You are not logged in.

Announcement

#126 2014-11-27 14:36:35

subway1
Members

Re: General RP discussions and directory

GIRLS!! I'm lost again! Please tell me what's going on in the RP ? I'll be back for the next two weeks (except Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.) But today & tomorrow I have no school, so I'll be able to rp!!

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#127 2014-11-27 14:41:00

angelfire
Members
Website

Nothing much happened. But where do you want Tiff to be?

I know you wanted a really big entrance for her because she had left for a while. Most of the characs are still in the castle (not much happened) and Darky, Ruki, and Bloodsy's charas are elsewhere (can't remember where ^^)

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#128 2014-11-27 14:46:46

subway1
Members

Hmm... Well, let's see... Maybe... Hmm. Maybe Tiff could show up to her grandmother's house (they are someplace in Switzerland, right ?) and she could... Like... Bring something her grandmother borrowed from the neighbours back to their house ?!? I'm really not sure. What do you think she should do ?

EDITED GOSHH

Last edited by subway1 (2014-11-27 21:23:13)

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#129 2014-11-27 14:53:00

angelfire
Members
Website

I think that's be good. Let's see. I want Ruki and Darky's suggestions on this as well, but if you want to RP right now, then I say go for it :3 If you're able to wait a little longer, then I think that's better.
Not much has happened since we last talked about this.

Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#130 2014-11-27 14:55:01

subway1
Members

Hmm. I'm actually really impatient (sorry!) and I don't think I can wait for that long. I'll start now. ~

#131 2014-11-27 14:57:34

angelfire
Members
Website

Alrighty

#132 2014-11-27 15:10:46

subway1
Members

First post has been posted!! EEEEE!
Can't wait to get back into this again! ~
Oh btw thanks to all of you girls (especially you, Angelfire) for re-integrating me back into this game and back onto the site! It means a lot! So thank you!!! ~

(You all deserve this.)

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/c6/00/9a/c6009a824f47fa7263df7e65736319cf.jpg

#133 2014-11-27 17:31:26

rukia131
Members

Guys please it's in Switzerland not in Sweden in the first place and I said like a thousand times that it is in a remote forest between the mountains and the closest to the civilization is a small village made entirely from fire benders. You can make any new locations or actions or whatever but please don't change the ones I already made for my character's homes ...

#134 2014-11-27 17:51:22

angelfire
Members
Website

I'm so sorry ruki >.< I always get mixed up with Sweden and Switzerland, which is why when Sub said it I was like I think that's right. And you're right we can't and shouldn't change anything you've already made up. It reflects what's already happened. I forgot about the fact there was only one small village near the castle.

Let's see what else we could do. Think Tiff could bother Elias and Diana instead maybe? Or or or...Grandma lives in Switz, Tiff goes to stay with her, She needs to deliver an item to the castle? I mean people would know about it right? If not then what if she gives the item to the head of the village who sends Tiff to the castle to deliver another item?

#135 2014-11-27 17:54:18

rukia131
Members

Ok let's say she delivered something to the head of the village and they sent her to the castle after that. It sounds ok like that.

#136 2014-12-07 01:50:02

subway1
Members

Girls!! Lost again! I read what's on the most recent page of the RP, but I don't get it. Explanation ? Thanks. ~
(I feel like I'm being a pain by doing this, am I ?)
EDIT: I'll be able to go on tomorrow, lately I've been swamped with studying and homework. Also, I got a really severe cold last week (or maybe it was the flu ? Nah. I'm pretty sure it was a cold) and I couldn't go on since it's my brothers' computer and I don't wanna infect him, you know ? So yeah. I'll try to be on more often.

[b]Notice: I probably will not be online the week of the 15th due to exams. So yeah. Just wanted to advise you in advance! ~ ;)

Last edited by subway1 (2014-12-07 02:19:34)

#137 2014-12-07 17:34:04

angelfire
Members
Website

Sub, I think you should wait to RP in SOE until everything gets settled and slows down for you. Matched would be a better place for since it's moving pretty slowly.

Nothing changed for SOE with our charas. Although we changed it a bit. This is what we're going with:

Grandma lives in Switz, Tiff goes to stay with her, She needs to deliver an item to the castle? I mean people would know about it right? If not then what if she gives the item to the head of the village who sends Tiff to the castle to deliver another item?

Also Matched:
Matched Banquet finished it's the next day, still morning. Zyanis and Isaac are getting weapons from Ruki's charas and are leaving to follow Isaac's plan to bomb a place. Felicia is at her home. She was with Gabe the night before. Navain was just initiated into the risings by her mother, who is the leader of that section. She met Evelyn who is also a rising but doesn't know Navy is. Eve is a bit paranoid as she dropped papers that had a letter saying she was a part of the rising and Navy took it. Eve wats to get rid of Navy because of this and is taking her to see her brother.
Kendra ran away from home since she doesn't want to meet her match and meets Gabe on the way.
I think that's all the characters.

#138 2014-12-25 19:11:02

rukia131
Members

GUYS!
I recently went out and watched Hunger Games : Mockingjay and I got this idea from it!
What if we do a RP with people in the hunger games arena BUT they have to be in pairs AND they have to be the villain and the hero of a story, fairy tale, movie and anything.
And of course they hate each other and all that. They have the exact same relationship as in the story they come from.
Like ... Red Riding Hood and the Wolf forming a team.

#139 2015-04-20 20:33:31

angelfire
Members
Website

I can't remember seeing your post ruki, I'm so sorry >.< I think that's a cool idea though, I'd be willing to join in if you make it. So would it be like any villian/hero team. LIke, for example,
Person A: Little Red Riding Hood and The Wolf
Person B: Sherlock and Moriarty

Also, I have an idea for a roleplay inspired by a post I saw on tumblr:

Title: Escape from ____ City (Haven’t thought of a name yet…)
Genre: Steampunk, wizardry, post-apocalyptic
Era: Everywhere…
Brief Synopsis: A world in which magic and Steampunk collide. Wizardry is a common art, and, although not many possess the gift, the ones that do don’t have much power at all. They can cast a few illumination spells or cause a spark at their fingertips, but that’s it. A few children, however, are particularly gifted, and the tyrannical government has gotten wind of them. In order to escape the grasp of the assassins dispatched to wipe them out, the kids must scramble across a Steampunk, post-apocalyptic world in search for freedom, liberty, and justice.

I know before some wanted a steampunk roleplay. Maybe we can do this. But I don't think we should do magic. It would be too easy. Maybe talents or characteristics like in Maximum Ride? So here's my synopsis:

Somewhere deep into the future with a past filled with war and destruction, the world is being controlled by one government, a monarchy. There aren't countries anymore and democracy has completely disappeared.  What used to be countries is now cities. The City of Belgium, the City of South Africa, The City of Afghanistan, the City of The United States, The City of Venezuela, The City of Australia etc. With all the new technology in the world the Earthy environment changed greatly. Animals mutated into newer creatures and not only that, humans have begun to suffer as well. This government has done a pretty good job in keeping the mutations on the down low from everyone. They take these mutated humans and experiment on them.
--
Okay, so the mutations could be anything but it has to be physical as well. So let's say the character has a mutated eyesight where they can see really tiny objects. Their eyes have to reflect that so they may have abnormally gigantic eyes.

This group of mutated people is trying to find a place to go and since the whole world is under watch of the Big G, there's barely any place they can go.

Any thoughts?

#140 2015-04-22 11:32:37

rukia131
Members

Lol this sounds a lot like the last X-Men movie (Days of the future past) which I absolutely loooooved we should do that.

#141 2015-04-22 13:28:54

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

It does sound a lot like XMen!!!

I'll be honest with myself though. I do not have any time for a new RP, soooo....guess you girls can start a new one without me for now :)

You know? I think in a way? The mutation could actually work in SoE. I know you're talking about a new RP, but when I thought of this I decided to post it here in case you girls prefer this.

We do know that benders are somewhat mutated right? Elias said before that some spirits do end up going through full mutation when they dig deep into their powers. Like the peopel turning green when they're earth benders and water people turning to mermaids. What if in a not so distant future in SoE, the war that started by the benders and briefly stopped resulted in human UN deciding to intervene and putting a ban on benders? And you know...it goes like the story above in a way.
Again, not wanting to ruin the idea you posted Angel, just got excited when I saw it could happen in SoE :D Ignore if you don't like.

#142 2015-04-22 16:51:17

angelfire
Members
Website

I've never watched X-Men but great! Maybe we can use stuff from there too ^^

That's not a bad idea though. I was trying to find an idea for a new rp so it would give those of us who aren't all the time a new story line to follow. But there's really only the four of us who are really active on the boards at all. (Ruki, Darky, Neri and me). I loved Matched, but Neri and I don't want to be the only ones RPing there.
Everyone's so busy these day u.u

#143 2015-04-22 19:37:18

neriah10
Members
Website

Ah, yeah, I loved the x-men, and it does have a ring a little bit like it :D

I get what you're saying there, people got busy, it's like we all hit senior year or something at the same time >.< Oh and question, maybe I'm just reading it wrong, but like would the mutation be like with animals? Or just like general...mutation? I'm sorry if that doesn't make sense >.0

But I have to agree that the mutation thing could work with SoE... and for some reason I'm thinking some benders would evolve into super benders who would lose sight of being human (Or at least sort of human) when I read that, Darky o.O

http://oi65.tinypic.com/mw8b4g.jpg
w a t t p a d~@-haikutae [Poetry; Books]        t u m b l r~ @wooshishi [Edits]
l i n e~@taeskimchi                    <-Chat->                   k a k a o~ @taeskimchi

#144 2015-04-22 23:57:29

angelfire
Members
Website

ikr! I'll try my best to stay here too but there are days where I feel like I'll be one of the people suddenly leaving as well u.u BUT! That day is not today

The mutation could be with anything, but after reading what you wrote, I think it would make better sense if it was with an animal. But the mutation needs to be physically obvious. Another example would be if a character has a big nose, then their sense of smell would enhanced.
So the mutation happens first. The talent they have is what the mutation is. In other words, it's because of the mutation they have that talent.

#145 2015-04-28 03:03:45

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

What I would suggest is we get SoE running instead of a new RP. Characters already exist. The universe exist. And it's fun.

We could just bring some of your characters to one of the other arcs. We should make rules that if someone goes offline for the night or for a couple days they would tell others and get the other characters unblocked so people can continue to RP.

I can only RP in the mornings when I commute or when I have mini breaks. Not so much at night because of work and tutoring.

I personally can't join a new RP due to the time needed to plan new chars and stuff. And I love Di, Leon, Ryan, Elias and everyone too much! Did I mention I love Denise?

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2015-04-28 03:04:45)

#146 2015-04-28 03:47:26

angelfire
Members
Website

Thanks Darky :3

I like the rule you made, it would be easy to incorporate as well. Also I think no one should join an RP if they think they won't be on for more than 3 days at a time. Future events however, should be okay so long as you set it up in the RP with the charas so that others won't get blocked, as Darky said. I say three because one day on the boards is long enough, 2 days even worse. I don't think anyone's willing to stop and drop everything for 3 days straight.

Communication is key. Keep talking and maybe someone else can figure out how to help.

I can RP in the mornings always. More so though in the afternoons and all day on weekends. That being said, I come on all the time when I'm on the computer whether or not I'm doing work.

#147 2015-04-28 22:46:25

rukia131
Members

Well I'm pretty confused when it come to time, because while you guys only got like a 1-2 or maybe 3 hours difference I got 8 XD so it's pretty hard for me to keep up with your schedules. Not to mention that I had weird sleep hours lately ( today for instance I slept half of the day and now when it's night I can't sleep -.- )

So if you guys come up with a schedule I will try and follow but I can't promise XD.

#148 2015-04-29 01:11:04

angelfire
Members
Website

No schedule to follow ^^ It's more of whenever you can be online, post. It'd be better to work a time schedule once we figure out everyone's tendency to post. Taking Matched and SoE as an example, you were on when Neri and I were but you're more likely to post on SoE than Matched cuz you looked at it more often. Unerstandable, I did that too when we had like 4 RPs at once.

But I was telling Darky, I don't want to make another RP because I never got a chance to use my characters in SoE. If instead of you two creating new charas that fit the description you need, why not use one of the ones already there, not doing anything. And because I haven't used them as much, I can actually fit them to what you would need.
From my list there's:
Roran, Roran's adoptive parents, Baela, Baela's 12 year old sister, Baela's Parents, Naia, Naia's mother, and even a few others I could make to fit their stories.

If you don't want to, I understand why, you need to be able to control, to some extent, the outcome of what would happen. But again, I've lost so many characters along the years here because people left randomly. I don't want to lose another one, especially in an active RP.

#149 2015-04-29 04:51:23

rukia131
Members

Wait, it might be because it's 5 AM and I just woke up XD but I don't understand... So do we use old characters in a new RP or...?

#150 2015-04-29 13:03:50

angelfire
Members
Website

5AM? Sleep is real tho ^^

No, no, when you guys need extra characters, even minor parts would work I think, you could use the characters we've already put in. I can't speak for Neri, especially since you're right and she doesn't come online when you do, but I'm on extremely often. I could RP with my characters as you use them for your arc. And I could fit them to what you would need because I haven't used them enough times to even know what they think.

Board footer