You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2015-06-25 15:52:20

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

[VIP] New subscription!

Hello Dollz!

Today is VIP !!!

The team prepared a brand new subscription plan!
http://i.imgur.com/uU8SrXg.png

Here are the advantages that formula 2.0:

- Access to the VIP villa! The room exclusively for VIP members.

- Access to the VIP shop with exclusive collections!

- 2 times more votes: 40 votes per day instead of 20.

- Weekly price: -30% every Saturday a different shop!

- The weekly gift: A collector's item offered every Friday!

- An extra day to finish the quests!

- 6 tokens credited every week!

- Of $$$ cost! Receive 35 $$$ credited directly to your account every Friday! But not only that: $$$ Earnings lined wages!

Example: You have a job where you earn 5 $$$ for your daily work, with the new VIP, your daily click will earn you 10 $$$

Some calculations:
Job for 5 $$$: 7 days x 5 (x2) $$$ = 70 + 35 = 105 $$$ $$$
Job for 6 $$$: 7 days x 6 (x2) $$$ = 84 + 35 $$$ = 119 $$$
Job for 7 $$$: 7 days x 7 (x2) $$$ = 98 + 35 = 133 $$$ $$$

By working every day this innovation allows you to earn up to 133 $$$ / week

Amazing isn't it?

And that's not all!

With this new formula, you can cumulate subscription days to receive exclusive rewards!
http://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/visuvip.png
http://i.imgur.com/eWtWVPW.png

And if your prepaid subscription expires or if you unsubscribe, you have 30 days to purchase back to a VIP formula to maintain your seniority.

A new prepaid subscription is also available. The one month discovery subscription for 999 Feez!

Important: All players who have subscribed to VIP status before the update will remain on the old formula as they so wish, or until expiration in the case of a prepaid subscription to expire.

And finally, to end the week in style, we support this new VIP formula with an UNIQUE offer!

The VIP list!

As soon as you subscribe to the new VIP formula, you will be entitled to choose three objects in the VIP list, selected for you among the items collector of the game!

You have until Sunday, June 28, 2015, 11:59 p.m. to benefit from this exceptional offer !!!

Good day Dollz!

#2 2015-06-25 16:14:32

sierradane
Members

Re: [VIP] New subscription!

My memory has suddenly been wiped..... blah...

For those that are already VIP, what was the amount we'd receive on Fridays.  The more I try to remember, the farther away it gets.  Wasn't it 60DB?  (I'll have to see if I can find an old post before having to leave for town).  If so, that would be:

7 per day
1 for watching the video
1 for a Talent

9x7= 63+60= 123...

With the most recent quest, that 'ups' the amount per day from 9 to 10 for another 196 odd days....

10x7=70+60=130

And do you only get the "santa tickets" if you resubscribe or subcribe for the first time?

Previous VIP offer (which has the 60Db every Friday):
http://us.ohmydollz.com/board/viewtopic.php?id=7705

I just clicked the "you are subcribed to the previous VIP...." link and that link/option no longer shows... so I am just guessing.... I'm on the new version?  No FEEZ were deducted to click on that link.

Last edited by sierradane (2015-06-25 16:18:45)

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#3 2015-06-25 17:57:05

andybel
Members

Mhmm let me see. There is something I am not getting. There is a "VIP" icon on the top left part of my laptop and when I clic on it, there appears a sort of panel with objects from previous quests with the legends: try it! / Take it. (EXACTLY like the one that shows up at Christmas time) and when I clic on any gifts, a sign saying: you don't have any santa claus tickets left, pops up. And there is no explanation nor warning about this. So..... my question is, which is the purpose of this icon and the santa claus ticket thing?

~**...Keep your eyes on the stars, they will show you something everytime...**~

#4 2015-06-25 18:05:05

haelina
Members

sounds lovely... but I still cant donate feez and the price in FB subscription is too expensive.

#5 2015-06-25 18:33:12

fairykisses

andybel wrote:

Mhmm let me see. There is something I am not getting. There is a "VIP" icon on the top left part of my laptop and when I clic on it, there appears a sort of panel with objects from previous quests with the legends: try it! / Take it. (EXACTLY like the one that shows up at Christmas time) and when I clic on any gifts, a sign saying: you don't have any santa claus tickets left, pops up. And there is no explanation nor warning about this. So..... my question is, which is the purpose of this icon and the santa claus ticket thing?

I will ask the GM about this.

*Edit*
Okay for you to be able to get the 3 gifts of your choice you will need to purchase a VIP subscription first.

#6 2015-06-25 20:40:59

aluralegend
Members

Not getting an option to change subscriptions. So I have to go into my Paypal and cancel it first, then renew? If so, that's annoying. Along with having double payment.

#7 2015-06-25 23:38:27

wazaga
Members

so I paid for a 3 month subscription to get the unicorn, but all I got was the hair and accessories... what gives???

That's not poison, it's Pirate Juice!

#8 2015-06-25 23:43:13

aluralegend
Members

wazaga wrote:

so I paid for a 3 month subscription to get the unicorn, but all I got was the hair and accessories... what gives???

You will only get the unicorn after 3 months of having been subscribed, I believe. So 9/25 if I am correct.

#9 2015-06-26 01:05:12

wazaga
Members

aluralegend wrote:

wazaga wrote:

You will only get the unicorn after 3 months of having been subscribed, I believe. So 9/25 if I am correct.

oooooohhh... well, dang. they gotta be more clear on that.

guess I'm playing the waiting game. thanks for clearing that up.

That's not poison, it's Pirate Juice!

#10 2015-06-26 02:16:44

sierradane
Members

Here's what I earned tonight after clicking the option link to switch to the new VIP

http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p736/williedane/newMoney_zpsb1djn2qb.jpg

That is 17 DB per day for the next 192 days, after that it will be 16 DB.

"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#11 2015-06-26 02:21:33

swiftwind20
Members

So want this, though I am a bit concerned that it would cost me a $100 a year for a year subscription. Out of curiosity, if I buy a 3 month sub and at the end of that period, buy another 3 month sub, would that accumulate into a 6 month sub, or would it reset? If it accumulates, then it wouldn't be so hard for me to buy a years sub cause I wouldn't have to pay it all at once.

Follow your dreams. For as you dream, so shall you become.
~ James Allen

#12 2015-06-26 03:54:59

andybel
Members

Thank you, Fairykisses! Now I get it. I think I'll pass on this! Thank you again!!!

~**...Keep your eyes on the stars, they will show you something everytime...**~

#13 2015-06-26 16:44:46

sierradane
Members

So after a person has had the VIP for a full year, they will get that animated room?

#14 2015-06-26 17:57:18

fairykisses

sierradane wrote:

So after a person has had the VIP for a full year, they will get that animated room?

Yes, you will obtain the room once the counter hits a full year. I have received the wig, bag and horn for being subscribed for one week already.

#15 2015-06-26 20:07:31

aluralegend
Members

I like that you get to keep the room after the year is up. Doesn't matter if you quit being VIP at that time.

#16 2015-06-29 05:41:38

laurabow
Members

fairykisses wrote:

I have received the wig, bag and horn for being subscribed for one week already.

Did they come for being subscribed for a week, or as part of the new subscription in general?  Previously, the free gift for signing up was an outfit that included a pink dress and a kitten wearing a pink bow (d'oh - missed out on that one), so I'm trying to determine if that's the new free sign-up gift.

Also, I don't see the option to try out a week for free anymore.

I do like the new things they've added on as part of the subscription, including the addition of earning tokens.

Last edited by laurabow (2015-06-29 05:45:46)

#17 2015-06-29 11:23:58

fairykisses

laurabow wrote:

fairykisses wrote:

I have received the wig, bag and horn for being subscribed for one week already.

Did they come for being subscribed for a week, or as part of the new subscription in general?  Previously, the free gift for signing up was an outfit that included a pink dress and a kitten wearing a pink bow (d'oh - missed out on that one), so I'm trying to determine if that's the new free sign-up gift.

Also, I don't see the option to try out a week for free anymore.

I do like the new things they've added on as part of the subscription, including the addition of earning tokens.

They came from being subscribed for a week, and in a month I should receive the next gift that is offered but I will keep you all updated on that. As for the free gift when you sign up I am not sure if they are still giving that out, and for the free trial as well. But I will ask the GM.

#18 2015-06-29 21:27:31

eleuteria
Members

Is it possible to save the vip tickets or when time is up I'll lose them....

Board footer