You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2016-06-21 13:35:25

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

[OhMyLoft] New theme: The wind rages!

For a few days now, the weather has been gloomy and grey. It is raining but there’s also a lot of wind sweeping the streets. But everything we’ve had so far can not compare with the wind that is blowing right now! It’s scary and dangerous! Trees are bending, objects are flying everywhere!

What if this time it was more than simply windy?

For this theme, create an outside scenery taking place in the middle of a storm, thunderstorm, hurricane, cyclone or tornado.

Join the theme “The wind rages” by registering your loft from Tuesday, 21st June at 10 am.
Registrations will close Monday, 27th June at 10 am, so take your time to prepare your creation!

http://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/Dollz/Ohmyloft_600.png

To register for this loft show you will need to meet the following requirements:

Store Requirements:

Use at least 2 elements from the Basics store http://www.ohmydollz.com/design/magasin/fr/officielle-1.png

Room Requirements:

– At least 3 items Au moins 3 objets blown away by the wind
– An outside scenery with a raging storm *
– A devastated landscape, a disordered, chaotic landscape *

* WARNING : The storm and mess must be present on at least 70% of your decor.

Prohibited:

– More than 2 characters (human & animal)
– Inside sceneries
– Fantasy elements
– Decors around the loft that are outside the scene
– Gifts between friends,  playtem gifts and those of the gazette
– Ready-made lofts / dollz *

* WARNING: will be considered as “ready-made” dressed models and non-customized lofts. You must customize your Quest models to at least 50% and  not use ready-made items sets for your loft.

What natural disaster will devastate Ohmydollzcity?

#2 2016-06-28 17:36:47

moonglow
Members

Re: [OhMyLoft] New theme: The wind rages!

Well just so people know, I tried to enter with my IPhone late on Sunday because I thought I had entered already, and started undoing my loft scene, but there was a booboo on my end I guess, and blindly tried to enter again, as you can see my umbrellas, black "tornado" whirlwind and lightning didn't make it in the screen shot.  but I've tried to recreate it in my loft now, so you can go see what it was suppose to look like.  I asked Fairy kisses if I should drop out because of the requirements, but wow there's only one other entry!  So Congrats to Cornflower--her entry is excellent ! 
I'm usually a stickler for rules-so I wanted to explain because I feel embarrassed.
Anyway my Loft now is close to what I meant. Thanks for understanding.
I wish more people would be creative and enter. 
-Moonglow

#3 2016-07-06 12:07:11

fairykisses

moonglow wrote:

Well just so people know, I tried to enter with my IPhone late on Sunday because I thought I had entered already, and started undoing my loft scene, but there was a booboo on my end I guess, and blindly tried to enter again, as you can see my umbrellas, black "tornado" whirlwind and lightning didn't make it in the screen shot.  but I've tried to recreate it in my loft now, so you can go see what it was suppose to look like.  I asked Fairy kisses if I should drop out because of the requirements, but wow there's only one other entry!  So Congrats to Cornflower--her entry is excellent ! 
I'm usually a stickler for rules-so I wanted to explain because I feel embarrassed.
Anyway my Loft now is close to what I meant. Thanks for understanding.
I wish more people would be creative and enter. 
-Moonglow

That is the reason why I left you in and plus I seen what your room looked like and it was awesome for it not to be entered. Congratulations to the winners!

#4 2016-07-06 12:07:39

fairykisses

Board footer