You are not logged in.

Announcement

#26 2016-06-30 10:59:28

haelina
Members

Re: [Quest] A new life

It's not only that part being too tall for the rooms, but the floors that are gifted for the room don't match the angle of the wall so you can't actually use em, and the only reason I like that some of the floors have "high ceiling" is that I can finally use the insanely oversized chandeliers somewhere.... This entire quest is so rushed and ill put together it makes me sad. Are they THAT much in need of money? Didn't they get enough with the craziness of last week?

#27 2016-06-30 16:33:02

cocobelle
M❥DERATOR

joyceeileen wrote:

sierradane wrote: I did NOT pay the 150 FEEZ for those windows and I have the button to make the top portion show as 'nighttime.'  It seems that for 150 feez, all you got were the nighttime windows. 
Okay, if I got the windows for 150 feez, why don't I also have the button for nighttime? I finished the whole quest and it says you get the night theme when you finish and especially when you spend the 150 feez! where is my night theme button??

I have a button now, where I didn't yesterday.  Is it working for you today?

#28 2016-06-30 22:06:44

30stmxfan
Members

haelina wrote:

It's not only that part being too tall for the rooms, but the floors that are gifted for the room don't match the angle of the wall so you can't actually use em, and the only reason I like that some of the floors have "high ceiling" is that I can finally use the insanely oversized chandeliers somewhere.... This entire quest is so rushed and ill put together it makes me sad. Are they THAT much in need of money? Didn't they get enough with the craziness of last week?

Yeah Rhea this was what I was referring to about items. I love the certain fashion items but Feerik really did rush this quest all in the name of money. I know their a business etc etc but business should be expect to put out quality products (especially for how expensive this site is!) and not put out rushed items that don't really fit together. I LOVE the boho step items but I may have to skip this quest unless they plan on fixing the item issue here.

discord: corgibutt#2664

#29 2016-07-01 09:06:36

rheasilvia

30stmxfan wrote:

Yeah Rhea this was what I was referring to about items. I love the certain fashion items but Feerik really did rush this quest all in the name of money. I know their a business etc etc but business should be expect to put out quality products (especially for how expensive this site is!) and not put out rushed items that don't really fit together. I LOVE the boho step items but I may have to skip this quest unless they plan on fixing the item issue here.

Oh, I see! Sorry, I thought you meant the bug that was preventing the items to appear in the room at all. Misread your comment.
But yeah, the floors don't fit perfectly unfortunately. It's not much of a big problem if you have the walls as well but if you're trying to fit it with the wall that is already there then it may be visible.
This quest is really lovely and quite creative, and it's such a pity it was tainted with so many bugs and little glitches. I know they try to fix them quickly but it still leaves a bad taste in one's mouth.

https://orig00.deviantart.net/e288/f/2018/049/a/b/adtime_banner_by_frogmakesart-dc3jjzb.png

#30 2016-07-01 20:21:10

persephoni
Members

intr hypn pleur The items won't show up for me at all! For the facebook version. aomd_mdr

Last edited by persephoni (2016-07-01 20:22:34)

#31 2016-07-01 21:04:41

cocobelle
M❥DERATOR

persephoni wrote:

intr hypn pleur The items won't show up for me at all! For the facebook version. aomd_mdr

I don't know anything about the facebook version as I don't play it.  Maybe one of the other mods will know more.  Are you unable to do the quest at all, or the items don't show in your room once you've done the quest?

#32 2016-07-03 02:21:58

persephoni
Members

I moved all the items from this quest to the new room, Building, but when I go to that room, there is nothing there, no furniture, no clothing, nada. I will try an old item but I am not holding my breath.

#33 2016-07-03 02:26:16

persephoni
Members

Actually, when I use the fb link to log in here I don't see any items in the building room either. Normal login option the items seem to show fine.

The one I have the least progress is the only one that shows the items. >.<

Last edited by persephoni (2016-07-03 02:39:10)

#34 2016-07-04 02:04:15

dragonmcbaine
Members

I haven't played the quest yet because of all the bugs. Is anyone regreting the quest? Or would you recommend I do the quest anyway?

"Well, personally, I kind of want to slay the dragon."
                          -ANGEL (FROM ANGELTHESERIES)"

#35 2016-07-04 02:26:56

snortmort
Members

I love the quest and the bugs have been fixed, I believe.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a399/snortmort/storybooklove.jpg

#36 2016-07-04 02:59:13

cocobelle
M❥DERATOR

dragonmcbaine wrote:

I haven't played the quest yet because of all the bugs. Is anyone regreting the quest? Or would you recommend I do the quest anyway?

I finished the quest and have moved all the items you get from it in that room.  (haven't decorated it yet, its all at the bottom) If you want to have a look, you can get an idea if its something you want or not.

#37 2016-07-04 21:33:35

haelina
Members

pretty much nothing fits together and you can't pull off anything good in this place without tricks and clever hiding of objects.
I don't regret doing it as I didn't get the night so I just got it with my daily free $$$.
Thankfully am sure some of the items can be assembled in other rooms and look more okay but with so many ill fitting things and stuff that don't quite work as they should I wonder do the artists for Feerik ever talk between one another? It's like they don't get even a proper concept and just get told "make this" and then hope they fit? It's not the first quests where item and room angles don't match and not gonna be the last am afraid. Feels like this game is treated as a cash cow with little actual care.
We still don't have a reply about the different prices of the fancy dresses between the french site and all other versions during the 'fancy dress' happy day event.

#38 2016-07-04 22:38:33

rukia131
Members

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/114016.png
Anyone else noticed this past quest reference in the old cat lady stage? Yep, she sure had an interesting life.

Board footer