You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2016-05-02 15:25:57

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

[Fashion Show] New Theme: In a galaxy far far away

“Welcome dear visitor, you are now on Ohreon-A. It is 25.72pm, the third sun just rose and the outside temperature reaches 211° Rhenay. Have a pleasant stay in our metropolis!”

After an exhausting trip of several million light-years, I finally reached my destination! The capital of this galaxy is famous for being one of the most cosmopolitan city in the universe. I didn’t need more than five minutes to check it personally. I had never seen that many people from so different planets. it is absolutely unbelievable. I put down my luggage and take a deep breath. I have the feeling I will meet the most extraordinary people of my life here! Let the adventure begin!

For this theme, be original by creating the outfit of  a creature from another galaxy!
Join the theme ” In a galaxy far far away… ” by registering your dollz starting Tuesday 3 May  at 10:00.
Registrations will close Monday 9 May at 10 am, so take your time to prepare your creation.

http://www.ohmydollz.com/design/defileloft/defile_mode_us.png

•To register for this fashion show you should take note of the following prerequisites:

– Use at least 1 item from the Amethyst shop http://www.ohmydollz.com/design/magasin/fr/amethyst-1.png
– Use at least 1 item from the Crystae shop http://www.ohmydollz.com/design/magasin/fr/crystae-1.png

•Doll requirements:

– Fantasy / space character (alien, droid…)

•Prohibited:

– Humans

– Angels, demons, mermaids and fairies

– Secondary characters (human or animal)

– Too shocking or indecent outfits

– Gifts to give to friends, and those from the Gazette

– The dressed up models and characters  *

– The ready-made outfits **

* ATTENTION: Are considered as “dressed up models” all characters that do not belong to the second skin types, dollz, dollz’back and dollz’men.

** ATTENTION: Are considered as “ready-made” non-customized outfits. You must customize your outfit to at least 50%.

Which alien creature will be rewarded on #Ohmydollz?

#2 2016-05-03 16:05:06

batgirl
Members

Re: [Fashion Show] New Theme: In a galaxy far far away

love love fete i want to join fashion

#3 2016-05-03 20:27:44

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

batgirl wrote:

i want to join fashion

Please don't use more than 3 emoticons in your post and make sure to check out the board rules page: here

#4 2016-05-04 18:13:24

april613
Members

So I'm assuming the prohibited: humans is any human looking person even if they have a space outfit?  After all - It's not future outfit show, it is make an alien or droid, so I also assume using a "skin" other than flesh is okay and encouraged.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. -Eleanor Roosevelt

#5 2016-05-16 19:26:12

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

Board footer