You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2016-05-26 06:16:15

jenzg11
Members

Surveys???

why doesn't the surveys show up?
Are they not interested in what we think on tis site of the game?

#2 2016-05-26 12:20:07

sierradane
Members

Re: Surveys???

jenzg11 wrote:

why doesn't the surveys show up?
Are they not interested in what we think on this site of the game?

I'd say they are interested.... but they only have enough "whatevers" (insert the reason) to update 1 1/2 servers.  (1 being the French server and 1/2 being this one... since a lot of the other servers don't even get a survey with no text).   Or... remember the saying about treated like a "red-headed step-child" ?

The text finally showed up, I went for Daily Life.  I like the fantasy and supernatural but it's time for a quest that is "daily life," down to earth... maybe even USA based.   Lets see a quest based on the 40's or 50's...

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#3 2016-05-26 16:29:07

lady0filia
Queen of the Supernatural
Website

I went with an Adventure quest. I love adventures. I may have chosen Daily Life if it didn't also have 'fashion' and 'bling' with it - I don't really like the word 'bling', it invokes images of greed for me.

But, hey! There could be an adventure quest revolving around the 40s/50s era. Your doll could join a biker gang and take a trip along Route 66, stopping at a 1950s cafe - wait, has that been done before?

Actually, I just really want an honest-to-good Indiana Jones style quest, with a museum scene; some non-disturbing catacombs; and an awesome ruin - but I guess I'm going off topic...

Last edited by lady0filia (2016-05-26 16:34:37)

It has gotten cold, brr~ Happy Holidays to you and yours!https://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/936.png

#4 2016-05-26 17:31:25

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

I think it was just a bug. I've seen it happen on the French site too. If anything when it shows up, it's usually because we're supposed to see a survey so I'd say they do care :)

#5 2016-05-26 19:14:22

30stmxfan
Members

lady0filia wrote:

But, hey! There could be an adventure quest revolving around the 40s/50s era. Your doll could join a biker gang and take a trip along Route 66, stopping at a 1950s cafe - wait, has that been done before?

That reminds me of the movie Easy Rider haha!

-

I wish we had more daily life quests too. Like hippie based or farm life based or just a normal family. I'm tired of the daily life quests that are combined with weddings, bling, high fashion :c

Actually, I'd really love a quest based around hippie fashion and furniture ... but not the hippie fashion on trend right now. I don't want a coachella quest lol ;w;

Anyways, on topic
That survey box was on my home page for at least a week before it FINALLY loaded today. Feerik really hates updating our server, don't they?

discord: corgibutt#2664

#6 2016-05-26 19:18:57

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

30stmxfan wrote:

I wish we had more daily life quests too. Like hippie based or farm life based or just a normal family. I'm tired of the daily life quests that are combined with weddings, bling, high fashion :c

YES! Please!!

#7 2016-05-27 16:40:36

sierradane
Members

lady0filia wrote:

I went with an Adventure quest. I love adventures. I may have chosen Daily Life if it didn't also have 'fashion' and 'bling' with it - I don't really like the word 'bling', it invokes images of greed for me.

Actually, I just really want an honest-to-good Indiana Jones style quest, with a museum scene; some non-disturbing catacombs; and an awesome ruin - but I guess I'm going off topic...

Yes, yes and yes oh, and yes.

I didn't like the word BLING, but I didn't like the other choices. 

I am so wanting a RETRO store with clothing for every era.

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#8 2016-05-27 20:01:58

jenzg11
Members

Looks like it was fixed not too long after I asked.. Thank you Mods.

aomd_bravo

lady0filia wrote:

I also was stumped with the Bling... Why do we always have to have bling..  I chose the adventure too... sound good Lady O..  how about a 50s-60s trip down route 66 in a convertible.. Like say "Palm Springs vacation" . It also doesn't have to have a love story.

Like a "girls weekend out"

How about a "Camping in Yellowstone or Yosemite Park.. We need a camping store with camping type clothing.  Indiana Jones is a great guy to put in the quest.

Have we been to Australia yet?

#9 2016-05-27 20:40:37

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

I'd love to actually see more of an 'every-day' style quest of the different cultures. Like we've been to Australia but were focused more on the animals, hwo about lifestyles? Not sure if I'm making sense XD

#10 2016-05-28 16:11:49

lady0filia
Queen of the Supernatural
Website

jenzg11 wrote:

I also was stumped with the Bling... Why do we always have to have bling..  I chose the adventure too... sound good Lady O..  how about a 50s-60s trip down route 66 in a convertible.. Like say "Palm Springs vacation" . It also doesn't have to have a love story.

Like a "girls weekend out"

How about a "Camping in Yellowstone or Yosemite Park.. We need a camping store with camping type clothing.  Indiana Jones is a great guy to put in the quest.

I was thinking of a girls best friends road trip!

I would love a camping-themed quest, and Yosemite would be right at home for me!

It has gotten cold, brr~ Happy Holidays to you and yours!https://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/936.png

#11 2016-05-30 21:43:05

jenzg11
Members

New survey blank again.

Board footer