You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2015-12-01 20:15:38

angelfire
Members
Website

Secret Santa 2015

http://i.imgur.com/p2wWJ0E.gif

Welcome to another year of Secret Santa!
There was a nice turnout when Darkelfqueen did this last year, and I hope there will be another one again.
If you're new to this, I started Secret Santa as a part of a Christmas contest two years ago, in 2013. It was fairly simple as it was my first time doing it and on my own as well, and now, I have help!

So to start:

http://i.imgur.com/DdkMqRx.png
DEADLINES:(Corresponds to Rollover)
  Register End Date: December 10, 2015
  Names Send Out: December 11, 2015
  Send All Gifts By: December 25, 2015

Is the form for the people making gifts or getting gifts?
  Every person that participates has to make a gift as well. The form is just to help the person who's making your gift.

When we send our gifts do we post it here or send it just by PM?
  This one I'll need some help in deciding by you all. It would be fun if the reveal of who has who is in front of everyone. Make a big show of how it was that you came up with the gift and everything. But at the same time, you may not want to do that because your gift may not be as good as others. Let me know what you think and by I'll let you know what to do on the 10th of December

How does it work?
  Each person who participates will get the name of a person to make the gift for.
There are 3 people. Person A, Person B, and Person C.

Let's I send Person A a name. That name is Person B. This means that A has to make B a gift. B got a different name sent to him. He got Person C. and Person C has Person A.

So, A got sent B, B has C, and C has A.
A MAKES a gift for B and will GET a gift by C
B MAKES a gift for C and will GET a gift by A
C MAKES a gift for A and will GET a gift by B
This way, everyone gets something and everyone makes something as well.

http://i.imgur.com/ZQeG63C.png
- Make at least 1 gift.
- Everyone who signed up MUST participate in the exchange
- Get presents in before/on the deadline.
- Use the form to apply
- One account only (but you may specify alts in case of receiving gift certificates)
- If you can't give your gift in time, let me know ahead of time. I can make arrangements.

Sorry for all the rules, but they do help ^^

http://i.imgur.com/Z5pTQG4.png
This is a starter form. You can add things that aren't mentioned, or replace some of them as it is a bit excessive. Just answer as many as you can. However, please keep the format.

Main Account:
What can you offer? (This is a starter form. You can add things that aren't mentioned. You can change the format if you'd like):
[ ] In Game (Votes, Gifts)
[ ] Art (Drawings, Gifs)
[ ] Graphic Design (Layouts, Ava/Sig)
[ ] Writing (Stories/Fanfics/Poems)

Likes (This is a starter form. You can add things that aren't mentioned, or replace some of them as it is a bit excessive. Just answer as many as you can. However, please keep the format.):
   3 Colors:
   3 Movies:
   3 In Game gifts:
   3 Books:
   3 Genres:

Dislikes (This is a starter form. You can add things that aren't mentioned, or replace some of them as it is a bit excessive. Just answer as many as you can. However, please keep the format.):
   3 Colors:
   3 Movies:
   3 In Game gifts:
   3 Books:
   3 Genres:

http://imgur.com/cNL4GxS.png

1. Darkelfqueen

What can you offer?:
[x] In Game (Votes, Gifts)
[x] Art (Drawings, Gifs)
[x] Graphic Design (Layouts, Ava/Sig)
[x] Writing (Stories/Fanfics/Poems)

3 Movies: Harry Potter (series), Inside Out, Beauty and the Beast
   3 In Game gifts: Don't worry about that :)
   3 Books: Harry Potter, percy Jackson, W.I.T.C.H

Dislikes:
   3 Colors: Brown, Green (depends on the shade)
   3 Movies: Uh.... dunno
   3 In Game gifts: Again don't worry about this
   3 Books: I don't hate books :)

2. Bloodyemos

What can you offer?:
[X] In Game (Votes, Gifts)
[X] Art (Drawings, Gifs) (Including Blingees. Art is hand drawn and may not be best quality.)

3 Colors: Black, Green (Emerald/Jade), Violet
   3 Movies: Nightmare Before Christmas, (let me think)
   3 In Game gifts: *Will add when I see the Christmas ones*
   3 Books: THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS, HARRY POTTER, SEVENWATERS TRILOGY, HUNGER GAMES SERIES, DIVERGENT SERIES
   3 Genres: Um...Thriller, Romance, Comedy?
   3 Music: Black Veil Brides, Sick Puppies, Emilie Autumn

Dislikes:
   3 Colors: PINK, yellow
   3 Movies: Nah not too hateful on movies
   3 In Game gifts: The Bumblebees
   3 Books: Don't have a hatred on books
   3 Genres: Sappy Romance. I like some. Not a lot.

*****ALSO, anything related to the US MARINES is highly appreciated. My fiancé is a Marines poolee and starts next August and I will absolutely adore anything made for our troops.*****

3. Angelfire

What can you offer?:
[X] Art (Drawings, Gifs)
[X] Graphic Design (Layouts, Ava/Sig)
[X] Writing (Stories/Fanfics/Poems)

3 Colors: Red, Blue, Purple (I've actually stopped hating colors so pretty much anything ^^)
   3 Movies: I like all movies
   3 In Game gifts: Anything that can be put on my doll
   3 Books: All stories are nice and great :3
   3 Genres: Murder Mysteries, Alt. Rock Music and Kpop, Anime, Romance
   Subcultures: Steampunk, Lolita, Goth

Really, I'm an all around type of person. If you give me a pen I'll be ecstatic. Just put your heart into whatever it is (if you're making something) and I'll love it.
Some ideas what you can do,
  Something with my OC's- I role play here so just go to any "RP" Page and you can see my charas on the first page usually
  Something with your OC's- I love other people's work too. Tell me something about your OC, You can give me a story you've written about them!
  I love art in general, be it drawings or theater.
And. Dragons. I love dragons so much I think it's unhealthy. Elves too but Dragons.also for elves, I'm talking about the tall slender, perfectly featured Elves. Not Santa's little helpers >.>

Dislikes:

3 Colors: Baby girl Pink and Blue. Something about them I can't stand.
   3 Genres: Rap. Rap. Rap.

4. Rheasilvia

What can you offer?:
[X] Art (Drawings, Gifs)

3 Colors: vivid and pastel colours in general, yellow, purple, red, turquoise, orange
   3 Movies: superhero movies, Disney movies, Star Wars series, Mad Max: Fury Road
   3 In Game gifts: all kind of flowers
   3 Books: Harry Potter series, Abhorsen trilogy by Garth Nix, His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman
   3 Genres: fantasy, steampunk, mystery

In general I just love everything Disney. I also like superheros especially female ones, Sailor Moon stuff, My Little Pony and Monster High. I love video games - Dragon Age and Mass Effect series being my absolute favs. Cats, frogs, fantasy and mythological creatures are to my liking as well.

Dislikes:
   3 Colors: brown, black, some shades of green like emerald
   3 Movies: Twilight series, the Hunger Games series (never read or seen it), 50 Shades of Grey
   3 In Game gifts: nah, I'm fine
   3 Books: same as the movies
   3 Genres: I jut don't like super-sad things and teen drama

5. Rukia131

Main Account: Rukia131
What can you offer? :
[x] Art (Drawings, Gifs)

3 Movies: The Road the El Dorado I looooove American Horror Story and Scream Queens
   3 Game Gifts : I like the fluffy ones the most ... oh and the animal themes ones
   3 Books : no particular faves here
   3 Genres: romance is my favorite all the way

And I looooove animation movies (but not Japanese... they make me cry too much) and manga and gifs.

Dislikes:
   3 Colors: I don't like green and brown
   3 Movies: Final Girl XD
   3 In Game gifts: I don't like the bags
   3 Books: no idea
   3 Genres: drama

6. Zarinen

What can you offer:
[X] Art (Drawings, Gifs)

3 Movies: Underworld Series, Riddick Series, Harry Potter Series. & Greek
      Mythology Movies
   3 In Game gifts: Not picky, any will do.
   3 Books: Harry Potter Series, Immortal After Dark Series, & Goosebump Series
   3 Genres: Romance, Fantasy, & Supernatural

Dislikes:
   3 Colors: Green, Purple, Brown, & Muddy Colors
   3 Movies: Twilight Series, Dragon Ball Z Action Movie, Avatar: The Last Air
     Bender Action Movie, & Vampire Academy(atrocious what they did to a good book)
   3 In Game gifts: None
   3 Books: Have not come across one yet.
   3 Genres: None, I'm fine with all genres.

7. Lady0filia

[Yes] In Game (Votes, Gifts)
[Yes] Art (Drawings, Gifs)
[No] Graphic Design (Layouts, Ava/Sig)
[Yes] Writing (Stories/Fanfics/Poems)

> Colors: Purple, sky blue, pink - but I like most colors.
   > Movies: The Last Unicorn. Most Disney animated films, but my favorites are 'Beauty and the Beast', 'The Little Mermaid', and 'Aladdin'.
   > TV: Winx Club (I'm a total fan and not ashamed of it), My Little Pony
   > In Game gifts: Holiday gifts, animals, seashells
   > Books: All kinds, but mainly children's literature, like 'The Worst Witch', 'Avalon: Web of Magic', and the Chrestomanci series (none of you have probably heard of any of them...)
   > Genres: Fantasy, adventure, mystery, anime.
   > Other: Tea, cupcakes, fairies, animals, the sun and moon, the Japanese Lolita fashion.

Dislikes:
   > Colors: Mustard yellow, puke green
   > Movies: If it's rated R, I HATE it. I sometimes hate PG-13 movies, such as the Twilight Saga
   > TV: Game of Thrones and anything remotely like that disgusting show. Crime shows, reality shows.
   > In Game gifts: The framed pictures, the Sarah shirt (I have one and that's all I need), the heart mirror, the purses.
   > Books: I find most 'adult' books boring. Any kind of smut, am I allowed to use that word?
   > Genres: Romance (unless it's Disney or Hallmark), horror, gangster-related, drama.
   >Other: Bugs, vampires, zombies

*Disclaimer: the fonts and images used are not mine*

Last edited by angelfire (2015-12-09 21:55:46)

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#2 2015-12-02 03:41:09

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Re: Secret Santa 2015

Of course you know I'm in :D And also of course you should be in here too. Like last year, you'll handle half of the requests including mine and I handle the other half including yours :D

Main Account: Darkelfqueen
What can you offer? (This is a starter form. You can add things that aren't mentioned. You can change the format if you'd like):
[x] Art (Drawings, Gifs)
[x] Writing (Stories/Fanfics/Poems)

Likes (This is a starter form. You can add things that aren't mentioned, or replace some of them as it is a bit excessive. Just answer as many as you can. However, please keep the format.):
   3 Colors: Pink, Aqua Blue and White
   3 Movies: Harry Potter (series), Inside Out, Beauty and the Beast
   3 In Game gifts: Don't worry about that :)
   3 Books: Harry Potter, percy Jackson, W.I.T.C.H

Dislikes (This is a starter form. You can add things that aren't mentioned, or replace some of them as it is a bit excessive. Just answer as many as you can. However, please keep the format.):
   3 Colors: Brown, Green (depends on the shade)
   3 Movies: Uh.... dunno
   3 In Game gifts: Again don't worry about this
   3 Books: I don't hate books :)

#3 2015-12-02 04:36:31

bloodyemos
Members
Website

Main Account:
[X] Art (Drawings, Gifs) (Including Blingees. Art is hand drawn and may not be best quality.)

3 Colors: Black, Green (Emerald/Jade), Violet
   3 Movies: Nightmare Before Christmas, (let me think)
   3 In Game gifts: *Will add when I see the Christmas ones*
   3 Books: THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS, HARRY POTTER, SEVENWATERS TRILOGY, HUNGER GAMES SERIES, DIVERGENT SERIES
   3 Genres: Um...Thriller, Romance, Comedy?
   3 Music: Black Veil Brides, Sick Puppies, Emilie Autumn

3 Colors: PINK, yellow
   3 Movies: Nah not too hateful on movies
   3 In Game gifts: The Bumblebees
   3 Books: Don't have a hatred on books
   3 Genres: Sappy Romance. I like some. Not a lot.

*****ALSO, anything related to the US MARINES is highly appreciated. My fiancé is a Marines poolee and starts next August and I will absolutely adore anything made for our troops.*****

http://i.imgur.com/cArCc6e.png
Soldier to Be Following Enlisted, My Heart
Tumblr: The-Steampunk-Paradox|Snapchat: KatInsanity1102

#4 2015-12-02 05:17:53

angelfire
Members
Website

@ Darky - I was counting on it actually ^^ Added
@Twin - Thanks!! Added -I hope I get you-

Main Account:
Angelfire
[X] Art (Drawings, Gifs)

3 Colors: Red, Blue, Purple (I've actually stopped hating colors so pretty much anything ^^)
   3 Movies: I like all movies
   3 In Game gifts: Anything that can be put on my doll
   3 Books: All stories are nice and great :3
   3 Genres: Murder Mysteries, Alt. Rock Music-though all work too, Anime, Romance
   Subcultures: Steampunk, Lolita, Goth

Really, I'm an all around type of person. If you give me a pen I'll be ecstatic. Just put your heart into whatever it is (if you're making something) and I'll love it.
Some ideas what you can do,
  Something with my OC's- I role play here so just go to any "RP" Page and you can see my charas on the first page usually
  Something with your OC's- I love other people's work too. Tell me something about your OC, You can give me a story you've written about them!
  I love art in general, be it drawings or theater.
And.dragons. I love dragons so much I think it's unhealthy. Elves too but Dragons.also for elves, I'm talking about the tall slender, perfectly featured Elves. Not Santa's little helpers >.>

3 Colors: Baby girl Pink and Blue. Something about them I can't stand.
   3 Genres: Rap. Rap. Rap.

Last edited by angelfire (2015-12-02 12:52:51)

Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#5 2015-12-02 09:57:49

rheasilvia

Main Account: rheasilvia
[X] Art (Drawings, Gifs)

3 Colors: vivid and pastel colours in general, yellow, purple, red, turquoise, orange
   3 Movies: superhero movies, Disney movies, Star Wars series, Mad Max: Fury Road
   3 In Game gifts: all kind of flowers
   3 Books: Harry Potter series, Abhorsen trilogy by Garth Nix, His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman
   3 Genres: fantasy, steampunk, mystery

In general I just love everything Disney. I also like superheros especially female ones, Sailor Moon stuff, My Little Pony and Monster High. I love video games - Dragon Age and Mass Effect series being my absolute favs. Cats, frogs, fantasy and mythological creatures are to my liking as well.

3 Colors: brown, black, some shades of green like emerald
   3 Movies: Twilight series, the Hunger Games series (never read or seen it), 50 Shades of Grey
   3 In Game gifts: nah, I'm fine
   3 Books: same as the movies
   3 Genres: I jut don't like super-sad things and teen drama

https://orig00.deviantart.net/e288/f/2018/049/a/b/adtime_banner_by_frogmakesart-dc3jjzb.png

#6 2015-12-02 13:09:51

angelfire
Members
Website

Added and updated!
Feel free to keep updating your list until the 10th

#7 2015-12-04 12:48:02

rukia131
Members

Main Account: Rukia131
What can you offer? :
[x] Art (Drawings, Gifs)

3 Movies: The Road the El Dorado I looooove American Horror Story and Scream Queens
   3 Game Gifts : I like the fluffy ones the most ... oh and the animal themes ones
   3 Books : no particular faves here
   3 Genres: romance is my favorite all the way

And I looooove animation movies (but not Japanese... they make me cry too much) and manga and gifs.

Dislikes :
   3 Colors: I don't like green and brown
   3 Movies: Final Girl XD
   3 In Game gifts: I don't like the bags
   3 Books: no idea
   3 Genres: drama

Last edited by rukia131 (2015-12-04 12:50:12)

#8 2015-12-04 18:16:24

angelfire
Members
Website

Added!

#9 2015-12-05 01:58:28

zarinen
Members

Main Account: Zarinen
What can you offer:
[X] Art (Drawings, Gifs)

3 Movies: Underworld Series, Riddick Series, Harry Potter Series. & Greek
      Mythology Movies
   3 In Game gifts: Not picky, any will do.
   3 Books: Harry Potter Series, Immortal After Dark Series, & Goosebump Series
   3 Genres: Romance, Fantasy, & Supernatural

Dislikes:
   3 Colors: Green, Purple, Brown, & Muddy Colors
   3 Movies: Twilight Series, Dragon Ball Z Action Movie, Avatar: The Last Air
     Bender Action Movie, & Vampire Academy(atrocious what they did to a good book)
   3 In Game gifts: None
   3 Books: Have not come across one yet.
   3 Genres: None, I'm fine with all genres.

http://i59.tinypic.com/20ku4p4.jpg
                 ✿Sugar Sweet Affection✿  ✿My Artwork✿  ✿Sugar Land Treats✿
                                                  Av & Sig by Fairykisses

#10 2015-12-06 04:57:29

lady0filia
Queen of the Supernatural
Website

Main Account: Lady0filia

[Yes] In Game (Votes, Gifts)
[Yes] Art (Drawings, Gifs)
[No] Graphic Design (Layouts, Ava/Sig)
[Yes] Writing (Stories/Fanfics/Poems)

> Colors: Purple, sky blue, pink - but I like most colors.
   > Movies: The Last Unicorn. Most Disney animated films, but my favorites are 'Beauty and the Beast', 'The Little Mermaid', and 'Aladdin'.
   > TV: Winx Club (I'm a total fan and not ashamed of it), My Little Pony
   > In Game gifts: Holiday gifts, animals, seashells
   > Books: All kinds, but mainly children's literature, like 'The Worst Witch', 'Avalon: Web of Magic', and the Chrestomanci series (none of you have probably heard of any of them...)
   > Genres: Fantasy, adventure, mystery, anime.
   > Other: Tea, cupcakes, fairies, animals, the sun and moon, the Japanese Lolita fashion.

Dislikes:
   > Colors: Mustard yellow, puke green
   > Movies: If it's rated R, I HATE it. I sometimes hate PG-13 movies, such as the Twilight Saga
   > TV: Game of Thrones and anything remotely like that disgusting show. Crime shows, reality shows.
   > In Game gifts: The framed pictures, the Sarah shirt (I have one and that's all I need), the heart mirror, the purses.
   > Books: I find most 'adult' books boring. Any kind of smut, am I allowed to use that word?
   > Genres: Romance (unless it's Disney or Hallmark), horror, gangster-related, drama.
   >Other: Bugs, vampires, zombies

Last edited by lady0filia (2015-12-06 05:01:23)

It has gotten cold, brr~ Happy Holidays to you and yours!https://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/936.png

#11 2015-12-09 21:56:36

angelfire
Members
Website

Added Zarinen and Lady0filia

Tomorrow is the last day to register! Darky and I will send out names on the 11th

Last edited by angelfire (2015-12-09 21:57:00)

#12 2015-12-13 14:18:35

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Everyone you should've gotten the name of the person you're the secret santa for in your PM. If you haven't please, let us know. Also, make sure to confirm receiving the PM and the person's name that you received.

Please make sure to give your person their gift by Dec 24 - 25. If you can't make it, please make sure to let us know!!

Finally, when you've sent the gift via PM, please write here that you've sent it and what the gift was :)

#13 2015-12-20 00:59:40

angelfire
Members
Website

5 Days left everyone!!

-----

This is for my person, who happens to be very dear to me, Bloodyemos! My twin :3

You've been through so much in the 3 to 4 years that I've known you and I'm so glad you were able to talk to me about stuff even if I didn't know how to respond as well as find help with me even if it didn't always work out. And I'm even more happy that you were there when I needed you. You're going on your trip in about a week, and I'm super excited for you!

Caije is going in the marines and You did say you wanted something marine themed. Hope this is what you were thinking of :D This drawing taught me how to use hundreds of references @.@...Hope you like it:
http://40.media.tumblr.com/3ccf18abe951e280912a06a7d3e5a316/tumblr_nzmp6hIPi31uoyt9vo1_1280.jpg

#14 2015-12-20 08:49:11

bloodyemos
Members
Website

You set that upon purpose Varky lol but Wow Twin....Twin. It's amazing. Really. Thank you. Thank you so so much!!! It is beyond beautifully drawing and the thought put into it... pleur love good

#15 2015-12-24 00:52:37

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

For this year, I'm the secret santa of Zarinen. I figured things will get busy tomorrow so I'll announce my gifts now. I already PMed her too.

I have two gifts for her:
1. I made her a Harry Potter card:
http://img12.deviantart.net/fb55/i/2015/357/6/2/harry_potter_christmas_greetings_by_talesaboutus-d9l6b89.png

2. I also made her a Darky Bank Credit card that she can use to ask for a W|A, Sig and Av, votes or gifts :)
http://i63.tinypic.com/16hw103.png

Merry Christmas, Zarinen!!!! And Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and an awesome new year for everyone!

#16 2015-12-24 04:09:55

zarinen
Members

Thank you Darky They're both beautiful and generous. The Harry Potter gift had me smiling and laughing. It was adorable and cute.

Here is my gifts to Rheasilvia.
http://i65.tinypic.com/1z6xmrs.jpg
I had to use my phone camera because I am staying at my Aunt's for a bit and have no scanner here. When I get the chance I will scan it, replace the picture and send Rhea the link to scanned picture.

A choice of three 3 in game gifts.

P.S. Happy Holidays to everyone.

http://i59.tinypic.com/20ku4p4.jpg
                 ✿Sugar Sweet Affection✿  ✿My Artwork✿  ✿Sugar Land Treats✿
                                                  Av & Sig by Fairykisses

#17 2015-12-24 15:52:45

lady0filia
Queen of the Supernatural
Website

I'm Angelfire's Secret Santa! I wanted to draw the two characters from the Spirits of the Elements: Alternate Universe, but I knew I didn't have the skill to make them look any better than the samples you put up, so I created them using one of my alt. dolls:

http://blog.sanriotown.com/uni_corn:hellokitty.com/files/2015/12/angelfiregift.png

Baelabrar Arabi and Roran (that's their names, right?) are attending a Steampunk convention, hence their attire. I gave Baelabrar wings since her element is air, and Roran is supposed to be wielding his water element. I honestly know nothing about the roleplay game going on the forums, I tried looking but didn't see your characters mentioned, and there was so much to read! Sorry about that. I really wanted to capture your characters' personality, but had to wing it. Oh, I dressed Baelabrar in Steampunk Lolita, so she's not all straight up steampunk.

If you want to see the doll who is modeling and how I put it all together, visit:
http://it.ohmydollz.com/?p=fiche&pseudo=glinda

It's in the Duplex room.

Last edited by lady0filia (2015-12-24 15:55:24)

It has gotten cold, brr~ Happy Holidays to you and yours!https://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/936.png

#18 2015-12-24 19:23:15

angelfire
Members
Website

Its brilliant and I love it and I'm making it my background

#19 2015-12-25 19:06:24

rheasilvia

Once again a big thank you, Zarinen, for the lovely drawing! It's the cutest thing ever!

-----

This year I'm Secret Santa to Rukia131!

I've already PMed the gift to her but I guess I can share it here as well since that seems to be the trend.
https://40.media.tumblr.com/b1af380df454f50ac1ffe7039c31c3d2/tumblr_nzxa5gIC4s1tobt9vo1_1280.jpg
You mentioned liking Scream Queens so I decided to draw The Chanels for you. I actually binge-watched the show to do that and I absolutely do not regret it. Watching the show was almost as fun as drawing these little mean girls for you!

I also hope you can rule the world with your personal army of kittens in socks :)

Happy Holidays!

https://orig00.deviantart.net/e288/f/2018/049/a/b/adtime_banner_by_frogmakesart-dc3jjzb.png

#20 2015-12-25 23:57:07

rukia131
Members

I absolutely loooooooooooooove it Rhea! It's too perfect!
I'm already making a battle plan to take over the world with my kittens <3
----
And well since everybody is posting...
This year I was Darky's Secret Santa and I made her some...things?

This is her doll in her loft :
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss226/Queen_Meow/darky_gif_zpsomrmpqkt.gif
And those are some stamps
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss226/Queen_Meow/stamp_diana_zps0bw4jwge.gifhttp://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss226/Queen_Meow/elias_stamp_zpsbgsiuei2.gif

Last edited by rukia131 (2015-12-25 23:58:01)

#21 2015-12-26 09:27:17

bloodyemos
Members
Website

I wanna apologize because my week got busy and hectic.

@Ladyofilia Right now, I can give you 10 game gifts of your choose and 10 doll and loft votes. I'll be out of town but I'll find a time to actually make you something to make up for this!

Board footer