You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2014-08-20 07:11:09

jadaviafairy14
Members

Need advice from fellow players

Hey everyone. I wanted to get some helpful advice from some of my fellow players.

As of right now I have enough Fee'z to get a room. I haven't used any of it, because I've been waiting for the sale where each room is 75 Fee'z instead of 150, so you can get 2 for the price of one. It seems however, that it's going to be long time before we see that sale again, if at all.

Should I spend the Fee'z now, or wait until the sale comes along, if Feerik is even doing it anymore? What would some of you do in this situation? Any advice would be great!star

#2 2014-08-20 07:29:28

cocobelle
M❥DERATOR

Re: Need advice from fellow players

There was just a sale, not too long ago on the rooms.  I would save the fee'z for now, especially with all the anniversary week things going on, there might be something special to buy, who knows? 

There will probably be (there usually is) another room sale.. but I have no idea when it would be.

Really, unless there is a bunch of stuff you still want to buy in the stores, I would say save up for the quests in case there is something you fall in love with.  :)

Up to you, how bad do you want another room, have you finished decorating the ones you have, do you have a plan what you want to do with the new room.. some things to think about. :)

#3 2014-08-20 07:35:46

angelfire
Members
Website

It's always better to save. I think by now it's pretty obvious that something grand is going to happen and I think you may just want to hold onto what you have instead of spending it on rooms.
But since the room sale just recently happened, I don't think there will be another one for a while.

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#4 2014-08-21 16:25:38

aprettylittleliar
Members

I think you would be better off saving your Fees until the next sale come. I'm sure there will be either sale eventually (maybe even over the Holiday season). Just like Cocobelle mentioned its a lot easier to decorate the room or rooms you already have before purchasing another one - I agree, it took me a lot longer to decorate all of my rooms at once. It is much easier to just concentrate on one room at a time, I think you should take this into consideration before  purchasing another room.

“Never trust a pretty girl with an ugly secret.”

#5 2014-08-21 16:57:24

madara
Members
Website

I must agree with everybody else,so far, that it's better to save...I personally get button happy so I have to stop myself at 75 for the sale or I'll get tempted to use it ouf

"It doesn't matter if I lose. Everybody is unsuccessful the first time. The chance of tripping gracefully is slim. Still, I'm able to become a bit stronger."
- LM.C, JOHN
http://i.imgur.com/l4rWKCU.gif

Board footer