You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2014-09-15 23:30:07

jenzg11
Members

where is the listing of previous winners?

Could someone help me locate the link for the list of previous LS and FS winners? I've seen it here before, but I cannot find it now. Thank you.

#2 2014-09-16 00:46:27

n0regrets
Santa's Senior Assistant

Re: where is the listing of previous winners?

At the moment, there is no "complete" list of current Fashion Show winners.  There were lists started for both the Miss OhMyDollz and OhMyLoft shows... but neither has been updated since February.

Those links are:
Past Fashion Show Winners
Recent past Loft winners!

Anyone listed in those posts would now be eligible to win again, since the 6 month waiting period has expired.

If you want to go back further than October 2013... you will have to use the Feerik Blog:

1) Click on "Feerik" on the page header where all the other game links are located... this will take you to the Blog.
2) Under "Categories"... click OhMyDollz.
3) Under "Languages"... click English.
4) Under "Archives"... select the month and year you want.  This will provide you with news that was posted for each month, including Miss OhMyDollz and OhMyLoft winners. 

Searching the archives is a bit tedious, but the only way I know to look back beyond what is posted in the Fashion Show forum.  It is actually much easier (and quicker!) to just look at the "pink" post categories... they are clearly marked as "The new Miss OhMyDollz!" and "The new Miss OhMyLoft!"

#3 2014-09-16 02:53:07

angelfire
Members
Website

I've updated the Fashion Show link to today.

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#4 2014-09-16 03:58:25

n0regrets
Santa's Senior Assistant

It was so nice of you to update the list, angelfire... I should have mentioned that a complete "all-in-one" list is the easiest (and quickest!) option of all ^.^

Your list showed a duplicate, but it turns out that the winner for the April 7th Fashion Show is goldenlightt... not shayleenkook, who won the Loft Show on April 14th.  Similarly, the March Fashion Show winner is littlenemo on March 10th... not rawlimario, who won the Loft Show on March 17th.

And when I said "all-in-one", I meant a complete list of current winners (as shown above)... not for all time (o.O)!  That would be a lot of work to take upon yourself... and largely irrelevant, since the waiting period only extends 6 months.  The whole reason these lists were compiled was because of a glitch that temporarily allowed past winners to re-enter before 6 moths was up... but I believe it has now been fixed.

Last edited by n0regrets (2014-09-16 19:58:41)

#5 2014-09-16 04:21:49

angelfire
Members
Website

If an all in one is better, then I'll add the rest of the winners with a break in the middle for the 6 month mark.
I'll do it this weekend though since I'm covered in homework for the week.

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#6 2014-09-16 18:32:02

jenzg11
Members

Thank you.

#7 2014-09-19 17:43:05

sierradane
Members

I've been working on the 2014 using the BBCode formatting.  Looks nice actually, on the board I'm working on it at.  The board I'm using actually uses BBCode instead of HTML.  According to what is available at this board, the BBCode is on and in theory, it should accept the coding I have.  But I've tried several test posts to see if it would work and of course it did not.  (I deleted the post when I saw that it didn't work)

Is there a reason why THIS board won't accept the BBCode I have so far?  To create a table with the info of "date, show, first, second, third"

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

Board footer