk-Paradox|Snapchat: KatInsanity1102

Board footer