You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2014-12-16 12:22:27

ribbonheart
Members

Replay Quest bug

I clicked all the three quests to see the items to be rewarded. I opened them in 3 different tabs on my browser. Next thing, it shows items from FAIRYTALE quest (All three of them). Right after I closed the tabs, I went back to try again but the quests are all gone.

SWIFT 💋💄

#2 2014-12-16 12:43:38

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

Re: Replay Quest bug

Thanks! I will send in a report.

#3 2014-12-17 04:19:12

madara
Members
Website

I also found that if you do the second quest, you can not buy the items to complete the first step. I am using chrome and I have already cleared the history so that is not the problem. It appears that the items to buy in the quest are not in Christmas Store, but are in Doll's Story. Is it a bug and can it be fixed?

"It doesn't matter if I lose. Everybody is unsuccessful the first time. The chance of tripping gracefully is slim. Still, I'm able to become a bit stronger."
- LM.C, JOHN
http://i.imgur.com/l4rWKCU.gif

#4 2014-12-17 19:07:23

30stmxfan
Members

madara wrote:

I also found that if you do the second quest, you can not buy the items to complete the first step. I am using chrome and I have already cleared the history so that is not the problem. It appears that the items to buy in the quest are not in Christmas Store, but are in Doll's Story. Is it a bug and can it be fixed?

I'm also having the same problem.

discord: corgibutt#2664

#5 2014-12-17 19:10:02

jenzg11
Members

I did the cabin/ice palace quest. I only wanted the cabin. When I got done with that ending, it takes me to the page to do the second ending. I cannot get out of that page. I would like to do the other quest also, but each time I go back, I'm right back on that second choice page. How do I get to another quest?

#6 2014-12-18 07:30:43

princessofnight
Members

30stmxfan wrote:

madara wrote:

I am also having the same problem and also using Chrome. I recently did a CC clean too. Why can't I buy the items in the first step?

I am a descendant of Escflawne
[imag]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d4/78/0a … b10cbc.gif

#7 2014-12-18 10:11:39

shadowfairy
Members

princessofnight wrote:

30stmxfan wrote:

madara wrote:

I am also having the same problem and also using Chrome. I recently did a CC clean too. Why can't I buy the items in the first step?

I'm having the same problem too but I use WindowsXP, and never had problems before. I did not thing to much on it yesterday and hoped today it will be ok after others report it -I thought many people would so why not give it a day and see. - but it is a no go.

#8 2014-12-18 12:04:23

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

I'll send a reminder about this bug.

#9 2014-12-19 19:15:46

madara
Members
Website

It looks like the issue with the second quest has been solved

"It doesn't matter if I lose. Everybody is unsuccessful the first time. The chance of tripping gracefully is slim. Still, I'm able to become a bit stronger."
- LM.C, JOHN
http://i.imgur.com/l4rWKCU.gif

Board footer