You are not logged in.

Announcement

• Index
  •  » Dusty News
  •  » [Flash Sale] New mannequin and a chance to win the floating palace!

#1 2015-08-07 15:14:34

sarah
Administrator

[Flash Sale] New mannequin and a chance to win the floating palace!

Hi Dollz!

OhMyDollz soon celebrates its 8th anniversary! and tomorrow we're the 08/08 ! We can not ignore all these eights!

Discover our new flash sale for the reduced price of 88 $$$. But that's not all! With this sale, you also have 1 chance of 8 to win the floating palace!

http://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/dollbollyapercunews.png

The flash sale contains one exclusive mannequin with a set of items that go well with the floating palace for those who would like to decorate it right away.

The flash sale is available until August 8th at 11:59PM CET!

Have a nice weekend on OhMyDollz!  aomd_bisous

#2 2015-08-07 16:40:45

n0regrets
Santa's Senior Assistant

Re: [Flash Sale] New mannequin and a chance to win the floating palace!

sarah wrote:

But that's not all! With this sale, you also have 1 chance of 8 to win the floating palace!

Happy Anniversary, OMD... what a great way to celebrate!
quoi Just wondering if anyone has gotten the room yet?  In the past, when they have run similar promotions, there is a pop-up box which appears after your purchase stating whether or not you won the room... there is no pop-up this time.  I checked my room tabs to see if the Floating Palace appeared unannounced anywhere... but none of my dollz who bought the set had it.

I don't want to buy any more of the Flash Sales if this event is bugged... as I definitely factor the chance of winning the room into the value of the offer.

Good Luck to all who take a chance... it is a beautiful collection ^.^

#3 2015-08-07 23:22:53

lady0filia
Queen of the Supernatural
Website

Re: [Flash Sale] New mannequin and a chance to win the floating palace!

I only got it for one of my dolls (French server Falina10), but I didn't know there was the possibility of getting the Floating Palace room, I guess I didn't read it too clearly - that tiger mesmerized me, as did the new doll with her eyes looking to the side.

It has gotten cold, brr~ Happy Holidays to you and yours!https://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/936.png

• Index
  •  » Dusty News
  •  » [Flash Sale] New mannequin and a chance to win the floating palace!

Board footer