You are not logged in.

Announcement

#26 2014-11-26 00:43:30

swiftwind20
Members

Re: [Quest] The MMO quest!

@ dyingneko: mine did this too. just clear your history, that should fix it. Make sure you're clearing the cookies and cache.

Follow your dreams. For as you dream, so shall you become.
~ James Allen

#27 2014-11-26 01:36:42

dyingneko
Members

swiftwind20 wrote:

@ dyingneko: mine did this too. just clear your history, that should fix it. Make sure you're clearing the cookies and cache.

yeah it actually did the trick ;D
thank you

https://i.imgur.com/iBiTuAe.jpg

#28 2014-11-26 06:01:29

missysil
Members

Even cleared cache and it still isn't showing my extension.???

#29 2014-11-28 01:43:41

iponyx3123
Members
Website

Is there a way to have separate items for both rooms?intr

Betty.R.L

#30 2014-11-28 04:54:26

laurabow
Members

iponyx3123 wrote:

Is there a way to have separate items for both rooms?intr

For both themes?  That would be nice and has been posted in the Ideas and Suggestions forum already.

Originally, I was going to admire this quest from afar, but then I saw that the room affected was the Fantastic room, which is one of my favorites, so I decided to do it.  Nice to finally be interested in a quest that also comes with a talent.

I do hate to have to re-arrange everything to make room for the new theme and items, though.  The concept of being able to "save" items in each theme is becoming more desirable every day.  It would probably be a coding nightmare for the OMD staff, though.  Imagine the drop-down options in My Things outlining which room - and theme - things are located in.

ETA:
Now that I've checked out my Fantastic Room after doing the quest, it looks like they changed the look of the original theme.  There are columns in the white room section, along with different windows, the sky is a different shade of blue, the purple trees are a different shade, and also have yellow flowers in them instead of glowing swirly things.  They are subtle changes and do not affect the look of the room from it's original state, but they are there.

Last edited by laurabow (2014-11-28 06:01:53)

#31 2014-11-29 02:30:43

gundam
Members

its so perfect! ive been waiting for a quest like this, and its so pretty, i really love all the items and gifts.

being able to use both themes/rooms with things like this would be very nice, because we get all the items for both rooms, but they either wont all fit one room or dont match a room, and it stinks to have to choose which room you like more and not be able to use the other one at all.

but overall im thrilled with this quest.

#32 2014-12-01 08:48:23

mo4fun
Members

Do I get the room if I hadn't before? Because if I click on its' icon now, it just takes me to the quest "congratulations, you've finished this quest!" page...Should I post in the bugs forum, or what should I do?

Reality is strange.

#33 2014-12-02 00:55:37

laurabow
Members

mo4fun wrote:

Do I get the room if I hadn't before? Because if I click on its' icon now, it just takes me to the quest "congratulations, you've finished this quest!" page...Should I post in the bugs forum, or what should I do?

Yes, you would get the room if you didn't have it before and if you check the Cinema tab*, you'll see that it's there.  :-)

*Seems odd that a room named The Fantastic World would be found on the Cinema tab, instead of the Fantasy tab, but I digress.

Board footer