You are not logged in.

Announcement

#101 2014-09-28 17:59:19

angelfire
Members
Website

Re: Spirit of Elements Fanfics

I got it right in three tries. So proud :3 Although, I think Terrance sounds and looks more like the 3rd picture.

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#102 2014-09-28 18:03:08

xemoxrockerx
Members
Website

Oooh, adore Jack's warrior outfit, it's perfect. :D
Also, Elias' family is hot.

Ay, sorta set the base for Zack X)
TW: Slight abuse mention? I guess, I dunno just to warn you guys :<

Zack woke up to yelling. Again.
It was strange to think of the muffled shrieks of his parents yelling about *his* choices and *his* future  was a familiar thing to wake up to. Well, not strange really. Sad, more likely.
He shrugs off the slowly settling feeling of sadness and dread and instead gets up to ready himself for the day.
He tries to ignore his father's yelling about how he's “wasting his life” as he goes through his morning routine.
It was tediously repetitive; sneaking into the bathroom, showering and brushing his teeth quietly. Making sure the door didn't creak as he walked back to his bedroom and changed. Leaving a note that said he already went to school on his made-up bed as he climbs out of his own window and jumps onto the yard below.
He pulls at his beanie as he re-adjusts his backpack and walks out into the cold English rain musing about the irony of how kids his age sneak out of their windows to go to clubs and he sneaks out of windows to get to school.
–---------------------------------------------------------
“Zacharaiaah.”
Zack rolls his eyes but still smiles as he hears his friend call him from behind, “That's not my name, Oli.”
“And that's not mine, yet here we are acknowledging it.” Zack rolls his eyes again as his friend, Oliver, grins at him. “So, did you get breakfast yet?”
Zack lifts an eyebrow in a silent 'really?' gesture.
“Right, right.” Oli nods once, not mentioning it, just turning to head for the nearest coffee shop, “Come on then Zackie, let's get some grub.”
Zack follows, humming and falling into step beside his friend as he orders for the both of them, already knowing what Zack'd get.
They wait patienty for their sandwiches and coffee and leave when they get it.
Oli groans as he takes a bite, “Duuude, this is fantastic.”
He spins as Zack laughs at his friends antics, that is until his friend carelessly collides into his shoulder, he winces and Oli notices immediately. Zack tries to dodge him, but Oli still manages to pull down a sleeve, revealing a fresh purpling bruise, “Again?”
Zack shrugs him off and pulls at his jacket collar, “I just... got knocked into a table.”
“Because he pushed you hard enough into it.”
“Drop it, Oli.” Zack says with a sigh.
Oli sighs too, “Sure dude.”

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DUQ5qc0D02A/VFrBeTyyrxI/AAAAAAAACG8/_w5ujDpgwR4/s1600/Emorocker1-sig-01.png
|Older Art. Updated: 10/17/14| Instagram : p2ionics |
| Twitter : psionic_nerd | Tumblr Writing Blog : under-latest-nostalgia |
Thanks for the ava/sig shadowchild03!

#103 2014-09-28 18:09:19

rukia131
Members

Poor little hot thing :((( Let me take him home and give him all the love he needs <3

#104 2014-09-28 18:12:44

angelfire
Members
Website

I want to give him a hugspleur

Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#105 2014-09-28 20:15:56

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Awwww Zack pleur pleur pleur

And I love love love Elias's siblings.they have to visit the academy!!!

#106 2014-10-01 19:52:32

rukia131
Members

Heh I don't think they would visit ... maybe Chris or Klaus but Diana will visit them during winter break anyways right? XD

I also had some free time today ...so I decided to spend it with Eli.
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-sf5dPJAzQbQ/VCw-r88FqWI/AAAAAAAAAx0/Z6nkbjYr9v8/w665-h889-no/eli_khuuuu.png

#107 2014-10-02 20:08:26

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

darkelfqueen wrote:

ELI!!! I actually call him that in my head, but it's pronounced like "El-eye" not "Elee". Does that make sense?

Love your lines!!!!!!!

And yeah! I actually am looking forward to that. I think it'd be great to meet them all.

I'm now trying to work on my writing skills, so my plan is to write 15 - 20 minutes daily. I decided since I haven't written any fanfics for a while, I'll work on an idea for this RP. This is Chapter One of it. Any feedback is highly recommended.

Chapter One: Princesses, Coins and Mermaids

“En garde!” The princess said as she pointed at her opponent with a sword. Her blue eyes shone with determination and concentration as she eyed her fearless companion. Her opponent, who was actually a friend as well as a lady-in-waiting, smirked excitedly as she started to fence with her. Neither were properly trained, but their escapades did give them enough time to practice.

Both the princess and her pink-haired friend were light on their feet and had the right poses. Given appropriate training, they would have made fine knights. Were they males, Of course. Ladies, especially princesses, were not allowed onto the battlefield. They were precious jewels that were to be protected from even the slightest of harm. They were to be beautiful, caring and pleasing.

And that’s exactly what they were reminded of hearing the gentle yet clear voice of their other friend as she said, “You’re going to get everyone in trouble.”

The princess turned around to face her worried friend and said, “Blythe. That’s exactly why we didn’t tell you. We didn’t want you to get in trouble.”

“I’m not talking about myself, my lady.” She said curtseying a bit and not exactly meeting her eyes. Even though, Blythe grew up with the princess, long were the days since she used her first name when addressing her. Mostly since she was criticized by their teachers for not following proper protocol with royalty. Blythe was a sweet, soft girl who didn’t want to get on anyone’s bad side. She was caring and was more often than not, the motherly voice of the group. As a child, she used to have shorter hair, but as she grew up, she let her brown hair grow with her. Sporting short hair for a woman was simply unforgivable.

And that was another reason the princess often got into trouble. She had decided she’s had enough of all the traditions and constrains and ended up cutting her blonde locks so they only reached her shoulders.

Blythe straightened up and said, “Tiffany has told me that it might not be safe for us to wander about any longer.”

The princess sighed and was about to say something when the earlier opponent/friend said sarcastically, “When has it ever been safe?”

The friend, known as Ryan, also grew up with Blythe and the princess, but unlike Blythe, she’s proven more than once that she did not conform to society rules going as far as dying her hair pink. Even though, the same talks and criticism that Bly received were given to her, she didn’t care in the slightest. Unlike her soft spoken friend, she still opted to call the princess by her first name, “Besides, wouldn’t it be safer for Baela to practice in case we run into the enemies? How good will it be if she gets captured because all she knew about was how to sew, cook and look pretty?”

Blythe hesitated but finally said, “I know… I just…His majesty, the king, told me to find you…We’re officially going to war.”

That sparked Princess Baelabar’s interest. She knew things didn’t look good, but an official declaration of war meant that all hell would break loose. Another thing interested her in what Blythe said, “He asked you to find me? To attend the meeting?”

“No…He said he didn’t want you out in the open.”

Typical. The princess was not allowed to attend the meetings as it was no place for a woman. Ryan, who was still playing with her sword, looked at the princess and smiled, “Well, there’s no place safer than a room filled with knights and the king himself. If he wants you to be safe, we should give him what he wants.”

Baela chuckled and said, much to Blythe’s horror, “To the meeting room.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His eyes were closing despite his best efforts and his head was heavy, very heavy. He couldn’t take it any longer. He just needed to get some sleep. Just as he started to doze off. A kick (and a strong one at that) from the side was enough to make him jump startled. The other seated members of the meeting looked at him for a second before resuming their talks dismissing his actions as inexperienced eagerness and overactive youth.

Prince Roran glared up at the knight who kicked him. His name was Denise and he was one of the best knights their kingdom has ever known. At a young boy of only 14, he was already leading victories and wiping off enemies from the face of Earth.

Denise bit the inner part of his cheek to stop himself from laughing. In a way, the prince was his responsibility as he was lately assigned as his mentor. He was supposed to discipline him. But one look at how happy Denise was with the kick, one would get the fact that Denise just enjoyed being playful from time to time. Then again, that wasn’t very surprising as he had an unusual childhood. He and his sister, Ryan, had lost their parents at an early age to some unexplainable murder. Since then, they’ve chosen to live alone without guidance. And that would also explain why everyone was a bit more lenient with them due to their unfortunate background.

“We do not hit royalty, Denise,” whispered another young knight who was sitting next to Denise. “We simply advise them.”

Denise resisted the urge to stick his tongue out at the speaker and merely replied, “Roran asked for it, Leon.”

Leon sighed and ignored his best friend and his childish antics. Denise smiled slightly and started hitting Leon’s leg instead. After continuing to ignore him for a few minutes, Leon, finally kicked Denise’s chair so hard that it broke causing his friend to fall.

Everyone in the room was now staring at the fallen knight as Leon said hiding a smirk, “Oh my. We do need better chairs in this room. I’ll need to have a talk with the carpenter.”

Roran, of course, was happy as he got his payback. He was about to say something before hearing his father say, adding to the earlier conversation that the three of them were not paying attention to,  “Do you really think they will try to find the Mermaid’s Cove?”

Hearing that made them all fall silent. The king added, “We tried to find it ourselves, but as we all know, it didn’t go as planned. We lost so many on that voyage.”

“But this time, your highness, we know exactly what we need to do.” The man who said that was actually the head of war. He was Sir Mark Beckendorf and he usually knew what he was talking about. “Unlike the last time, we have experience and we also have new information.”

The king, interested, asked, “Information?”

“Yes, your majesty. I was able to get the information that reached our enemy’s men. Apparently, the only safe way into the Mermaid Cove is to get invited into the Cove by a mermaid. Using a coin.”

“A coin?” Denise asked out loud. “Really?!”

“Yes, Denise, my boy. A coin. I was able to … have some of my men steal the coin the enemy was going to use. It’s better to act before it’s too late.”

“Are you sure about this, Sir Beckendorf? We’d be putting everyone’s lives at risk,” asked the King.

“Well. It’s not like everyone is not at risk now.” Surprisingly, the person who interrupted was the princess. She had made herself at home together with her friend Ryan. Blythe had opted to stay outside.

“Baela?” asked the King, somewhat amused by his daughter’s forwardness.

Sir Beckendorf added, “Quite right, your highness. If they get their hands on one single mermaid, we’re doomed. Their fleet is already very strong, but having the powers of those ocean beings on their side could … wipe all of our kingdom off.”

The king hesitated before finally turning to a young man who had been quiet through all of this. It wasn’t immediately clear whether it’s because of boredom or because of not having anything to say, but the young man with black hair looked up at the king and said, “I don’t think it’s worth it. For years, it’s been said that all mermaids were extinct.”

Sir Beckendorf addressed the young man with a fake smile, “Elias, my boy. I know that you being on the failed voyage and seeing all of the deaths is still scarring you, but this time, you will help our ship survive. You know exactly what to expect. And on top of that, if we do sit here and wait, they will win the war with their fleet which is already nothing our own ships can handle. At least with a mermaid on our side, we might have a chance to win.”

As grim as the statement was, the king couldn’t do anything but nod. Sadly it was the truth. Everyone hated to admit that.

Elias had another reason to hate that, however. That statement, and the king’s approval, meant that they were indeed going to go on that conquest. And if Beckendorf really had a coin, then that meant they would be able to go into the cove. And that was the last thing Elias wanted.

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2014-10-02 20:15:05)

#108 2014-10-02 20:34:14

angelfire
Members
Website

OMG THAT WAS BRILLIANT!!!
So well written too!

Ruki, You draw so well! I'm jealous!

#109 2014-10-02 20:52:45

neriah10
Members
Website

Three things.
1. Zachariah... sad
2. Eli! gai you are indeed a really great artist, Ruki.
3. Darky...that is absolutely captivating. On like the edge of my seat for the whole of that. Dying to know what happens next :D

http://oi65.tinypic.com/mw8b4g.jpg
w a t t p a d~@-haikutae [Poetry; Books]        t u m b l r~ @wooshishi [Edits]
l i n e~@taeskimchi                    <-Chat->                   k a k a o~ @taeskimchi

#110 2014-10-02 21:10:46

rukia131
Members

Wooooah that's awesome Darky. I didn't expect Deny to be a knight XD.
By the way Ryan and Denise's hair is naturally light pink is not dyed.

#111 2014-10-02 21:15:15

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Thanks girls! Glad you liked it. The plan is to have everyone from the RP in it someway or another.

Since I kinda have the whole thing planned out, I'm hoping to post Chapter Two tomorrow. It's gonna be titled: Honey, Tails and Promises ...Yeah...Because I said so!

I know Ruki!! I just thought it would make more sense for it to be dyed in that era...or actually...maybe they think it's dyed while it's not? Ooooh that could be a great addition actually. Got an idea!

#112 2014-10-03 00:15:35

shadowchild3
Members

Oy, I am fallingreally far behind! ok, Let me see.

First off, I Love, Love, Love, your drawings, Ruki, they are so supper cute! Ryan and Denise are so cute together, rhey have such a weird but sweet relationship!
  !!!!!!!! ELIE'S FAMILY !!!!!!! I love them so much, why is his family all so attractive?!
  Angel, I really like that idea It is so fun! And the dolls are really cool, I love the way you put there own style on it.
  Zack!! Ug, why so sad?!?! I loved it though.
  And last but not lest, Darky that was so awsome! All of the characters are so well wrighten! Loved it!!!

#113 2014-10-03 17:12:59

xemoxrockerx
Members
Website

Rukiiii, your drawingggg star

DARKY thAT thing is so fantastic and cute, I wanna roll around in it or something haha
love

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DUQ5qc0D02A/VFrBeTyyrxI/AAAAAAAACG8/_w5ujDpgwR4/s1600/Emorocker1-sig-01.png
|Older Art. Updated: 10/17/14| Instagram : p2ionics |
| Twitter : psionic_nerd | Tumblr Writing Blog : under-latest-nostalgia |
Thanks for the ava/sig shadowchild03!

#114 2014-10-10 17:00:05

rukia131
Members

❤More Mighty/Annoying Questions with Ryan and Denise✪

1.How do you feel right now? What are you thinking about?
Ryan : I'm a happy kitty cat, meow.
Denise : I'm pissed by another stupid Q&A.

2.What’s your favorite color?
Ryan : I love all the colors.
Denise : Red. If this will not end soon there will be lots of red.

3.What’s your favorite food?
Ryan : Cake. All kinds of cake
Denise : Spicy food.

4.What have you learned today?
Ryan : Denise is annoyed by Q&As.
Denise : Q&As are annoying.

5.How did you meet your spouse / girlfriend / boyfriend?
Ryan : Now that you asked...I'm not sure
Denise : I kicked her door.

6.Have you ever thought of adopting?
Ryan : Nope.
Denise : Cats. Adopting cats.

7.What do you do for fun?
Ryan : Play with people.
Denise : Pet cats.

8.Do you like traveling?
Ryan : If I could I would do it all the time.
Denise : Yea. That's ok.

9.If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say?
Ryan : Cupcakes are related to muffins, and some muffins contain bran, therefore cupcakes are a healthy snack.
Denise : Always start a 'Things To Do' list with 'Make a list of Things To Do' - if you complete none of the other tasks, at least you can tick that.

10. What are some things that make you really happy?
Ryan : Cakes and trips
Denise : Cats and hot girls.

11. What are some things that make you really sad?
Ryan : Watching the map of people that need help.
Denise : Injured pets.

12. What are some things that scare you?
Ryan : Thunder storms.
Denise : I don't know.

13. Do you like to plan things out in detail or be spontaneous?
Ryan & Denise : Spontaneous.

14. Who in your life has influenced you the most? How did they do it?
Ryan : My grandfather. He took care of me.
Denise : My ex. She did lots of stuff.

15. Do you like spicy food?
Ryan : Not really.
Denise : Are you even paying attention to my answers?

16. Do you have a favorite number? Any particular reason why you like that number?
Ryan : Nope I don't.
Denise : 1. Because is the number of seconds it will take to kill you if you ask one more damn retarded question.

17. If you were a type of animal, what would you be and why?
Ryan : I'd be Denise, because he's an animal.
Denise : I'd be a cat because cat's can sleep all night.

18. What are some of your major goals in life?
Ryan : Get taller.
Denise : Rule the world.

19. Who’s your best / closest friend?
Ryan : I don't know if it counts but Denise.
Denise : Leon, even if he stole my lil' sis.

20.What do you think people think of you?
Ryan : Probably that's I'm fun.
Denise : That's I'm hot for sure.

21. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Ryan & Denise : Their body.

22. Is torture ever a good option? If no, why not? If yes, when?
Ryan : It it does the trick then yes/
Denise : Yes all the time. It's the best way.

23. Would you kill an innocent person if you thought it might mean saving a dozen other people?
Ryan : It depends on the person.
Denise : No but I would do it for fun.

24. Would you rather be hated or forgotten?
Ryan & Denise : Hated.

25. If you knew you would die tomorrow, would you feel cheated today?
Ryan : I don't know...
Denise : I won't die.

#115 2014-10-10 17:04:03

bloodyemos
Members
Website

I'll bet to reading everything eventually but that Q&A made me laugh Ruki

http://i.imgur.com/cArCc6e.png
Soldier to Be Following Enlisted, My Heart
Tumblr: The-Steampunk-Paradox|Snapchat: KatInsanity1102

#116 2014-10-22 13:52:28

rukia131
Members

This is Ryan's "wonder when Leon will kiss me" face
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-FWooLuk-Umw/VEeZC8BQuQI/AAAAAAAAA7M/lxfaUfdE90w/w640-h852-no/14%2B-%2B1

And this a bit of the notebook (when is not about people)
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-tJ5YJtvB06k/VEeZCzInJSI/AAAAAAAAA7E/8naPH4qk6UY/w1188-h889-no/14%2B-%2B2

#117 2014-11-11 02:50:46

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

darkelfqueen wrote:

How in the world did I miss the notebook entry?!!! Lol at Denise, "I won't die."

Awww Ryan. Pouting would melt Leon.

I so want to read the rest of the notebooks!!! They remind me of my lecture notes!!

AND CHAPTER TWO FROM MY ALTERNATE UNIVERSE RP

Every time his body touched water, he couldn’t help but shiver slightly remember that fateful night give years ago. He was merely fourteen and had asked to join his older brother on the voyage. His brother was actually the cook which meant that he was stuck as just his assistant. Then again, anything was better than being bored out of his mind at home.

Elias Blackbourne was a young boy of no mission whatsoever back then. He had no purpose and deep down, he felt he needed to find one. Weeks or months in the middle of the sea sounded like a good idea for him to really think things through. Visiting unexpected place on the way, whether they were little towns or grand ones, might also inspire him. And seeing that he had nothing else to try, he thought to himself, why not?

Anyways, our younger Elias and his brother did indeed join the crew of the unfortunate ship and sailed they did for almost two months. Everyone on the ship were made aware of the goal. To find the mermaid’s cove. Why, you ask? Well, mermaids have been known to be a lot of things in sailor tales. Some said they were beautiful, while others asserted they were hideous beasts. Some allegedly said they were saved by the mysterious beings amidst storms, while others retold horror stories of how they almost drowned. Different as all the stories might have been, there was always one thing that was common. That is, the power that came with controlling one of them.

Those beings controlled the mood of the sea. They could make it as calm as land or as impossible as a hurricane. Having one of them on your side of battle meant a certain victory.

It was, also, said that they could heal the most fatal of wounds. Whether that was true or not, no one was certain, but it was worth a try, was it not?

Back to our fearless, yet bored, Elias. He found himself growing less and less enthusiastic as they arrived to where the cove was and found nothing. Not only did he – and the crew -- not find the mysterious beings, he didn’t find himself. He didn’t find a purpose. He was just as bored and confused at heart as he was when he started the journey – albeit a lot more tired.

Deciding there was no hope, they started to sail home. Later that night, as everyone tried to lighten the mood on deck, Elias was ordered to grab the captain’s spare hat from his quarters. What happened to the first hat? Well … you don’t want to know.

Down to the quarters, he went only to hear a rustle coming from inside. Seeing that everyone was on deck, he was unsure of what to expect. Unsheathing his sword, he took a deep breath and threw the door open only to see a shadow of a person fall down from the shock.

Quickly lighting the room using a candle, he was surprised to see a girl his age on the floor looking at him in panic. She had long black hair and was wearing a short white dress that seemed as if it were made of tightly knit threads … it resembled the look of fishing nets albeit in a more fashionable form.

She was holding the Captain’s hat in front of her like a shield as if expecting him to attack her. Then again, he was holding a sword, so he did look as if he were going to attack her. Seeing no weapons on her, he lowered his sword asking firmly, “Who are you and what are you doing here?”

She opened and closed her mouth a couple times unsurely before finally saying, “…I’m…Diana…I…wanted to see. Heard music.”

Calling what she heard music was an insult to music everywhere. It was nothing but noise being played by depressed musicians.

“How did you get here?” he asked still not sure what to make of her.

She blinked at him a couple times before saying, “From the water…I…climbed.” As if that made any sense.

Raising an eyebrow, he asked, “From the water? How in the world can you come from the water? ... Oh do you mean you climbed the ship when we were in the last port?”

Shaking her head, she said, “No…I just came…”

He really was at loss now, not sure what to do or say. He was obviously dealing with a lunatic here. A beautiful lunatic, if he could say so, but still.

Seeing that he was confused, she giggled and said, “Silly human…”

He had been called a ‘silly boy’ and a ‘silly young man’ before, but ‘silly human’ was new to his record. She stood up and grabbed a jar filled with water, then sat down. Throwing the water on her exposed legs only for the strangest things to happen. For a brief moment, her legs were transformed into a mermaid’s tail. As the water seeped through the floor, however, her legs changed back to humans legs.

“You’re a … mermaid?” He asked in a whisper. Nodding excitedly, she said, “Yes…I saw your ship and wanted to watch.”

It was impossible. He was standing in front of a mermaid. She didn’t look like he expected. He expected a tall woman with a long glittery tail and fiery hair that sang on a rock alluring everyone to her. What he got … was a young girl that seemed not much older than he was looking at him curiously. Again, she was beautiful. But, she … was nothing like imagined.

He couldn’t see her going into war with them. He couldn’t see her attacking anyone or anything really. If the captain or the crew got their hands on her, undoubtedly they would still try to force her to do all that and … possibly more.

Without much more thinking, he grabbed her hand and quickly led her through the ship.

“Where’re you taking me?” She asked confused.

Putting a finger on his lips, he said, “Shh…They can’t see or hear you…I need to hide you.”

‘I can just sneak back into the water.”

“No you can’t. They’re all around the deck. Even if you managed to sneak on, I can’t risk them seeing you.”

Taking her to the kitchen storage, he said as he helped her inside. “It’s … dark and somewhat smelly here, but no one comes her but me and sometimes my brother. He won’t come here tonight, though.”

She wasn’t paying attention to him now. Instead, she was holding a potato and smelling it. All of a sudden, she tried to bite it, but found it too hard. “What’s this?”

“Potato…” He said somewhat amused by her antics.

“What do you do with Pot-a-to?”

“We eat it.” He replied as he carefully closed the door behind him.

She looked at him then at him then at the vegetable and all of a sudden, grabbed his jaw to look at his teeth.

“What are you doing?” He asked. But his words came out jumbled because of her examining his teeth. He was going to complain before taking her smell in. It was captivating…dreamy…It made him think of paradise.

Letting go of his teeth, she asked, “How? It’s hard like a rock.”

He didn’t reply too busy looking at her. She was very close to him now and he was taking her in. Suddenly realizing he was staring, he replied, “We cook it. It softens it.”

She moved away, much to his dismay, to look at a jar of honey. “What’s this? It’s sticky?”

“Honey. It’s sweet. Taste it.” He said walking over to her. She took some on her finger and tasted it her eyes widening. “This…is…so good!”

He chuckled at her response and said, “That good? Guess mermaids don’t have sweets?” She shook her head agreeing with him only for him to get another chuckle.

She turned around to look at him asking, “Why don’t you want them to see me?”

“You really have a short attention span. You were just discussing sweets.” He said sighing and sitting down on the floor.

“Don’t you want to … use me?” She asked sitting down facing him with her face only a few inches away.

He felt himself getting warmer at her being so close and said, “I…No…I don’t want to.”

Hearing the captain calling his name angrily, he quickly scurried to his feet and said, “Be very quiet. I’ll come back in a bit to lead you out. Wait for me.”

“I’ll wait for you…Elias…”

“How in the world do you know my name?!” He asked surprised.

Giggling, she said, “Silly human. The angry guy just called your name.”

Yeah ... Silly human indeed.

"Just wait for me."

"I will. I promise."

I honestly think Di is a bit OOC here, buuuut...she fits the character and it's an alternate universe, sooooo....

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2014-11-11 03:06:06)

#118 2014-11-11 02:59:14

angelfire
Members
Website

THAT'S PERFECT OMG :D

---

Story!
Roran:
“Not much here. Everything’s so quiet,” Zack comments.

“And there’s no one around.” I point out. “Let’s try it. Burn down the tree and I’ll use water to stop it.” He nods and does as I instructed. Nothing happened so I tried. Nothing. Panic was now coming. This can’t be good.

“So does this mean we’re normal?”

“We were always normal.” We go back inside where everyone’s waiting for us. “It’s the same out as it is in.”

No one’s face changes. It was expected.

Leon:
I come in to the classroom to see everyone upset. Ryan comes running towards me, wrapping her arms around me. “Leooooooon! What are gonna doooooooo??”

Running my hands through her hair, I say, “I...I don’t know.”

“But there’s gotta be something.” I look to see Denise come in. “Any ideas? You guys are smart. Anything you think we can use or do?”

Everyone looked like they were too much in agony. Even so Jet replied. “There could be a spell or something that umm...gives us our powers back.”

“Not bad. I’ll see what we can do. Anyone want to volunteer to be in the library to look for books we can use?” I say. Three hands shot up in the air. Lillian, Jet, and Blythe. I nod and send them out.

“We should also try to look for what could have caused this situation.” This time Jack spoke up.

“Anyone want to be part of that group?” Rowana, Diana, Elias, Zack, and Baelabrar. “Denise can go with you guys as a guide as well.”

“Now we need a few to keep training. I’m going to assume the rest of you are going to do that, yes?” Tiffany, Jack, Roran, and Ryan. “Alright. I’ll stay with you guys then. Ready? Everyone go!”

Last edited by angelfire (2014-12-10 03:18:16)

#119 2014-12-10 13:34:12

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

I really can't wait to see what happens!!! Any idea when you're going to update? Don't keep me waiting!

#120 2014-12-10 16:47:55

angelfire
Members
Website

Well now the story's divided into three groups going into one >.< Don't know what'll happen hopefully I have a good hold on the charas

#121 2016-01-10 01:14:56

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

*ehem* I'll leave this here. I was trying my hand with a new types of pencils (hate them btw), but I ended up drawing Leon ... kind.

http://img05.deviantart.net/3548/i/2016/009/f/3/don_t_bother_by_talesaboutus-d9nd3ol.jpg

#122 2016-01-10 04:25:42

angelfire
Members
Website

^^ ITS SO COOL WWAAATTTTT

#123 2016-01-11 17:01:03

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

THANKS!!!!

I marched through the dark corridors only hearing the click-clacks of my heels along the way. You'd throw a pin and hear it echo all through the building because of how quiet it was. And it was all for a good reason. He had everyone either on training or in town looking out for danger.

As I finally came to the door leading to his office, I paused to make sure I was presentable then lifted my wrist to knock. Before I could touch the door, however, I heard him say, "Come in."

He knew my energy too well. I opened the door to see him sitting there with his legs on the desk as he examined me. His reddish brown hair was sleeked down and his green eyes were fixed on me.

He wasn't alone though. Bred, his right arm was there and it was obvious he had been presenting to him our roadmap.

"I can come back later if ..." I started only for him to raise his hand to stop me and say, "Bred was just about to leave, weren't you bred?"

The latter obviously wasn't prepared for that, but he knew better than to question him. Immediately he gather all of his belongings and excused himself.

"Close the door." He ordered me and I turned around to follow his command. After doing so, however, I turned around only to find his lips meeting mine. And I was like butter in his arms.

"It's been way too long..." He murmured as he touched our noses together and I nodded, "Two months too long."

Smiling, he ran his fingers through my hair and whispered, "Your hair got longer since the last time."

"You did say you wished you'd see it long. Didn't you?" I asked looking at him for confirmation. To which, he nodded, "I did..."

Wrapping me in his arms, he said, "I'd love to see you wearing a tiara... And a particular elegant white dress." I knew what he meant and buried my face in his chest. "We can't..." I sighed as I told him mentally. With a finger, he lifted my face up to meet him and said, "I know we need to keep our marriage a secret for now. But I promise ... I'll make it up for you one day."

Smiling lightly, I kissed him softly on the lips. "I know ... I understand."

Six months later

I was staring out of the window dumbfounded. I couldn't face him. I couldn't talk. I couldn't do anything ...

"Aletha?" He asked ... and what killed me was the concern in his voice.
He came over to touch my shoulders and I pushed him away before yelling at him. "Fine. Get me those ... papers. I'll sign them."

He was going to say something but decided it wasn't a good time to talk. Taking out the folder, he handed it over to me. I grabbed it from him violently and immediately signed it not even bothering to read it. And when I was done, I threw it at him.

He caught it effortlessly and said, "Aletha... You ... really deserve better than me... I'm doing this for you."

"Get out." I said calmly in the beginning before adding with fire dancing around me now. "GET OUT!!!!!!!!"

And those were the very last words I had ever said to him before he died.

And then after seven months

I sat uncomfortably waiting for the couple to show up. And for the first time in months, my pregnancy wasn't the cause of discomfort. The cafe was buzzing and I really wanted to leave. Absentmindedly, I ran my hand over my bump mumuring, "It's for the better... Believe me." I hated saying those words because they sounded so similar, but ... I didn't see any where around it.

And soon enough, the couple finally showed up. They looked oh-so-perfect. Both very well dressed and no doubt had a glamorous home with a swimming pool and help.

"Aletha? Am I right?"

I managed to smile and said, "Do you see any other pregnant women around?"

The woman, Christie, laughed musically as she and her husband sat down. Her husband, Ralf, smiled at me and said, "I see you're doing well."

"Yeah. Not bad considering ... I got the papers." I took out papers from my bag and spread them on the table. I didn't want to waste time or I'd start questioning the decision again.

Christie smiled at him before the both of them signed the papers.

I took the papers and scanned them to make sure I didn't miss anything and said, "Congrats... I'll call you when it's time."

Before they could say anything, I got up and prepared to leave only for Ralf to say, "You didn't tell us the gender!"

I paused for a second then said without facing them. "It's a girl..."

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2016-01-11 17:37:07)

#124 2016-01-11 18:25:54

rukia131
Members

Yes! I was sure it was going to be Aletha! How did her boyfriend die? :(

#125 2016-01-11 19:16:44

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

I believe Marine killed him... Or he asked Marine to do it. Bloodsy?

Board footer